Home

Sons of Anarchy

Posted By: Dapper_Don

Sons of Anarchy - 09/03/12 11:20 PM

Season 5 begins September 11th on FX

"According to TVLine, Hells Angels member Rusty Coones will be appearing in Episode 9 of Season 5, as Quinn. He’ll have a pretty significant part as the president of the Sons of Anarchy nomads, a group that has been mentioned since the first season. The nomads are bikers that do not belong to a specific charter of SOA. They’ll be having a pretty important presence in the season as a few of the nomads are voted into SAMCRO, though I’m not sure if this is meant to be a good thing or a bad thing. What I do know is Hells Angel Chuck Zito will be recurring as Frankie Diamonds, one of the nomads joining SAMCRO. "

http://www.boomtron.com/2012/08/hells-a ... hy-nomads/
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/11/12 11:28 AM

Can't wait till tonight 10pm est.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/12/12 06:33 AM

Great episode tonight.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/13/12 12:55 AM

Yea it was a real good episode. I was happy to see Bobby Simone aka Jimmy Smits from NYPD Blue is in the new season. GREAT actor.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/13/12 01:38 AM

So wrong what they did to Tiggs Daughter.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/14/12 01:06 PM

Just watched the latest episode, it's damn good. Sons of Anarchy is a really interesting TV show.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/15/12 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
So wrong what they did to Tiggs Daughter.

That was a crazy scene.
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/15/12 04:37 PM

Indeed. Prolly the most shocking scene yet in the whole series.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/12 05:08 AM

And Tigg was shocked in tonights epi.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/12 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: AmericanCrime

Poor Tig frown
It was a sick scene...

Good episode overall, my only complaint is about that new character, (the pimp) not a fan of the actor, only time I ever liked him was back when he played the role of that attorney in Dexter.

NERO

Perhaps too soon to judge orange

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/12 03:46 AM

Well this episode tonight just sucked. shit's gonna hit the fan.

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/27/12 07:28 PM

I posted this in the Dead Pool, but then I saw that the show has it's own thread, so I'm copying it here as well.

This story is so bizarre that I wasn't sure whether to put this in Crime or TV, but this seemed somewhat appropriate here. Johhny Lewis of Sons of Anarchy fell or jumped from the roof of a building today. Inside the building, an 81 year old woman and a cat were found murdered. Mr. Lewis, obviously, is suspected of killing them both. It is believed that Mr. Lewis was renting a room from the elderly lady in this building.

You just can't make this stuff up!

http://www.eonline.com/news/349291/sons-...imdb_topstories

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/27/12 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali
Originally Posted By: AmericanCrime

Poor Tig frown
It was a sick scene...

Good episode overall, my only complaint is about that new character, (the pimp) not a fan of the actor, only time I ever liked him was back when he played the role of that attorney in Dexter.

NERO

Perhaps too soon to judge orange

really? I think he is a great actor and has been decent so far in SOA.

I just saw the last episode last nt and it was crazy!!!! opie!!!!!
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/28/12 03:58 PM

Well this episode tonight just sucked. shit's gonna hit the fan.

I think that his character was sort of reaching a dead end, i mean he let his wife getting killed by the club go and then his dad, i doubt the writers were going to have him kill clay this season, it made sense from that point of view.

This seasons been good so far, i felt the last two seasons were just badly written, but it seems there up to standard now, they needed to definatley needed the sons to have face some serious consequences for previous actions.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/12 12:00 PM

opie :'(

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/12 06:03 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/12 05:24 AM

RIP Opie!!

Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/05/12 10:30 AM

I actually like Nero. Alot. I think between him and Pope, Jax is really gunna learn how to run the MC like a business. Dunno if that's good or bad.

But for real, Nero's got that swagger. I wanna see where that relationship ends up.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/17/12 05:40 PM

Alot of shit going in Charming.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/19/12 06:42 PM

Despite the sick shit he did to Tig's daughter, the Pope character is kinda growing on me. Strange

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/21/12 07:16 AM

Carla was one sick bitch...

Guess who? lol

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/24/12 03:56 AM

Great episode tonight, looks like one of the Sons gets killed in the upcoming episode. I have a feeling I know who it is...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/24/12 11:41 AM

What an ending, can't wait for the next episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/25/12 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Great episode tonight, looks like one of the Sons gets killed in the upcoming episode. I have a feeling I know who it is...

I hope it's Clay.

Gemma is up shit creek now.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/27/12 06:35 PM

I hope it's Clay.

Gemma is up shit creek now.

I saw the preview for the next episode and it showed the black sheriff offering to tell jax about an "old informant in samcro's mist". Then I saw a guy kneeling down with his hands on his head with a gun pointed at it with the samcro jacket on so it could be this guy... or it could be the other nomad...or clay...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/27/12 07:46 PM

Could be Juice.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/27/12 11:08 PM

Could be Juice.

Thats what I am thinking but I didnt want to play the role of spoiler so I left his name out...lol

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/27/12 11:31 PM

Thats what I am thinking but I didnt want to play the role of spoiler so I left his name out...lol

Oops!!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/27/12 11:37 PM

No biggy, we will find out when the next episode airs.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/28/12 12:07 AM

Can't wait. I am so hooked.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/08/12 12:56 AM

good episode last nt

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/08/12 01:12 AM

Very good episode. And next week it will be a 90 minute epi. Does that mean we are coming to the finale?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/08/12 01:57 AM

Yea

The last few episodes this season I read will be 90 mins long

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/16/12 12:50 AM

"Sons live, Redwood bleeds"

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/16/12 01:04 AM

I couldn't figure out what that meant.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/16/12 04:53 PM

Just my thought. But I kinda thought it was like he will fight for the SOA, but the original redwood chapter is gonna hurt because it hurt him. Otto lost the love of his life, so he wants Jax to lose the love of his life since she will evenutally get caught for bringing him the cross. Just a thought.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/18/12 05:20 PM

I’m sure that what Otto meant by that was that he would save the club, but make them suffer. How you arrive at that is a convoluted mess, but let’s recap for clarity: Otto wants SAMCRO members to suffer because Bobby slept with his wife, and Jax basically got Luanne killed because he put the beat down on George Caruso. So, Otto wants revenge. He gets that by jerking himself off to spiritual enlightenment then convincing Tara to bring in Luanne’s crucifix so that he can kill a nurse with it. Why? Because the crucifix makes Tara an accessory to murder, which puts her at risk for jail time AND puts a target on both her and Jax’s back should the friends/family of the dead nurse want to take their revenge. Also the accessory to murder rap will cost Tara the surgeon position. But there are quite a few logical leaps that you have to make to get there, and you’d think there’d be a more direct means through which Otto could get back at the club. But hey! Sutter loves thinking three steps ahead, even if he has to clumsily force the narrative.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/18/12 08:21 PM

Thanks for that Dap. Otto is a smart man.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/18/12 08:33 PM

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/12 04:09 PM

I’m sure that what Otto meant by that was that he would save the club, but make them suffer. How you arrive at that is a convoluted mess, but let’s recap for clarity: Otto wants SAMCRO members to suffer because Bobby slept with his wife, and Jax basically got Luanne killed because he put the beat down on George Caruso. So, Otto wants revenge. He gets that by jerking himself off to spiritual enlightenment then convincing Tara to bring in Luanne’s crucifix so that he can kill a nurse with it. Why? Because the crucifix makes Tara an accessory to murder, which puts her at risk for jail time AND puts a target on both her and Jax’s back should the friends/family of the dead nurse want to take their revenge. Also the accessory to murder rap will cost Tara the surgeon position. But there are quite a few logical leaps that you have to make to get there, and you’d think there’d be a more direct means through which Otto could get back at the club. But hey! Sutter loves thinking three steps ahead, even if he has to clumsily force the narrative.

Yea I don't like to write book reports on shows. Sorry buddy.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/12 04:11 PM

Thought people would understand without recapping two seasons.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/12 09:21 PM

Sucks that we only have 3 more epi's to watch.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/12 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: spmob
Thought people would understand without recapping two seasons.

Dont mind me, i wrote on my tablet while i waited for a movie i was streaming to load.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/12 10:05 PM

90 minutes tonight...but I think there seems to be more commercials. Can't wait though!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/12 12:16 AM

The episode comes out to really only an hour with the commercials taken into account.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/12 05:13 AM

Who is the new guy beating Otto and why is he following Tara?
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/12 02:45 PM

Who is the new guy beating Otto and why is he following Tara?

He's a U.S. Marshal named Lee Toric. Not sure what he's up to yet. He's in the final 3 shows of the season.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/17/sons-of-anarchy-scoop-donal-logue/

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/12 04:12 PM

I didn't realize thats who he was. I thought it was like the nurses relative or husband or something. lol. good episode. So much going on...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/12 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob
I didn't realize thats who he was. I thought it was like the nurses relative or husband or something. lol. good episode. So much going on...

He must be up to something good. We should know the next episode what the deal with him is.

Also Dave Navarro is supposed to be on the final 2 shows. He plays a member of the Biz Lats gang with close ties to Nero.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/15/dave-navarro-to-guest-star-on-sons-of-anarchy/

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/28/12 06:27 AM

Another good epi. Sad that next week is the last epi for the season. What did you all think?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/03/12 04:18 AM

Cant wait for the season finale.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/03/12 04:15 PM

I hate season finales.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/12 03:51 PM

Any thoughts on the season finale??

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/12 01:59 AM

i watched it twice and really enjoyed it, the next season should be interesting with the whole tara situation and what happens to clay in jail. I am pissed with Bobby for protecting Clay then taking off his VP patch, so I guess Juice is forgiven...? Remains to be seen.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/12 06:05 AM

For one thing Otto is something else. I was really surprised that Jax & Tig took out Pope. I really thought that Tig was toast. What will Jax do about Tara being arressted? And will Nero be back next season? Who will be the next VP Chibs?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/12 04:01 PM

I had a feeling Jax was going tot ake out Pope because in one of the previous episodes he asked Pope's number 2 how does it feel to be number 2, I figured the show was foreshadowing what was going to happen, etc

I would assume Nero will be back next season with Gemma and his crew being helped out by SAMCRO, I think Gibbs might be the next VP as well...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/10/12 03:55 PM

I had a feeling Jax was going tot ake out Pope because in one of the previous episodes he asked Pope's number 2 how does it feel to be number 2, I figured the show was foreshadowing what was going to happen

I thought the same thing. The whole season, Popes number two man played a quiet role but Jax was always interacting with him in some way.

I think Gibbs might be the next VP as well...

I think so to but I definitely see Bobby back in some capacity as well with the Redwood chapter still.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 05/09/13 10:24 PM

Can't wait. I am so hooked.

I too am hooked and can't wait for next season. I am surprised at all the people who hate bikers who love this show. I felt Drea DeMatteo was starting to look a little shabby which is heart breaking.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 05/16/13 02:05 AM

Looking forward to the next season!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 05/18/13 04:09 PM

Could be Juice.

Probably will be juice as we already know that he is an informer
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/28/13 06:31 AM

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/28/13 09:30 PM

So looking forward to this coming back on.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/28/13 09:46 PM

Me too! Have watched since the beginning, love looking at all the Dyna's on the show too since I own one. Less than two weeks away!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/28/13 10:16 PM

Most of you have probably already read about it but just in case somebody doesnt want to know i made it a spoiler alert.

Click to reveal..
There'a been a couple articles saying the first show centers around a young boy who shoots up his school. Not sure how that fits in to the SOA. Maybe it's one of their kids or maybe one of the victims is. It's supposed to be a pretty brutal scene.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/sons-of-anarchy-season-6-premiere_n_3697090.html

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/30/13 01:21 AM

So looking forward to this coming back on.
I am pretty sure it is back on 9-10-13 and can't wait.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 08/30/13 05:44 PM

Yep the 10th is the date!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/02/13 08:16 PM

On a side note, it looks like Charlie Hunnam (Jax) got the Christian Grey role in Fifty Shades of Grey.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/03/13 07:24 AM

Good old Charlie Hunnam. From Newcastle, my home town.

Well done to him cool

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/11/13 11:56 PM

Why did they have to do a school shooting on the show and who was the kid who did the shooting? That was uncalled for IMO. How much hell does Otto have to go through for the club?
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/12/13 03:03 AM

Why did they have to do a school shooting on the show and who was the kid who did the shooting? That was uncalled for IMO. How much hell does Otto have to go through for the club?
I agree that at first the shooting scene struck me as over the top and unnecessary.The kid was the son of Nero's cousin's old lady I believe,and part of the story was that the gun came from The Sons and Nero's crew.If you Google around a bit you can get Sutter's rationale about the scene and the direction in which it will take the show.After reading his explanation,I'm OK with the scene. As far as Otto,I can't believe that as devious as he is,he hasn't found a way to just kill himself.I know he has this insane vengeance drive in his head,but Christ Almighty,call it a day already.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/14/13 11:23 AM

I read some interviews so I understand why Kurt used that scene.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/16/13 01:55 AM

OK now we have to wonder what's going to happen to Tig. This opening episode quite violent. Still a great show.
Posted By: southend

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/18/13 04:31 PM

Love the first and second episodes this season so far. 90 minutes of pure awesomeness. Can somebody tell me if all the episodes this final season are going to be 90 minutes? How sick that would be. Last nights episode (2) was re-goddamn-diculous I don't know what got into Juice deciding to suffocate that chick, possibly planning on revealing it to Jax later down the road hoping to gain favor and a thank you maybe? Clays a dirty rat, Lee Tourics a sick fuck, Galins an asshole, Jibbs seems not impressed with Jax at all.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/18/13 06:31 PM

I still don't think Clay rats, he is going to play Lee and Lee will eventually get exposed. Galin will eventually die I think and Chibbs is just trying to wrap his head around what Jax is thinking.

I think Jax was in on Juice suffocating the chick.

Yes I think Kurt said most episodes would last 90 minutes this season. I don't think "all" will be but he said he wouldn't need 90 minutes eventually to explain most of the story. I think in the end they'll all end up 90 minutes, fans getting too spoiled ;-)

If it is up to Kurt this will go one more season, he has always said he wanted it to go 7 seasons in which The Shield went as well I believe. With their ratings I don't see why not. Going to miss the show once it's off. Kurt will have something else good on there I'm sure, he has a great writing mind and who else would write their own character to get gangraped everyday in prison? LOL

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/18/13 08:36 PM

Love Kurt Sutter as Otto. Whats next for Otto? He can't see, he can't talk so whats next? Someone going to drive a spike in his ears so he can't hear? Unbelievable what he's going through. Getting raped every morning now....just nasty. He killed the wrong guys sister.

Donal Logue is pretty good playing Lee Toric. He's usually in comedy's and this is the first time i've seen him play a bad guy like Toric.

Lee forged Clays signature, it'll probably come back on him at some point. I don't think Clay will really rat either. He's just trying to stay alive right now.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/18/13 11:15 PM

Did I hear it right that Tara wants a divorce?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/13 05:31 PM

Yes Tara wants a divorce and I think she spilled all the beans in those notepads she gave her lawyer. She could be ratting too.

With her pushing the guardianship deal it makes it sound like she is covering herself in case she is killed.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/13 06:14 PM

Also why did Juice look so uptight and what's up with Bobby?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/13 10:54 PM

Bobby is just pissed from Jax going behind the clubs back basically to get rid of Clay (with planting the gun, etc.). Once they get 4 members to patch out they will be Nomads so Redwood will more than likely lose a member here soon.

Not sure why Juice looked uptight yet. It was hard to tell by reading his and Jax's face what the true plan was after he injected the chick. I still think Jax was in on the smothering, but the way Juice acted afterwards makes me think that wasn't the plan, or he was just that uncomfortable with doing it.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/19/13 11:39 PM

Yes ofcourse jax was in on killing the girl. Juice only does what jax tells him to.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/21/13 10:31 AM

I think you guys have it figured out pretty well. Agree that Lee will get caught for forging Clays signature, Tara left detailed info in those notebooks and will leave Jax, but may not remain alive. And yes, something is strange about juices behavior- something is up. Lastly- what is Tigs future??? The plot thickens

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/21/13 05:47 PM

Oddly enough I think Tig still survives all of this. Crazy.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/25/13 11:19 PM

Am surprised that Jax gave up Trig. Since he plays a prominent role in the series, I have to agree with Dixie that he survives somehow. With Tara pregnant again, wonder if she'll go ahead and rat.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/13 12:19 AM

Yea that does provide a twist that she is pregnant again.

I also wonder why Jax's ex showed up with a fake injury.

I still think Clay survives until the end of this show.

I still don't see Tig going that easy, just like when we all thought he was done when Jax "supposedly" gave him up to Pope. Maybe Jax had enough after he killed the Persian, who knows? Will be interesting for sure.

Gemma will be catching hell with Toric planting the dead escorts hair in Nero's truck. That will get tricky too. I think they've planted Nero in too deep to get rid of him. Unless something happens and he goes away forever and Clay somehow gets out. Definitely another twist that Sutter loves.

As for next week it is interesting the skin heads are back, and somebody in the club dies because they are burning a vest in the previews for next week. Just wonder who it will be?

Kim Coates (Tig) posted an interesting tweet yesterday that might give away him being killed, or he just threw it out to mess with everyone like they like to do. Either way this should be fun.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/13 04:04 AM

Whether Tig survives or not, I think Jax definitely did intend to set him up. He knew Tig killed the Persian, without permission, and he's had enough of Tig acting on his own and not following orders.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/13 07:24 PM

I also wonder if Tara and Wendy are in on something with the guardianship case (with Wendy faking the injury and all). Is Tara actually pregnant or faking it to stay alive when she divorces Jax?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/13 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I also wonder if Tara and Wendy are in on something with the guardianship case (with Wendy faking the injury and all). Is Tara actually pregnant or faking it to stay alive when she divorces Jax?

Did it show that wendy actually faked the injury, i thought she probably did, but i guessed i missed the part where it was shown?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/13 11:42 PM

I think that the pistol that Gemma gave Wendy will be used by Tara and Wendy to get Gemma out of the picture,thereby freeing up Wendy to be named guardian of Tara's kids. Gemma goes to jail,Tara tells Wendy to disappear with the kids,Tara files for divorce from Jax,and whether she's in or out of jail,the kids are safe and Tara gets away from the life. Of course,with this show,I wouldn't be surprised if Tara winds up killing Jax and getting away with it.

Tough call on Tig. I can't believe that Jax,scumbag that he is,actually betrayed his brother,for real this time. If Tig isn't killed,he will surely let the Club know what Jax did,and who knows where that will lead.

As far as Clay goes,I know he is a popular character,but how many more "this is the end" scenarios does Sutter have up his sleeve?

On a final note,I think it would be hilarious if Toric gets nailed on a serious charge,and winds up getting raped by Otto.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/27/13 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Did it show that wendy actually faked the injury, i thought she probably did, but i guessed i missed the part where it was shown?

Yes at the very end where Sutter shows a few cut scenes to end the show it shows Wendy "wiping" the bruise off her neck.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/28/13 03:24 AM

Does anybody think maybe Tara lied about being pregnant, in order to make sure nothing happena to her or the new life she's wants to begin. Its just the way she said it and how she looked while her and Gemma were hugging after she told her.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/28/13 01:37 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if it's faked as well.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 03:18 AM

I'm confused about Clay in prison. Why did the blacks kick his ass and what's up with the prison fight in the yard?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 05:52 AM

I'm confused about Clay in prison. Why did the blacks kick his ass and what's up with the prison fight in the yard?

They wanted to use Clay to get close to the leader of the white prisoners. No black inmate could get that close on their own so they gave Clay an ultimatum - take part in the fake yard fight, and kill the guy while it's taking place, or they would kill him. He obviously took the deal.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 06:37 AM

I thought it was funny that Jax didn't get to bang that Madam like he wanted to.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 06:59 PM

Yea it's weird Jax was jealous of the hooker.

Yep Ivy hit it on the head. The blacks had him kill that guy. Now what they do with Clay after this who knows. That is why I think he stays alive.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 07:00 PM

Also I forgot to mention, on the previews for this coming up episode, there was 3 bodies being buried by Happy, Jax, Chibs and Juice plus it showed at least one vest being burned. Makes you wonder who dies this week.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 07:12 PM

My money is on tig being the one who dies.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/29/13 07:33 PM

I think it's a possibility that the blacks in that prison are affiliated with BGF and there's a partnership between them & August Marks Enterprise ( Pope's former second in command). They spared Clay on word from August until Jax disconnect the gun pipeline. Tig must die, his actions have brought additional trouble for the club. Killing that Iranian ( haven't been a Persia since centuries ago, LoL) was the nail in the coffin on himself.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/01/13 06:25 PM

I could be wrong, but Sutter always surprises. The guide for the show tonight talks about someone hitting their clubhouse tonight, the new chunky member of SoA is supposed to be there getting the mechanic business back in gear. I think one of them die in the "raid" tonight and Tig lives to see another day. That is just my thoughts after watching Sutter work for years.

Remember he did this with Shane and Vic Mackey on The Shield as well. They were well known for showing scenes from the upcoming show and making you think one thing, then the show comes on and totally surprises you. That alone is why I think Tig lives. Now that I've said that he'll probably die now.....lol

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/13 04:57 PM

Well I was right on who lived and died, just got their location mixed up. I figured big buy had to die, he just didn't fit in IMO.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/13 05:07 PM

I was a little upset the big guy got killed and oh well for the prospect, but the big guy just got his patch at the end of last season. Irish kings must die, screw the guns. On the other hand it was about time that marshal was put down.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/13 11:49 PM

R I P Otto. I'm so glad he killed that douche Toric. Sad that big guy had to die. It seems that the sheriff is in Nero's corner huh?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/13 01:09 AM

R I P Otto. I'm so glad he killed that douche Toric. Sad that big guy had to die. It seems that the sheriff is in Nero's corner huh?

Definitely...RIP Otto. He killed Toric and got put out of his long suffering misery.

Glad they didn't kill Tig off. Jax seemed pretty surprised to see him still alive. lol

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/13 02:28 AM

Otto went through alot of shit for the MC. I liked his character. Sad to see him go but he's out of misery now and Kurt can get busy and write the last season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/13 06:19 PM

Yea not many writers will write a character for themselves like Kurt did......LOL. Dude goes from eating up time for his M/C to them killing his wife (with one sleeping with her), to him losing both eyes, then getting raped in prison everyday to finally killing the one link that was going to get the club BOTH times....LMAO.

I'm just not sure they'll ever get rid of Galaan, I think they kill a few off in revenge but I think he'll always be there somehow.

Now we know Tara and Wendy are in it together like we thought, and I think eventually Tig figures out Jax set him up too and will cause a problem. Still not sure how Clay lives but he has always found a way to stay alive.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/13 09:55 PM

I hope Tara gets it next.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/04/13 06:22 PM

I think they are done with the players dying off for this year (at least the MAJOR players). I think all the others that die are the Irish and no names.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/05/13 08:23 PM

I think it's a safe bet that Clay doesn't get killed. Maybe a new legal angle comes up and he gets released much to everyone's dismay. Agree that TIG will figure it out and make an attempt on Jax's life. Tara and Gemma will have a confrontation.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/09/13 08:28 AM

Wow! The Irish means business huh? Gemma was not a happy camper at Stockton...LOL What's gonna happen with Nero now?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/09/13 04:58 PM

Will be interesting to see if Gemma broke it off or what she told him. Will also be interesting to see how they use Nero now that it looks like he is going in for a while.

That was a huge turnaround with the Irish, they make you think they are going to play peace then they bomb the compound. With the looks of Clay getting out it will only make them bitter enemies of the M/C now.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/09/13 05:31 PM

When Jax was told to have all of the members at the table for a vote,I knew it was a trick to get them all in one place. I was completely thrown off by the bomb. I thought for sure it was going to be a mass shooting. Either way,it only goes to show how completely unsuited Jax is to run the MC. He is a loose cannon who has pretty much destroyed the Club.
And how creepy was the "conjugal visit" scene? I bet that if Clay had allied himself with the Aryan gangs,it would not have happened,but since he is seen as siding with the blacks,the racist redneck guards figure he is fair game.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/10/13 11:18 PM

Yea the prison scene was definitely "odd"

My wife looked at me like WTF? when that happened. I just shrugged and laughed and said "that is Kurt Sutter for ya".

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/10/13 11:20 PM

Will Clay get even with those guards in the future? Sutter is a brilliant writer.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/11/13 10:04 PM

It might be a case where he finds them on the outside, kind of like Jax found the guard that made Opie eventually chose his own fate.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/12/13 01:51 AM

As I understand it,one of the main reasons for the bombing was the suggestion by Jax that the Kings do business with August Marks.The notion of dealing with non-whites supposedly infuriated them enough to attempt the mass extinction of the Sons. How then will they react when they find out that Clay is aligned with the black prison gang? Or do they just figure that while inside,he does what he has to do to survive? Thoughts?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/13/13 06:49 PM

Yea they'll just forget it, like most people forget the rules when it applies to them.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/14/13 02:33 AM

Watching season 5 on dvd.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/14/13 03:54 PM

It's the fact that Jax decline the next shipment and telling that Irish prick when the time was right. The Irish kings already worked with the Mexican Cartels with gun running once and that went sour, therefore he thinking pre cautiously about the Marks Enterprise. But of course his "ethics" with judgement see just another disaster but worser with a black enterprise. Yet clay may actually be under Marks Enterprise but the kings don't care since they going to get him out. Jax should know by now that war is unavoidable and need to take the Irish out.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/16/13 06:22 AM

What's up with the DA? Why won't she turn Nero loose? And why did she feel the need to take her wig off?

BOBBY'S BACK!!!!

"Sorry for my behavior today."

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/16/13 12:15 PM

Not sure what is up with the D.A. She wont let Nero go due to her trying to use the charges against him to try and nail the club.

Bobby is back but with new members, he claims no power play but I call b.s. I still thought they were going Nomad so that surprised me them going to Redwood.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/17/13 05:12 PM

Oh yea I think we now know Tara was faking the pregnancy as well. Can't wait to see Jax served with all of this, should get good!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/17/13 05:13 PM

And oh yea, how about Shane from The Shield on that as the tranny? You know I heard they filmed a sex scene with Tig, and Tig had the hots for the Shane tranny when he first came on the show. Wonder if that is part of the scene? haha

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/17/13 08:53 PM

Yea I forgot what season Jax had he/she come in so they could take some blackmail pic's(I forgot the name of the guy who they black mailed. He was a big guy) and Tig seemed to have the hots for he/she.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/23/13 06:15 AM

OMG Tara is such a bitch. She is more of a Gemma than Gemma is. The DA is pissing me off. I hope the MC will do something to get Nero out of those trumped up charges.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/23/13 12:18 PM

Eventually the D.A. would have to show her hand against Nero, as I'm sure the DNA will show the girl was killed at Toric's hotel room.

Gemma is fixing to go off!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/23/13 06:33 PM

I hope she does to.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/29/13 06:25 PM

Just started watching this a few weeks ago, great show it's the only show i'm enjoying right now considering the weak starts to the new seasons of Homeland and American Horror Story. Even though i'm about half way through season 3, i just found out about 10 minutes ago that the guys who plays Jax is Pete from Green Street, and that he's a fucking Geordie uhwhat he had me fooled i thought he was American lol .

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/29/13 09:59 PM

Yep he's a Canuck. He does decent hiding his accent on the show but there are times you can really tell.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/29/13 10:20 PM

Yep he's a Canuck. He does decent hiding his accent on the show but there are times you can really tell.

What's a Canuck? Is it someone from the UK or what?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/29/13 11:19 PM

Canuck=Canadian

For some reason I was thinking he was Canadian. Brain fart. My bad!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/30/13 01:33 PM

Well as figured Nero didn't flip, but the D.A. set the stage for Nero getting off the show somehow. Now he either dies off or retires and runs off...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/30/13 05:21 PM

I hope Nero don't leave the show. And I hope Gemma kicks Tyra's ass.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/31/13 12:21 PM

Nero is still involved too much in the show to leave this quick. He at least makes it through the season I think. Possibly longer.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/31/13 04:07 PM

Tara is the only one on the show with her childerns safety in mind. Gemma's just and old bustdown, jax is a JR Gotti type, not really cut out for leadership he's always creating the problems he works so hard to get out of. I really hope tara makes it out of that nightmare she helped create. The club was better off with clay at the helm.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 02:59 AM

Jax to Gemma : "Grandma's dead" cry

That Tara will be lucky if she makes it to this seasons last show. No one gets away with treating Peggy Bundy that way! Wife of Polk Highs finest student ever... Al "The Man" Bundy!! Al would of thrown both Clay and Nero a serious beating....and Jax too! lol

Wendy will be taking over Tara's spot on the show. What was Wendy shooting up ...heroin? On the first season i think they said she was a meth addict. But i guess she's slamming dope now.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 05:26 AM

Wendy might OD and pass away.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 06:50 AM

Don't get me wrong, I like the show and always enjoy watching it.

But....

If there's one thing that annoys me, it's the contrived way they make it so our hero Jax is always arguably justified when he decides to personally pull the trigger. You know, Tara's crazy ex-boyfriend or the kiddy porn lady. And I suppose you could extend that to the club as a whole, i.e. they don't deal drugs and are all about race relations and open to helping transexuals and what not.

I guess SAMCRO is the politically correct biker club.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 12:23 PM

Wendy has always been a heroin junkie from day one of the show. No way she takes Tara's spot, Jax hates her.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Don't get me wrong, I like the show and always enjoy watching it.

But....

If there's one thing that annoys me, it's the contrived way they make it so our hero Jax is always arguably justified when he decides to personally pull the trigger. You know, Tara's crazy ex-boyfriend or the kiddy porn lady. And I suppose you could extend that to the club as a whole, i.e. they don't deal drugs and are all about race relations and open to helping transexuals and what not.

I guess SAMCRO is the politically correct biker club.

Yeah the show has went downhill from the 2nd season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 05:41 PM

They are like any other M/C, race is overlooked because of money, at one time they held drugs for the Feds, and Kurt is showing Jax's bad side in this season. He was once liked, his image is going downhill this season due to the cheating and killing.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/01/13 06:11 PM

Funny SAMCRO was always against dealing drugs but had no problem selling guns. Just seemed strange to me.

Dixie i didn't mean Wendy would replace Tara with Jax just that after Tara gets killed or written off the show Wendy will still be around. Unless Mignon is right and she OD's. But i think there will be 1 more season and that Wendy will be here when it starts. Just a hunch though.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/02/13 05:09 PM

Oh yea she is liable to keep going, but I agree with Mig in that she eventually OD's.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/02/13 05:18 PM

Oh yea she is liable to keep going, but I agree with Mig in that she eventually OD's.

It'll be hard for Drea to top the way she left the Sopranos as Adriana with her trying to crawl away from Silvio who puts a bullet or two in her as he's calling her a rat. clap That was a great scene.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/02/13 06:07 PM

No doubt, no doubt. You can tell she has aged some since then as well. She was FINE in The Sopranos! Of course I'm sure they try to make her look rough because of her character but still.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/05/13 03:07 AM

No doubt, no doubt. You can tell she has aged some since then as well. She was FINE in The Sopranos! Of course I'm sure they try to make her look rough because of her character but still.
Agree she was sure fine in Sopranos and is starting to show her age. Likewise, "Peg Bundy" is aging as well. What a shame for both of them. I do agree that it is likely that Wendy will OD at some point.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/05/13 01:30 PM

I think Gemma is still hot! haha

Well tonight should be fun, I know on the previews Jax punches Nero and Clay is getting whooped up in prison. Should be interesting!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/06/13 08:02 AM

So what's gonna happen now that know that the bitch Tara lied? I did not like the last scene where she was rocking the baby with a gun on her lap.

And who did Clay talk to?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/06/13 11:14 PM

OK Jax knows what is going on with his wife so what next ?? Will he stop her ??Tara will face the music in some fashion. I would like to see SOA take out that new US Atty. she is such a bitch. Looking forward to next episode already

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/07/13 04:37 AM

I agree with you that DA gets on my last nerve as does Tara.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/07/13 08:16 AM

I'm thinking we're about due for another totally unforeseen killing or death of a major character in the next episode.
Any thoughts? Would Sutter ice Tara,Jax,Gemma,or Clay this soon,or are they all destined to make it to the series end (or maybe next-to-last episode).(I know Jax is a long shot,because every plotline in the series revolves around him. He's the Tony Soprano of SOA).
If not any of the above,how about Unser or Nero,or maybe Bobby,or at long last,Tig?
I didn't include Wendy,because it won't be much of a surprise if she goes.
What do you folks think? Who's the next Big one to go and when?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/07/13 12:28 PM

Maybe it will be Juice. He don't have much of a story line so far this season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/07/13 07:13 PM

If I had to bet on the next to go, it would be Tara but then again it is hard to figure out. I think Jax and Clay make it to the end somehow. Although I forget Unser could die at any time of course as can Wendy.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/08/13 09:42 PM

Well, three more days and we find out. Would make sense if it were Wayne,, but that wouldn't be shocking. Juice is more likely

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/09/13 02:18 AM

Juice has been showing a reckless disregard for his own life lately. Remember when he didn't even try to avoid the hit and run driver that wiped out the gang-banger? I think he just might be the next one to go in a scenario where he sacrifices himself somehow. I think it would be a fitting end for him if he gets to remove all questions about his past and his loyalty by taking one for the Club.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/09/13 06:40 AM

Honestly I think Juice wants to die but will never find a way to get himself killed.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/13 12:35 PM

Tara's life is falling apart. This makes me happy.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/13 01:19 PM

Yep the beginning of the end for her.

Should be interesting with the take down and the bust next week!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/13 09:09 PM

Not sure why everyone is bagging on Tara. She's doing the right thing. Much like Kay Corleone, she gave Jax plenty of time to get things straightened out but he, much like Michael Corleone, couldn't. She's doing what would be best for the kids by getting them away from that life.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/14/13 05:32 AM

She don't like the way Gemma is but she is acting just like her.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/14/13 07:54 PM

She don't like the way Gemma is but she is acting just like her.

That's true, and that could certainly bring up the means justify the ends argument, but at least Tara's motive is to get them away from that life rather than keep them in it.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/15/13 09:08 PM

Anxious to see how the last 3 episodes are going to play out. But then again it ticks me off that there are only 3 episodes left of the season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 01:07 AM

Well we are two hours away, anybody think Clay gets out tonight?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 06:04 AM

Epic episode tonight. Clay is finally dead ( should of died last season) and that Irish prick deserved a few more shots as well. (Classic: reaches out for handshake gets a bullet in the cheek). But after all this I doubt the Irish kings will accept a partnership with the August Marks Enterprise.
Sorry for spoilers.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 12:43 PM

Wasn't expecting that! What's that DA gonna do with Jax now? Will Tara turn in that bullet?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 07:24 PM

Wow talk about a crazy episode!

BF I don't think Jax cares at this point if the Irish take the partnership or not. I think they are officially done with the Irish now.

I am ready to see how the D.A. reacts now.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 08:39 PM

"Bro, my fam'ly"

- every episode of SoA ever.

Loving this season, which is a welcome surprise since I was getting kind of sick of it after last season. One thing that sort of irks me is how they glorify these biker gangs and try to make them look like lovable rebels who generally try to do the right thing. but, you know, I can totally look past that because the show is great. I especially love Ron Perlman and Katy Sagal.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 08:54 PM

Just watched it....WOW! Great episode!

I have to admit i didn't see that coming with the club killing Clay like they did. I knew Jax feeding info to the law was just a diversion to spring Clay but was not expecting them to hit Galen and Clay like they did.

RIP Clay

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/20/13 11:23 PM

Some people on FB are thinking that Nero might be a undercover cop. What's your opinion on that?

I love what Tig said "why does it have to be pink?" LOL

Also we gotta wait till December 3rd for the next episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/13 12:17 AM

Some people on FB are thinking that Nero might be a undercover cop. What's your opinion on that?

People think Nero might be a cop? Huh...i didn't even think of that. I don't think so but i guess you never know. Did anyone give a reason for thinking that?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/13 01:36 AM

I don't think he's a cop. He hasn't shown any kind of sign yet that he is. Until he does I wouldn't believe it.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/21/13 05:03 PM

Clay's death scene sort of reminded me of the Big Pussy scene on The Sopranos.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/22/13 01:14 AM

Is it just me,or in the Bordello scene when Jax is caught by Tara and Tig runs into the room in his boxers,isn't the transexual guy/gal right behind him? I got the impression that Tig was engaging in a little slap and tickle with him/her when he was rudely interrupted.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/22/13 06:37 AM

I'll have to re watch that scene. I don't remember her/him being there.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/22/13 10:37 PM

Lou you talking about the Shane from The Shield he/she? I'm with Mig I don't remember that but will rewatch. I could have swore it was a girl.

I'm still intrigued on Sutter leaking out them filming a love scene with Tig but we've yet to see it. It has either been cut out or it is coming in the last 2 episodes of the season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/23/13 12:36 AM

I just re-watched that scene and I didn't see he/she.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/23/13 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

People think Nero might be a cop? Huh...i didn't even think of that. I don't think so but i guess you never know. Did anyone give a reason for thinking that?

No way, he would never be able to allow the shit to go down that he's seen happen right in front of him, not to mention he shot his cousin in the back of the head when they were all up at the cabin, where the mother of the kid who shot up the school was suffocated by Juice. I don't like his attitude towards Jax lately, but Nero is no cop. Also he watched Jax blow a hole in Clay's neck the size of a softball. Cannot wait to see what next weeks episode has in store for us.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/23/13 09:30 PM

We gotta wait to the 3rd. for the next episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/26/13 05:41 PM

Agree with Southend, no way is Nero a cop. Remember when Bonnano's wanted Agt. Joe Pistone to commit a crime, he had to back out. Nero has seen too much We have to assume that he did not report any of it to anyone or else there would have been arrests. As an aside, I can't stand that bitch of a DA. Hope she gets whacked

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/13 06:19 AM

I have no idea where Kurt is headed with this now.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/13 04:56 PM

August Mark: if it helps more my mother maiden name was mcduffy.
lol
$500,000 also agrees.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/06/13 01:39 AM

Yea that was pretty funny on the McDuffie line.

I agree Mig, who knows what happens now. I thought for sure Clay would have been carried along till the end and I figured Kurt would make us wait until next year on if Tara ran or not, but things changed quickly. Who knows at this point!

I do see Nero and Jax's relationship going downhill after Nero found out about them killing the girl. Now his crew is tugging on him as well so things LOOK to be changing but who knows.

Will be interesting to see how Jax got the kids back and what he will do to Tara.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/06/13 02:51 PM

Well we do know from scenes to next weeks episode that somebody dies. So much shit going on all at once, anxious to see what happens

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/13 02:02 AM

On Tuesday it's a 2 hour episode. They are having us to believe according to the previews that Juice will die. We thought the same thing when Jax turned over Tig so who knows. My guess would be either Tara, Juice, Nero, DA.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/13 04:50 PM

No! Juice shouldn't die. One of my favorites even though he got caught in between a rock & hard spot.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/13 07:56 PM

Also hope it's not Juice. Would like it to be that bitch DA. Could also be Wendy, Drea DeMatteo's charachter but I hope not.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 01:35 AM

Has anyone made a connection with Michael Corleone and Jax? Michael Corleone wanted to be legit and Jax Teller does too. Michael Corleone lost his family in the process and Jax right now seems to have lost his family too. Spoiler alert for those who haven't watched the current season.

Jax seems to have severed all his club's ties with the gun running operations as he is focusing on more safe legal businesses. Jax failed to realized that he was losing Tara too as he was willing to do anything to achieve his goal He had the mother of the kid who shot the school up killed. (I forget her name right now) I just feel that with the current direction of this story that it could end up being a tragic tale.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Lights
I just feel that with the current direction of this story that it could end up being a tragic tale.

You posted ^^^^ before the show came on. You got it right Don. I'm in shock.
Posted By: Leo

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 07:35 PM

THAT WAS INSANE....

Click to reveal..
Gemma killed tara and I was like Oh shit.
Then Juice killed Roosevelt And I was like oh shit again.

I thought juice had buried or moved the bodies when he was putting stuff into the bins.

Jax is going to get charged with the murders, you can see it in that bitches(DA) eyes.

Sorry for lack of clarity, I literally just watched it and i'm still a little thinking "oh shit".

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 08:22 PM

Yes pretty boring episode up until Tara walked into the house. Wow, just wow.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Lights
Has anyone made a connection with Michael Corleone and Jax?

That was evident as far back as the first season.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 10:12 PM

Damn!! Personally i thought it was a superb episode...loved it. WOW!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/13 10:47 PM

Now the suspense is killing me. I have it DVR'd so will have to watch it tonight after the family goes to bed.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/12/13 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Leo
THAT WAS INSANE....

Click to reveal..
Gemma killed tara and I was like Oh shit.
Then Juice killed Roosevelt And I was like oh shit again.

I thought juice had buried or moved the bodies when he was putting stuff into the bins.

Jax is going to get charged with the murders, you can see it in that bitches(DA) eyes.

Sorry for lack of clarity, I literally just watched it and i'm still a little thinking "oh shit".

Click to reveal..
I thought that at first that the DA will charge Jax but I don't see how due to no residue on Jax's gun/and the bullets won't match. As much as I wanted Tara dead I felt bad. When I seen Chibs cry I lost it. Since Juice took care of the evidence will he get back in Jax's good graces? How will Jax react when he finds out that Gemma killed Tara? How will Wendy be involved with the kids?

I loved Tara's reaction when she seen Jax at the park.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/12/13 06:35 AM

I'm going to miss Roosevelt and damn juice. You must die Juice!!!!!
Eh. Tara died.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/13/13 05:08 AM

well, by the end of the first season I feel Jax is just beginning to struggle with what his father wanted for the club and his own son(Jax). Clay is still the leader of the club by the end of the season. So if you were thinking that Michael Corleone and Jax Teller were similar while watching season 1 of this show you have my admiration for making this connection so early. I just feel this last episode really was well written and well done.

On wikipedia it's said that Kurt Sutter is in talks with FX to make a prequel series that would take place in the 1960's.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/13/13 01:15 PM

That would be neat if there is a prequel that shows the club before they started being the outlaws they are now. Would still pull in the SoA crowd and give more back ground on the M/C. Has potential but just not sure.

But I've followed Sutter ever since The Shield, so I will give any show of his a chance.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/13/13 03:33 PM

That would be great if Kurt follows through with that. I heard it was suppose to be called The First 9.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/13/13 11:20 PM

Well, the season finale was a shocker and we will have to wait till the next season starts to learn what happens to Jax. The circumstantial evidence that he killed Tara and Roosevelt is pretty strong but we know the ballistics will show that it wasn't Jax's gun. I think he will spend some time in jail because of these two murders. Then on top of that is the charge that he supplied the auto weapons that killed the child. Will Jax kill Gemma???? Will Wendy take off with the kids??

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 07:05 AM

I have no doubt that the DA will try to pin the two murders on Jax. I can't wait for season 7 but then again I don't due to it's the last season.
Posted By: MOES

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 07:10 AM

I tried watching that from the beginning ordered it on netflix but wasn't for me. I just thought the show was corny I guess it just reminds me of a bunch of blue collars biker drinking.. Alot of these clubs are fake or bolshit.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: MOES
I tried watching that from the beginning ordered it on netflix but wasn't for me. I just thought the show was corny I guess it just reminds me of a bunch of blue collars biker drinking.. Alot of these clubs are fake or bolshit.

Now that you mention it i've just realized that they barely ever drink on the show. Of course you're right that there's no MC in the world who are as active as the SOA in Charming, it's just the same as the Sopranos in that way though imo.

Anyway i have finally caught up with the series having watched the latest episode yesterday. Great series so far, i have no idea how the final season is going to start. There's no way the last season can have Jax in jail, what ever happens though it's going to end with him dead or in jail for life though imo. I do like that they've went down the Breaking Bad route and not portrayed the main character as a criminal who's really a good guy in lack of a better term like so many movies do.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 01:36 PM

That would be neat if there is a prequel that shows the club before they started being the outlaws they are now. Would still pull in the SoA crowd and give more back ground on the M/C. Has potential but just not sure.

But I've followed Sutter ever since The Shield, so I will give any show of his a chance.

It sounds like the sort of thing that will never happen, like the supposed Sopranos movie or tv prequel show focused on Johnny Soprano. Then again it might because you can tell Sutter really enjoys doing this show. I may start watching the Shield because i do really like SOA, it's my fav ongoing show right now along with Homeland,Mad Men and Game of Thrones since the new season of American Horror Story has been really dissappointing.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 06:52 PM

Remember Agent Stahl....the dyke ATF agent? She was the best...lol!! Crazy as hell...she'd do anything to get the club. Finally i think it was Opie that blasted her with a MAC10 or 11.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/13 06:54 PM

The Original 9 will be a mini series if it gets made. Either way it's a couple years down the road according to this article.

http://screencrush.com/sons-of-anarchy-prequel-spinoff-miniseries-kurt-sutter/

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/15/13 11:50 PM

I want another series not a mini series. And is Otto the first 9?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/16/13 12:10 AM

I want another series not a mini series. And is Otto the first 9?

Not really sure about Otto. But i saw this on the SOA wiki page for whatever it's worth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sons_of_Anarchy_characters

I don't see Otto Delaney listed as being one of the First 9.

First 9 members[edit]

"The First 9" refers to co-founders John Teller and Piermont "Piney" Winston, plus the first seven members of the Sons of Anarchy. Lenny "The Pimp" Janowitz is the only First 9 member still alive. John Teller died in a motorcycle accident in 1993 (as planned by Clay), former SAMBEL president Keith McGee was executed by Clay Morrow in Belfast, Northern Ireland, for betraying the club, and Piermont "Piney" Winston was killed by a shotgun wound to the chest, also by Clay, when Piney threatened to reveal John Teller's incriminating letters to the rest of the Sons of Anarchy. The other four First 9 members are Wally Grazer, Thomas "Uncle Tom" Whitney, Chico Villenueva,Otto "Li'l Killer" Moran. At this point, Clay has now killed three of the SOA's First 9 members, including both of the original co-founders.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/17/13 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
I may start watching the Shield because i do really like SOA, it's my fav ongoing show right now along with Homeland,Mad Men and Game of Thrones since the new season of American Horror Story has been really dissappointing.

If you like Sutter's writing definitely watch The Shield. It wasn't all Sutter of course but he had a big hand in it and you can tell. The Shield is what got me started on him and now I'm hooked. The Shield was 7 seasons too and well worth watching.

And on the prequel, I'm not sure you could tell the whole story in a miniseries. It does sound interesting though if he took it to FX.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 02/19/14 07:32 PM

Camarel did you ever try The Shield yet?

Read the other day that Drea De Matteo is signed back on full time for the final season. That will be interesting.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 02/19/14 08:01 PM

Camarel did you ever try The Shield yet?

Read the other day that Drea De Matteo is signed back on full time for the final season. That will be interesting.

Funny you should mention it, as i just watched episode 3 of season 6 literally 5 mins ago lol. Great show, i can't thank you enough for the rec. It's hard to say what i like better, i'd say SOA is more flawed but at the same time it's more compelling for me at least. Vic and Shane are two of my fav characters in any show. I'd also say that Goggins is becoming one of my fav actors, as i have been watching Justified lately and Boyd Crowder is the best thing about the show imo. Another thing i loved was the guest appearences of both Glenn Close and Forrest Whitaker. Anyway i'll come back to say more when i've finished it.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 02/20/14 05:31 PM

Yes Forrest was great in that, Vic is one of the best cop characters ever I think. I think I like SoA better myself even though I thought it couldn't get any better than The Shield......lol

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/11/14 01:36 PM

What is everyones thoughts about the premiere of Season 7 Tuesday night? Honestly I thought the episode kinda sucked, but SoA is on so I'm not griping!

Gemma is going to cause a war with the Chinese now.

I also thought Marilyn Manson sucked and I bet Courtney Love as a Kindergarten teacher does too
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/11/14 03:17 PM

The season opener was not one of the best episodes that I've seen from SOA, but that scene where that dragged that banger behind a motorcycle was just too good. As for Gemma, she is one cold witch..she would scare the Chin.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/11/14 03:37 PM

I loved the first episode. Grizzly and not wasting any time in getting into the thick of it. I'm looking forward to the scene when Jax finds out it was Gemma who killed Tara.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/13/14 06:22 PM

Besides Gemma causing a war with the Triads , what about the causes of the Grim Bastards prospect/members being killed? Is that going to effect the SOA down the road as well? Also, the scene with the reverends in bed...... uhwhat panic
That's going to bite them lightly possibly.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/13/14 07:17 PM

That scene with the Reverands was nasty lol. Like Dixie i wasn't too impressed with the episode but didn't think it was terrible either. It really annoys me that Katey Sagal is Sutters wife, Gemma should've been long dead by now rolleyes. All i'm wondering now is whether Jax will be killed or not. That's the only thing that really bothered me about The Shield that Vic wasn't jailed or killed at the end.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/14/14 05:54 PM

That scene with the Reverands was nasty lol. Like Dixie i wasn't too impressed with the episode but didn't think it was terrible either. It really annoys me that Katey Sagal is Sutters wife, Gemma should've been long dead by now rolleyes. All i'm wondering now is whether Jax will be killed or not. That's the only thing that really bothered me about The Shield that Vic wasn't jailed or killed at the end.

I think Vic's fate in The Shield was just about as bad as being jailed or killed. He was forced to be a desk stooge (something he always despised) and had no real clout - which is why he walked out. And nobody else was going to hire him. He loved the authority that came from being a member of law enforcement and now that was gone.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/15/14 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I think Vic's fate in The Shield was just about as bad as being jailed or killed. He was forced to be a desk stooge (something he always despised) and had no real clout - which is why he walked out. And nobody else was going to hire him. He loved the authority that came from being a member of law enforcement and now that was gone.

I understand that's what the writers were going for, that Vic not being a cop on the street is worse than being in jail. If that was the case though why did Vic not just reject the offer and go to prison? Also it's ridiculous to believe that this would be worse than prison for him, he would've been manhandled in prison being an ex-cop and all. I did like the way they handled the rest of the STRIKE team though, Shanes fate in particular was messed up.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/17/14 02:23 PM

If things continue as they have been, I won't be surprised if the body count in this final season of SoA equals all the rest combined.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/17/14 08:31 PM

Last night's show was absolutely brutal from an action standpoint and from a backstabbing/doublecrossing standpoint. Jax, much like Michael Corleone, has become what he hated most...just like his father and worse...very interesting from a psych point of view....great writing..the only thing that I can use less of is the OVER the TOP sexually explicit talk and visuals...but overall, you have to hand it to Kurt Sutter for both his writing and for marrying way over his head! smile

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/23/14 11:53 AM

Thought the first episode wasn't so great. I THINK IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE GEMMA IS KILLED. JAXS' DEATH WILL PROBABLY BE NEAR THE CONCLUSION. NOW WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEO ROSSI'S CARACHTER.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/25/14 04:12 PM

I have been bored so far this season and I've watched this show since the beginning. Just too much killing for me and not enough drama like the past seasons. It's like Sutter is just killing everyone to kill them off.

Crazy enough bigboy I think Juice actually lives through this and might be the only one to live.

I also think Jax finds out about Gemma, disowns her again, then she loses Nero, and she kills herself.

Just my thoughts.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/26/14 11:54 AM

Hope you are right. I don't remember what Juices' "Old sin" was- was it the time he hid the dope from the club ?? Getting old sucks- you can't remember anything wink

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 09/30/14 11:30 PM

I was right. Killing the preacher came back around and it's officially a war with the Triads. They lost 1 member compared to the dozens of members the triad lost. Have anybody been able to keep up with the body count?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/14 01:38 PM

I have been bored so far this season and I've watched this show since the beginning. Just too much killing for me and not enough drama like the past seasons. It's like Sutter is just killing everyone to kill them off.

People on another forum were also complaining about too much killing and it being unrealistic. My take is, when has the show ever been that realistic? A biker gang with compunctions about drug trafficking and progressive views on race? C'mon. SoA has just always been a "fun" show not to be taken too seriously. As for the "drama," with key characters like Clay and Tara gone, there isn't much left for the personal side of things. I like that Sutter isn't wasting any time in this final season and is just going all out. The only remaining personal drama I think we'll see is when Jax finally finds out the truth about Gemma. That will be the big payoff everyone is waiting for.

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Hope you are right. I don't remember what Juices' "Old sin" was- was it the time he hid the dope from the club ?? Getting old sucks- you can't remember anything wink

He accidentally spilled the beans about that girl he smothered on Jax's orders (the blonde drug addict that Nero was close to) which caused tension between Jax and Nero.

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I was right. Killing the preacher came back around and it's officially a war with the Triads. They lost 1 member compared to the dozens of members the triad lost. Have anybody been able to keep up with the body count?

I've lost count but, if things continue the way they've been going, this last season body count will probably equal all the rest combined.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/14 02:47 PM

I will admit though the last episode was finally good. All the others were too predictable. Even though cutting down 10 women and throwing the grenades in the middle of town is still too much, the show was good. I finally felt there was a show this year that had a plot and not just a killing show.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/02/14 07:45 PM

Great show with great twists and subplots, but the killing is really reaching unimaginable levels. By the way, do u recall the bag lady that saw Juice throwing away the evidence of Tara's killing?...what do u think became of her and will she reappear?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 03:46 PM

You know oldschool I do remember that but who knows. Sutter has always been known to screw with folks so who knows, maybe Juice works his way back into the club only to be indicted when the junky testifies and Juice is finally killed? Maybe he takes the whole bunch down?

Lots of crazy ways to take it. If anyone watched The Shield it was the same way and same style. They would give you about 3 different ways things would end and you hardly had an idea or hint on which way they were taking it.

Nobody thought Vic would take a deal at the end of The Shield so who knows.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 06:34 PM

You know oldschool I do remember that but who knows. Sutter has always been known to screw with folks so who knows, maybe Juice works his way back into the club only to be indicted when the junky testifies and Juice is finally killed? Maybe he takes the whole bunch down?

Lots of crazy ways to take it. If anyone watched The Shield it was the same way and same style. They would give you about 3 different ways things would end and you hardly had an idea or hint on which way they were taking it.

Nobody thought Vic would take a deal at the end of The Shield so who knows.

The Shield was better managed than Sons of Anarchy imo, Sutter is a very good writer but this last season has seemed pointless so far. All we're watching is the build up to Jax's death and his discovery of the truth behind Tara's murder. At this point the most interesting people in the series are, Tig, Chibs, Bobby, Happy, etc.

Ivy is right, the show has never been realistic but there's a point when suspension of disbelief fizzles out, and the first four episodes of this season has more than took care of that. The worst thing about it is that every episode of this season has been incredibly boring imo at least.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 07:51 PM

Oh I agree with you there, even I have said on the other board Ivy is talking about that very same thing that it was boring and I myself was bored and I've watched this series since the very first episode.

The last episode is the only one I've said "damn good show" so far and that was only because of Venus/Tig and the drama at the end.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 08:23 PM

Oh I agree with you there, even I have said on the other board Ivy is talking about that very same thing that it was boring and I myself was bored and I've watched this series since the very first episode.

The last episode is the only one I've said "damn good show" so far and that was only because of Venus/Tig and the drama at the end.

Anything with Walton Goggins works for me, but at first it was supposed to be a joke that Tig is that weird, now it's evolved into a romance between them; just creeps me out.

Again i think Ivy was right, in saying that Sutter is throwing everything at the last season. The problem is that there's Nine episodes left and the War with the Chinese doesn't work imo. If it was a war with the Mayans or the Nazis it would be more effective, since there is established problems between them. Starting a brand new feud in the last season is a mistake imo, and i'm getting less interested every episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 08:37 PM

Supposedly,Gemma is going to personally help Juice blow town.Then we see then both packing silenced pistols.
Add this to next weeks preview when Juice says to Gemma "we did this",(or words to that effect),and we are led to believe that
there will be a final showdown between the two of them.

Now having said that,I know from experience that "scenes from next week" whether it be Boardwalk Empire,Sopranos,or Sons,never
play out the way we expect,so what do you guys think will really happen?

Juice has to know that Gemma wants him dead to preserve her secret.His street sense tells him that her offer to help is a setup for his murder.

Possible outcomes:
1) Gemma kills Juice.
2)Juice kills Gemma and forever destroys his chance of getting back in Jax's good graces.
3) Both survive next week's episode.
4) Both fire at the same time and kill each other.
5) None of the above

So let's have a little fun and speculate. What's your best guess on next week's episode?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 09:12 PM

3 - Both survive. It's too early for either to die imo, but i think both will eventually. Wayne or Chibs are the most likely to die or at least get shot next week, in the next 2 or 3 episodes they have to kill someone that matters to properly set up the rest of the season. I think it will be Chibs first, possibly with Juice' involvement.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 09:22 PM

3 - Both survive. It's too early for either to die imo

Seriously? to early for Juice to die? he should've been dead at least two seasons ago. Just me but i think he's the least interesting character on the whole show. i wish it was his neck that snapped and not the tree branch when he tried to hang himself...

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/03/14 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
3 - Both survive. It's too early for either to die imo

Seriously? to early for Juice to die? he should've been dead at least two seasons ago. Just me but i think he's the least interesting character on the whole show. i wish it was his neck that snapped and not the tree branch when he tried to hang himself...

If Juice dies then it only leaves the Tara story, Juice should've died way back in Season 3 when he tried to hang himself i agree. At this point there's only Juice, Gemma and a random storyline like the war with the Triads to go on. So yes, Juice should survive for now at least imo.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/04/14 07:14 AM

Since we're on the topic of different characters...what is or has been the purpose of fat Bobby Elvis..he does nothing, but all seems tired. I don't see what his character has added to the show at all.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/04/14 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: oldschool3
Since we're on the topic of different characters...what is or has been the purpose of fat Bobby Elvis..he does nothing, but all seems tired. I don't see what his character has added to the show at all.
Bobby has been portrayed by Sutter as the "voice of reason",the guy who always does what is best for the Club. He was the only "no" vote when Jax wanted to have Clay killed the first time. He always seems to be saving Jax from himself.

So here is my off the wall,whackadoo guess for Bobby's fate:

At some point,the Club finds out that Gemma killed Tara and started the war with the Chinese. On top of that,we have the insane blood lust that has infected Jax.
My scenario is that Jax dies at the hand of Bobby,who then becomes the Prez. I envision either a meeting of the Table(minus Jax) in which the Club finally realizes that Jax and Gemma will get them all killed,and passes a death sentence on Jax,or a scene where Bobby (after a touching final speech)tells Jax that he's doing what is best for both Jax and the Club,and shoots him.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/04/14 12:36 PM

Well Lou that's as good an explanation as I've heard. I know that Sutter wanted him to be the level headed one, but it just seemed like he has had a very very limited role...and he always seems like he's been up all night working...when we know he hasn't done anything.....except eat smile

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/05/14 01:06 PM

I say 3 as well. As odd as this sounds, I think Juice survives the whole show.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/08/14 03:55 PM

My heart broke when I seen Abel holding that hammer last night.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/08/14 06:04 PM

Juice won't shoot Gemma. Another boring episode IMHO.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/08/14 07:07 PM

Juice is screwed 6 ways from Sunday. If Jax finds out the truth about Tara's murder,he will realize that the war with the Chinese and the massacre of the Diosa girls was a result of Gemma's lie and Juice's coverup. (Not to mention the poor innocent bastard that Jax tortured to death).

Since Juice killed the cop as well,he can't tell anyone the truth without going down for a possible Capital crime.

Even Unser might not be trustworthy at this point,especially after Juice killed the Motel clerk.The only thing in Unser's favor is that I think he cared enough about Tara (and the boys)to want to find out the truth.

Juice has nowhere to go.I don't think he really cares whether Jax finds out about Gemma and Tara or not.

Of course we are led to believe that next week Juice will flip over to the Mayans.but who the hell knows?

As far as Gemma goes,I think Sutter is going to kill her off sooner than later.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/16/14 10:19 PM

Well I thought that Juice was gonna be the next one in line for Mr. Mayhem, but now it looks like he comes up smelling like a rose. But with Sutter, one never knows.

Gemma is really losing her mind. Pissed me off that she kicked Wayne off the TM lot.

Poor Nero ever since he hooked up with Jax/Gemma nothing but trouble for him.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/17/14 01:01 PM

I love how the "Cacuzza" mafia guys stay away from the petty bullshit SOA et. al. get involved with. I mean they have to be the worst criminals I have ever seen. They'll roll 8 deep in motorcycles and then stealth in on some guy. Imagine a cop rolling by while 8 or 9 1%'ers are walking up the stairs of some shitty motel holding silenced glocks.

And what's the deal with a gang who's primary source of income is dealing guns who goes around whacking out their customers. I'm no economics teacher but….?

Whenever Cosa Nostra got involved a couple seasons ago on the Frankie Diamonds shit, they ended up having a guy get whacked and a cabin blown up. I could just see it.

Cacuzza: Hello?
Jax: What up, Cacuzza. It's Jax… from SamCro? You know, we're the guys that are always showing up when you guys are trying to do business and end up shooting up the place? God, what would you geazers do without us.
Cacuzza: Oh, Hi Jax.
Jax: So get this bro we're headed into the projects to waste a house full of 19ers.
Cacuzza: Why are you doing that?
Jax: Well last month we were doing a huge meth deal with some 19ers and the Mayans showed up with machine guns blazing, we had a motorcycle chase… none of our guys got shot…so we wasted those guys.
Cacuzza: Uhhuh?
Jax: Yeah, sick bro right? So between going down on his tranny girlfriend, my Sergeant at Arms got the idea that the Mayans probably set us up to get robbed, so we're gonna waste them too.
Cacuzza: Uh……
Jax: Oh, and those ch*nks up in San Fran? Yeah I think we're gonna go waste them too.
Cacuzza: Why?
Jax: My unstable mother, who hated my dead wife, told me they killed her.
Cacuzza: [annoyed] Did she now.
Jax: Ya, so you comin or what?!
Cacuzza: Nah…… I'm okay, I got this nice HMO scam goin on right now and uh… the 9ers are on Monday Night Football tonight… I donno pal… maybe next time.
Jax: Your loss bro.
Cacuzza: ….ya…. I gotta go.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/18/14 11:31 PM

[August Marks is the black thing. lol
He's more than a thing, He's the Big Black Thing. I see comments denouncing Jax strategic moves but killing a black gang (those wasn't 1-9ers) to keep a deal afloat while building a strong support base from the 1-9ners and Grim Bastards. He knows August Marks isn't going to come with a small force. But can't help feel that at least half those guys should be dead by the end of the series ( Everybody except Jax , VP, Crazy guy , and Sergeant at arms, don't care about the others at the table). I'm rooting for the Marks DTO just because I know he won't win lol.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/19/14 02:19 PM

Juice looks like he's going to survive...at least for awhile....but I think karma will eventually catch up to Jax and he'll end up just like his dad and stepdad....dead, one way or another.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/20/14 04:38 AM

Overall i've enjoyed this season well enough so far. After the last season i was racking my brain to figure out what has been missing, and i think it's an adversary in his own circle. Season 1-2 he became the internal enemy to the club, 3-5 it was someone else; Clay,Tig,Bobby,etc, 6 it was Tara. This season just feels odd that the club is 100% behind him as far as we know, we've yet to hear a word of complaint from Bobby or Chibs or whoever, i'm assuming and hoping that will change soon enough.

The way the series is going i believe Jax will be killed by one of the club, most likely Chibs or Bobby. I can't see the club getting destroyed over this, Chibs is the most likely imo considering how close he's got to Jax over the last few seasons and his connection to the Gun Trade.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/22/14 02:53 PM

After last nights episode I believe that Abel will hurt/kill Gemma. Poor Bobby now he knows the hell that Otto went through for he club.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/22/14 05:04 PM

Nah it's too obvious for Abel to do anything. He'll just keep acting out until Jax finds out.

Bobby is screwed. Now Marks will hold him for collateral in the black mail deal.
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/22/14 06:39 PM

I agree Mignon, and one of the better recent episodes.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/22/14 06:56 PM

My guess is that during a conversation with Wendy,Abel will say something like "Why did grandma hurt my mommy"? or something along those lines and that is how the truth will come out.
I'm still thinking that Jax and Wendy wind up getting together to raise the boys.

Gemma is really starting to go full on batshit. I don't think I was the only one expecting to see a murder in the cabin.

I also think that Jax survives the series,only because everybody
is expecting him not to. Sutter is a fantastic writer and a cunning weasel,so we are in for some of the best TV ever made during these final episodes.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/23/14 03:13 AM

It's too early for Gemma to get popped, so I wasn't worried about her yet. If she dies it will be near the end, mark my words.
Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/23/14 09:27 AM

I love the show...;pure entertainment...but in real life... they all would have been locked away for good in season 1.....

It's either Jax or Gemma... they cant both live when the lights go out...

I cant see Wendy on screen and not completely think its Adriana la Cerva the entire time

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/26/14 06:27 PM

Agree with Lou Para the kid will say something. Also agree that Gemma will get popped near the end of the series. Juice will keep this interesting
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/28/14 07:04 AM

Looking forward to tonights episode. My guess is much of tonights episode will be a search and destoy mission to find Bobby, should be very interesting.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/28/14 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: NNY78
Looking forward to tonights episode. My guess is much of tonights episode will be a search and destoy mission to find Bobby, should be very interesting.

Agreed.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 10/29/14 09:16 AM

I think Abel ia going to kill everybody on this show...

only people who will be standing at the end are Unser, Abel and Carmelo !!!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/05/14 03:02 PM

Click to reveal..
RIP Bobby Elvis

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/05/14 06:15 PM

I don't see Abel hurting anyone.

Good episode I thought. Looks like next week will REALLY be good! Sucks to see Bobby Elvis gone though, always liked his character.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/05/14 06:45 PM

Good show last pm, but Sutter is really pushing reality to the edges lately...more so than previous. Sad to see Bobby take one for the team, but Jax is so out of control that no one is safe.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/06/14 02:26 PM

Looks like next week Rat and the leader of the Grim Bastards are kidnapped and Jax/Gemma fuss over Unser or Nero.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/14 03:41 PM

Am I the only one who thinks this show has been getting progressively stupider? I've pretty much given up on it now. The last 2-3 seasons have just been... Not great.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/14 04:04 PM

Been just a little too much shootings, the National Guard would have been called in by now. Other than that the storylines have been decent the past few weeks.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/13/14 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
Am I the only one who thinks this show has been getting progressively stupider? I've pretty much given up on it now. The last 2-3 seasons have just been... Not great.

They always drag em out on to the point they get DULL!!!!

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/14 03:34 PM

I thought last night was one of the best episodes ever. The Juice/Jax scene was pretty strong.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/14 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
I love how the "Cacuzza" mafia guys stay away from the petty bullshit SOA et. al. get involved with. I mean they have to be the worst criminals I have ever seen. They'll roll 8 deep in motorcycles and then stealth in on some guy. Imagine a cop rolling by while 8 or 9 1%'ers are walking up the stairs of some shitty motel holding silenced glocks.

And what's the deal with a gang who's primary source of income is dealing guns who goes around whacking out their customers. I'm no economics teacher but….?

Whenever Cosa Nostra got involved a couple seasons ago on the Frankie Diamonds shit, they ended up having a guy get whacked and a cabin blown up. I could just see it.

Cacuzza: Hello?
Jax: What up, Cacuzza. It's Jax… from SamCro? You know, we're the guys that are always showing up when you guys are trying to do business and end up shooting up the place? God, what would you geazers do without us.
Cacuzza: Oh, Hi Jax.
Jax: So get this bro we're headed into the projects to waste a house full of 19ers.
Cacuzza: Why are you doing that?
Jax: Well last month we were doing a huge meth deal with some 19ers and the Mayans showed up with machine guns blazing, we had a motorcycle chase… none of our guys got shot…so we wasted those guys.
Jax: Yeah, sick bro right? So between going down on his tranny girlfriend, my Sergeant at Arms got the idea that the Mayans probably set us up to get robbed, so we're gonna waste them too.
Cacuzza: Uh……
Jax: Oh, and those ch*nks up in San Fran? Yeah I think we're gonna go waste them too.
Cacuzza: Why?
Jax: My unstable mother, who hated my dead wife, told me they killed her.
Cacuzza: [annoyed] Did she now.
Jax: Ya, so you comin or what?!
Cacuzza: Nah…… I'm okay, I got this nice HMO scam goin on right now and uh… the 9ers are on Monday Night Football tonight… I donno pal… maybe next time.
Jax: Your loss bro.
Cacuzza: ….ya…. I gotta go.

"Jax: Well last month we were doing a huge meth deal with some 19ers and the Mayans showed up with machine guns blazing, we had a motorcycle chase… none of our guys got shot…so we wasted those guys.
Jax: Yeah, sick bro right?"

I lol'd pretty hard.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/19/14 07:02 PM

Your not the only one. The thing is though i would class this as more of a fun action adventure series than i would a great TV show like the shield or breaking bad. I want to see what happens at this point though.

One of the things i realised that has sort of bugged me since is that the whole gun running nonsense that their troubles revolve around is basically bullshit.It really isn't a sustainable business.

Why do all these gangs need a fresh supply of automatic machine guns every fucking week? Do guns have an expiry date?

If i buy a crate of machine guns off of you I'm not gonna need anymore for a while.

Heres how any conservation about gun running should happen in the show.

Jax: Yo alvarez I've got another shipment of fully automatic machine guns .

Alvarez: Im good, the ones you gave me last week should hold me down for a while.

Jax: Oh, i had you down for 500 ak47s with laser scopes and grenade launchers attached.

Alvarez:Nah.

Jax: come on man! The irish are gonna be pissed.

Alvarez:We go through this every week jax. Im not a fucking somalian warlord! Which ironically enough would be a better place to sell 500 ak47s with grenade launchers. Its just not a feasible business model and its an economical and logistical nightmare for me too.

Jax: buy one?

Alvarez: (sighs) ok

Jax: Ill throw in a 5 anti tank missiles for free too.

Alvarez: Your a retard.
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 11/23/14 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

Your not the only one. The thing is though i would class this as more of a fun action adventure series than i would a great TV show like the shield or breaking bad. I want to see what happens at this point though.

One of the things i realised that has sort of bugged me since is that the whole gun running nonsense that their troubles revolve around is basically bullshit.It really isn't a sustainable business.

Why do all these gangs need a fresh supply of automatic machine guns every fucking week? Do guns have an expiry date?

If i buy a crate of machine guns off of you I'm not gonna need anymore for a while.

Heres how any conservation about gun running should happen in the show.

Jax: Yo alvarez I've got another shipment of fully automatic machine guns .

Alvarez: Im good, the ones you gave me last week should hold me down for a while.

Jax: Oh, i had you down for 500 ak47s with laser scopes and grenade launchers attached.

Alvarez:Nah.

Jax: come on man! The irish are gonna be pissed.

Alvarez:We go through this every week jax. Im not a fucking somalian warlord! Which ironically enough would be a better place to sell 500 ak47s with grenade launchers. Its just not a feasible business model and its an economical and logistical nightmare for me too.

Jax: buy one?

Alvarez: (sighs) ok

Jax: Ill throw in a 5 anti tank missiles for free too.

Alvarez: Your a retard.

Holy shit! Are you a writer for the show? That was dead on.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/03/14 02:33 PM

I'm in total shock. 3 kills in last night episode.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/03/14 03:31 PM

What a positively gut-wrenching episode.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/03/14 07:46 PM

I didn't think Jax was gonna go thru with shooting Gemma...it was sickening...not that I feel sorry for her...almost every death on that show could be traced back to her in one way or another.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/14 05:08 AM

Felt so sorry for Chucky.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/14 12:19 PM

I cant believe he shot Wayne... with no remorse or question...

Leads me to think JAx is on a suicide mission... he doesn;t care anymore
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/14 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Shamm11375

Of the three kills on this episode, that's the one that hit me the hardest. Jax killing Gemma was more personal and more emotional, but killing Wayne was murder at it's coldest and most calculating.

There is no redemption for Jax Teller at this point. I don't know how he can NOT go out guns blazing.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/14 06:23 PM

If he is to meet Mr. Mayhem, who will pull the trigger?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/04/14 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Shamm11375

Leads me to think JAx is on a suicide mission... he doesn;t care anymore

Please by this point that was pretty much a mercy killing, they guy was pathetic(not to mention dying of cancer).

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/06/14 03:13 PM

Jax either dies on his Dad's bike next week or he meets Mayhem. I'm going with the bike.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/06/14 05:02 PM

I agree Dixie.....he's going to die on his bike at the same spot his dad did....and just as a guess..I think this whole story, in the end, is going to be told by a grown Abel sitting at the head of the SOA table.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/14 11:31 AM

One more episode, and not many stars left for Jax to kill.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/14 02:58 PM

That sounds like a well written ending.

Didn't care about genma being killed but was surprised he pull the trigger. Now we all the personal drama out the way we can get to crime drama.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/07/14 07:58 PM

I agree Dixie.....he's going to die on his bike at the same spot his dad did....and just as a guess..I think this whole story, in the end, is going to be told by a grown Abel sitting at the head of the SOA table.

That's been a pretty strong rumor in the eyes of many fans for sure and very very possible.

I'm still wondering on whether they patch in the Grim Bastards or not. That could change a few things too.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/14 12:54 PM

Shoot mom in the back of the head then go have sex.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/08/14 06:18 PM

That's been a pretty strong rumor in the eyes of many fans for sure and very very possible.

I'm still wondering on whether they patch in the Grim Bastards or not. That could change a few things too.

Ya that's what I was wondering to. I was kinda thinking that might be what jax was talking about when he asked the other presidents to change a certain unwritten bylaw if he was to meet mr.mayhem.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/09/14 01:58 PM

It's definitely about patching in different races.

Jax has to die tonight...it's the only way for the show to end, for a while I didn't want him to, but I've come to terms with it.

I hope Chibs or Nero are not the ones that have to pull the trigger.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/09/14 03:00 PM

I've seen that book that comes out and know who dies tonight as well but I'm not going to spoil it for anyone. They are easy to figure out though.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/09/14 03:24 PM

I've seen that book that comes out and know who dies tonight as well but I'm not going to spoil it for anyone. They are easy to figure out though.

Yeah i saw the picture that listed the deaths... don't know how or or why or anything yet tho.

That's awful that book was released too early

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/09/14 08:31 PM

Why do you suppose that Kurt Sutter found it necessary to patch in blacks....is it because he killed off so many during the show's lifetime, and that's his mea culpa?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/10/14 01:24 AM

Well. Jax did meet mr.mayhem per say in his own way. I'd rather he went off in a hail of bullets but that's the end of it.

I'm wondering if there's a possible spinoff due to seeing the first black prospect at the end of the show... Like come on ! You could of did that at the beginning after some of the aide given by the Grim Bastards.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/10/14 07:06 AM

Sutter certainly left the door open for future shows with Samcro intact and Abel wearing his SOA ring...I'm glad they patched over T.O. for all the help that he and the GB's had given them. It was also a nice touch that we finally figured out who the homeless appearing woman was that managed to make an appearance in each season. The biggest disappointment I have was that Jax didn't hand over his and his dad's journals to Wendy to give to Abel...but I guess he wanted all ties to SOA to be broken for his sons.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/10/14 03:37 PM

Yea Jax destroyed all of that to get rid of any and everything of him and his father so there was no chance Thomas and Abel end up like him. I think Sutter is just trolling people with Abel playing with his ring at the end.

There was that First 9 talk which I would rather see than I would anything with Jax's sons. Even then it is all just talk about a mini series. I think Sutter is about done with the OMC game.

He's doing this Bastard Executioner stuff now so anything in the works would be years down the road for sure.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/14 03:50 PM

Why do you suppose that Kurt Sutter found it necessary to patch in blacks....is it because he killed off so many during the show's lifetime, and that's his mea culpa?

Not sure how realistic that was. But SoA was never big on realism I guess.

Anyway, I liked it. Solid ending. Sutter didn't chicken out or go soft. Jax had to die. At first I thought he was going to have the club kill him but going out like his dad works. Funny that Vic from The Shield was the trucker. I also liked the bread and wine symbolism.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/11/14 05:42 PM

I officially hate ending montages.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/12/14 02:26 AM

The way it ended was beautiful in a morbid way. The peaceful look on Jax's face. He came to terms with his life and went out the way he wanted to. Sutter is brilliant.

I would definitely watch The first 9 or a show about Abel and Thomas coming back to Charming.

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/12/14 07:31 AM

A prequel would definitely have my interest...who do you suppose would play the part of a young Gemma?

Re: Sons of Anarchy - 12/14/14 04:48 PM

A prequel would definitely have my interest...who do you suppose would play the part of a young Gemma?

Me too. Don't think I would care for a Thomas and Abel sequel, but a prequel would definitely be interesting since I'm a Harley guy anyways. Would love to see the older bikes after J.T. and Clay come home from Vietnam. Things were a little more open back then too, so it would make for some interesting angles.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET