Home

sharknado

Posted By: Scorsese

sharknado - 07/12/13 11:42 PM

how is no one on hear talking about this great masterpiece from syfy.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: sharknado - 07/13/13 12:15 AM

Just saw the preview of it today, looks great lol .
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: sharknado - 07/13/13 12:28 AM

SyFy Channel has so many weirdly titled movies: DinoShark, Snakehead Terror, Dead & Deader. lol

TIS

Btw, did anyone actually watch it?
Posted By: olivant

Re: sharknado - 07/13/13 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
SyFy Channel has so many weirdly titled movies: DinoShark, Snakehead Terror, Dead & Deader. lol

TIS

I've caught a couple of them. but only for a few minutes. What gets me is that I saw a couple of them, one with Armand Assante and the other with Kristy Swanson. Though they are not A actors (although I think Assante is certainly close), couldn't they find better vehicles than those bizarre type of movies?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: sharknado - 07/13/13 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

TIS

I've caught a couple of them. but only for a few minutes. What gets me is that I saw a couple of them, one with Armand Assante and the other with Kristy Swanson. Though they are not A actors (although I think Assante is certainly close), couldn't they find better vehicles than those bizarre type of movies?

Oli,

I saw the one (or part of it before I turned the channel) with Armand Assante. I can't remember the title but I couldn't believe it. confused A good actor in such a cheesy movie.

TIS
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: sharknado - 07/14/13 07:34 PM

I saw the panelists on Morning Joe talking/laughing about this earlier in the week. You just cant make this crap up anymore. LOL
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: sharknado - 07/17/13 01:35 AM

I could see this movie becoming a cult classic. One of those "It's so bad it's good" type things. Or not.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: sharknado - 07/17/13 03:55 AM

The same people have another movie out in a couple of months: GHOST SHARK.

I love these titles.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET