Amish Mafia

Posted By: Mignon

Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 07:22 PM

Has anyone watched this show?
Posted By: SC

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon

The idea of watching a drive-by shooting from a horse-drawn wagon doesn't pique my interest.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

The idea of watching a drive-by shooting from a horse-drawn wagon doesn't pique my interest.

tongue
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

lol I think they're starting to run out of Reality TV ideas.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 10:32 PM

I saw it. It started out something like this...

FADE FROM BLACK: Exterior of Don Jebediah's farm - day.

ABRAHAM:
(in front of the Don's horse and buggy, facing the camera)

"I believe in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has made my butter churning fortune. And I raised my son in the plain old Amish drab fashion. I gave him his freedom during Rumspringa, but -- I taught him never to dishonor his church and village. He found a boyfriend; not that there is anything wrong with that. He went on a horse & buggy ride with him; he stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago, he took him to a barn raising, with another boyfriend. They tried to take advantage of him and make him drink-a the vino. He resisted. He tried to keep-a his honor.

So they worked him, like a plow mule. When I went to the farm, his beard was a'shaven off. His black hat was a'tattered, and his overalls were held together by only a string. He couldn't even get up at 3 a.m. to do his chores because of the humiliation. But I did the chores - all of them. Why did I do the work? Because Abner was the first born of my eleven children -- a good Amish boy. Now he will never milk a cow again... "
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 10:33 PM

I never even heard of it. confused Doesn't interest me though. Didn't know there was an Amish Mafia.

smile

TIS
Posted By: Mark

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/13/12 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
I saw it. It started out something like this...

FADE FROM BLACK: Exterior of Don Jebediah's farm - day.

ABRAHAM:
(in front of the Don's horse and buggy, facing the camera)

"I believe in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has made my butter churning fortune. And I raised my son in the plain old Amish drab fashion. I gave him his freedom during Rumspringa, but -- I taught him never to dishonor his church and village. He found a boyfriend; not that there is anything wrong with that. He went on a horse & buggy ride with him; he stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago, he took him to a barn raising, with another boyfriend. They tried to take advantage of him and make him drink-a the vino. He resisted. He tried to keep-a his honor.

So they worked him, like a plow mule. When I went to the farm, his beard was a'shaven off. His black hat was a'tattered, and his overalls were held together by only a string. He couldn't even get up at 3 a.m. to do his chores because of the humiliation. But I did the chores - all of them. Why did I do the work? Because Abner was the first born of my eleven children -- a good Amish boy. Now he will never milk a cow again... "

[Abraham breaks down. The Don gestures to give Abraham a cup of milk]

"Sorry...

[Abraham, taking the milk, sips from the cup]

I -- I went to the church elders, like a good Amish. These two boys were brought before the bishop. He sentenced them to three days in a storm cellar -- suspended sentence. Suspended sentence!

They went cow tipping that very day! I stood in the commune like a fool. And those a two booger heads, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, "for justice, we must go to Don Jebediah."
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/17/12 07:04 AM

When I read this thread's title, I thought of this.

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/17/12 03:42 PM

Ha ha ha! lol I just had to watch Weird Al. I forgot all about that video. I actually liked the original song (Gangster's Paradise).

Btw, that IS Florence Henderson in the video no? Anyway, I know nothing about an Amish Mafia, just wanted to see the video.

smile
TIS
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/17/12 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
\ Didn't know there was an Amish Mafia.

smile

TIS

There isn't. This "reality" show is about as real as gilligan's Island.

Re: Amish Mafia - 12/17/12 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
\ Didn't know there was an Amish Mafia.

smile

TIS

There isn't. This "reality" show is about as real as gilligan's Island.

I am really really NOT into reality shows. While shows like American Idol, Dancing with The Stars, Glee, I can see an appeal, tho I don't watch them. BUT, some are such bullshit shows if you ask me. Hoarders come to mind. I would rather watch a "regular" tv show or maybe even watch paint dry. lol They are getting too carried away if you ask me. I am not into any of them.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET