Home

sons of anarchy

Posted By: botz

sons of anarchy - 01/29/12 01:09 AM

who likes this biker show on FX.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/07/12 10:35 AM

Me and my missus love it........4th series just started here in the UK.
Posted By: Blake

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/07/12 06:12 PM

I still haven't watched it yet but plan to soon. The actor Kim Coates from the show is from my city originally and my buddies ran into him last month.

Posted By: veneratio

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/21/12 12:15 PM

Haha he is so seedy on the show! Good photo. I like it... Think it's good. Thought series 3 was a bit over the top though, the whole chapter going to Ireland to chase after his baby? Be good if they toned it down a bit and made it more about club life, drugs, parties, business and got in-depth with more of the characters.

Think a biker show is great though.

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/25/12 09:40 AM

Tig showed up to the club tonight to hang with us kids! Real good guy. Should have got a pic with him (I'm behind the camera.)

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/25/12 09:51 AM

I went out to the club just to catch a rap group, and Tig was hanging getting drinks just like everyone else. He is the man.
Posted By: AlexDen

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/25/12 12:22 PM

I really love this show and i have watched all episodes of this show. For me this is one of the best show i ever watched.
Posted By: venzuiella

Re: sons of anarchy - 02/28/12 10:08 AM

Show is going sucessfully from such a long span of time and i really impressed from the good combination of crime and drama in this show and become worth watching to all. Moreover , the biography of the show is one of the most attractive for its viewers.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/06/12 07:15 AM

great show i am looking forward to the next season!
Posted By: Mark

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 12:25 AM

My son is a big fan of this series. I have never seen it before and he says I am missing a real good thing. From the looks of your posts I would say he is right on the money.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 04:18 AM

Just finished season 4, can't wait for the next one!
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 07:28 PM

Didn't care for season three, loved season four!
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 08:27 PM

I like the show but its a bit over the top with some of the action scenes and also some of the characters and storylines are bit stupid. I felt that kim coates character went from a disturbed stone cold killer during seasons 1-2 to a sort of clown in season 3. Ireland bit was ridiculous and the cia thing in season 4 seemed like lazy writing.

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 08:37 PM

Yeah the Ireland episodes really bored me too. Plus, it wasn't realistic. A couple of guys from California acting like they own Dublin, even mouthing off to IRA members? Come on.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/07/12 09:42 PM

It seems to me that they start off a season strong with really good epissodes and then they sort of start drifting downhill a bit.
Its a good show but some things are just a bit hard to believe, like their whole dislike of the drug trade, and also they seem a bit tame for a biker gang that are involved in crime.
They need to snort more meth and sexually assault a stripper or something.
Overall its an entertaining show.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/08/12 01:57 PM

Yeah the whole Irish episode was a badly plotted and thought out bit of garbage which uptil now has been the only low point in an otherwise outstanding series!

Re: sons of anarchy - 03/08/12 05:22 PM

Yeah, but I'm glad I stuck around for the fourth season. It's not realistic by a long shot either, but it's fun!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET