Home

Favorite Rat Pack Member

Posted By: Jimmy_The_Gent321

Favorite Rat Pack Member - 05/31/13 02:01 AM

Who is your favorite member of the famed entertainment group of the early 1960's with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, and Joey Bishop.
Posted By: Jimmy_The_Gent321

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 05/31/13 02:02 AM

Mine is Dean Martin, the King of Cool.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 05/31/13 10:33 PM

Bogart was the founding member of the Rat pack and he's my favorite..
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/02/13 06:13 PM

Sinatra or Martin. Can't decide
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/02/13 08:40 PM

For whatever reason, Dino was always more popular in my house. Tho I do like Sinatra, I'll still go with Dean. smile

TIS
Posted By: Pilsner

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/11/13 08:40 PM

I always thought that Deno had a sense of humor about himself, as did Sammy. I also get the feeling that Martin made the people around him feel at ease.
I love Sinatra, but he semed to be all about Sinatra!
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/11/13 08:50 PM

After seeing this thread i asked my dad, i honestly think he would've answered the question "who's your favourite child" question quicker lol. In the end he went for Sinatra i would to mostly because i'm not that familiar with the rest of the.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/19/13 06:48 PM

Tough call, but I reluctantly go with Dean Martin. He was not half as good a singer as Sinatra, he could not dance like Davis, Jr., and he was as unfunny as Joey Bishop (does anyone have Joey as their favorite??? how did he even get into the rat pack?) and he was not the drunk that Peter Lawford was. Instead he was sort of the consumate rat pack guy. Always had a cigarette going, alsways half bombed, or appeared to be, always hamming it up a bit when crooning...a real lounge lizard.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/27/13 03:49 PM

My pick is George Harrison. smile
Posted By: Chicago

Re: Favorite Rat Pack Member - 06/27/13 05:41 PM

Dean Martin. Good Voice, Funny and totally cool.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET