Home

24 returns as limited series

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

24 returns as limited series - 05/13/13 01:05 PM

24 has been resurrected from the land of cancelled TV shows. Kiefer Sutherland has signed to return as Jack Bauer in a new limited series.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/kiefer-s...is-a-go-at-fox/
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/13/13 05:54 PM

What is an "event series"?

Is that a new way of saying mini-series?
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/13/13 08:13 PM

Pretty much.

This new mini...I mean "limited" series will be 12 episodes long and will air next May. It'll be subtitled LIVE ANOTHER DAY.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 07/14/13 01:26 PM

Can't believe I missed this!

24 is one of my all-time favorite shows, and I was sorely disappointed with how it ended. It'll be awesome to see it given a proper send-off.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/09/14 02:33 PM

looks like it is a ratings hit. the story takes place 12 hours into a day in the life of jack bauer. imho they should have never cancelled the show.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/09/14 09:30 PM

I saw the first 5 Seasons of 24 and loved it. I haven't seen any other seasons since. IF I watch this will I be lost, or is it a totally new storyline?

smile

TIS

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/09/14 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I saw the first 5 Seasons of 24 and loved it. I haven't seen any other seasons since. IF I watch this will I be lost, or is it a totally new storyline?

smile

TIS

You'd be COMPLETELY lost if you jumped back in for this season. It's a shame 24 is no longer available on Netflix, although you can find the DVD sets for relatively cheap. I know Target carries them for 9.99 per season.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/09/14 09:48 PM

That's kind of what I thought. Thanks X. Btw, how are you and how do you like California. You're totally at home by now I assume? OC right?

smile

TIS

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/09/14 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
That's kind of what I thought. Thanks X. Btw, how are you and how do you like California. You're totally at home by now I assume? OC right?

smile

TIS

Yep, been in Fullerton for 6 years now. I feel more at home here than when I go back to Maryland to visit my family. I could never go back!
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 05/19/14 07:35 PM

I was never into 24 although I am watching this reboot, only because it features Yvonne Strahovski she is my favorite actress. plus the fact she is easy on the eyes helps lol

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 06/24/14 09:56 PM

24 has yet to disappoint so far. hopefully the ratings will be good enough to bring it back in some form or another.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 07/03/14 07:44 PM

Picked up right where it left off. Another great season.

Is Kate Morgan a female Jack Bower or what?

I smell a spinoff of sorts here.....with Kate as the new Jack Bower. If the ratings are high on this show it is very possible that they may bring back 24 as a series and have Yvonne Strzechowski replace Keifer Sutherland as the main character.

Re: 24 returns as limited series - 07/04/14 11:13 AM

there are only 2 more episodes left.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET