Home

Band Of Brothers (HBO)

Posted By: DE NIRO

Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/05/11 05:37 PM

I watched this for the first time over the weekend and i have to say this is the best and most powerful thing i have seen in a long time, the horrors these men went through not just these men but all the men of WW2 is so hard to imagine.

Everyone one of them hero's. 10/10

Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/06/11 01:59 AM

The saying, "war is hell" cannot be appreciated by those of us who did not experience it. Band of Brothers brings us very close to it.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/06/11 10:02 PM

Yes, great show about some great men!

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/06/11 10:38 PM

It's that good i'm half way through watching for the second time.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/06/11 10:40 PM

I have a great respect for those who have given all and fought for a country that has is being fricked by those in govt. because they do not appreicate of respect those who have died on the feild of battle. The idiots set in Washington set on leather seats, (chairs) warming thar ass's and have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IS IT TO BLEED AND SEE YOUR BROTHER BESIDE YOU SUCKEN THE LAST BREATH AND YES FOR MY COUNTRY, COPS AND fIREMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME THING !!!!!!
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/07/11 04:24 AM

This was a great series.

It's strange in that guys like me really have no idea. Go back those sixty odd years, and people my age and younger were getting sent off to fucking war. I have nothing but respect for those men. In all wars, on every side.

Yes, I said all sides. Because in 9 time out of 10, it was young men being forced to blood the fields under orders from commanders and generals. For me and my ilk, who's hardest decision most days is what to have for breakfast, these men were a different breed.

Not about WW2 (rather Vietnam), but the sentiment is the same IMO.

Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/14/11 09:52 PM

Band of Brothers is a masterpiece, great acting, great story, makes you wanna cry. I never ever saw a better serie as this one, hell.. even movies like Saving Private Ryan, who were masterpieces also cant get past Band of Brothers.

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/14/11 11:14 PM

It is truly a masterpiece.

I was thinking of the watching The Pacific next, what are people thoughts on this series. I've read up that it's good but not as good as Band Of brothers..
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/15/11 08:15 PM

Great movie, but series . Guess , I would have to watch a couple of them.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/17/11 11:10 PM

The Pacific was a real let down, its not even close to Band of Brothers. Feels rushed.
Posted By: Fame

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/18/11 12:52 AM

If you loved the series, then you might wanna read the book by Stephen E Ambrose.

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 12/18/11 09:13 AM

The book is on my list of books to read..

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 02/15/18 09:04 PM

Still love this series need to watch this again..
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 02/16/18 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mukremin
The Pacific was a real let down, its not even close to Band of Brothers. Feels rushed.

agree

Re: Band Of Brothers (HBO) - 04/29/18 06:16 AM

They was never going to top the Band of Brothers.So was always going to be an inferior show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET