Home

Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ?

Posted By: rozermac

Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 11/19/11 07:12 AM

Whats your most favorite between Movies or Tv Shows?

Both are awesome. There casting , direction action comedy full entertainment is there. Both are having a long fan following and high TRP. But I like Tv Shows most then Movies.

SPAM REMOVED
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 11/19/11 10:38 AM

LMAO @ "are having".
Posted By: master52

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 12/07/11 09:17 AM

i am a movie freak so my answer is movie.but thats not mean that tv shows are not good but i mostly liked to watch movies...
Posted By: calvis

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/01/12 10:42 AM

My favorite Movie is Gladiator and My favorite TV show is Vampire Diaries
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/01/12 09:43 PM

Goodfellas is my favourite movie..
Posted By: powerwilliams1

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/13/12 07:28 AM

Well both are great source of entertainment but mostly I like movies than TV shows. because i have fond of Latest movies. So I give more prefer than TV shows.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/13/12 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: powerwilliams1
Well both are great source of entertainment but mostly I like movies than TV shows. because i have fond of Latest movies. So I give more prefer than TV shows.

Personally, I think spammers like yourself would be more successful if they could actually grasp the nuances of the English language. But hey, that's just my opinion! tongue
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/13/12 03:54 PM

My favorite movie of all time may be A Man for All Seasons. Great acting, stirring dialogue and the scenes of 16th century England were fascinating.

I don't get to the movies at all. When my kids were younger, I'd take them a lot, but the movies were always for kids. The last movie I went to was called "Daredevil," I think. My daughter was still at the age where it wasn't uncool to be seen at the movies with her dad. The movie was terrible.

As far as tv is concerned, if I remember, I make a point to watch Modern Family and the Middle. Those are probably the only network shows I watch. I'm a big fan of Pawn Stars and American Pickers on History.

I often look for sports on tv yhough this time of year is not the best for sports viewing. I also like to flip around CNN, msnbc and FoxNews. While the news is slanted on some of those cable news shows, I find it important to know what the ends of the spectra are reporting, and more importantly, how they're reporting it. Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly are opinionated, but they're the brightest of their respective networks.

Jon Stewart and Colbert are hilarious and offer entertaining insights, but those shows are sometimes too late for me.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/13/12 06:17 PM

Like you Kly, the grandkids are older and I don't attend movies with them like I used to.

Trying to pick a favorite movie is like trying to decide between mom and dad. Definitely, the Godfather is way up their near or at the top, but so is My Cousin Vinny. But since the thread says "Movies", I guess I can have both of those films side by side. I also put up there The Man in the Moon, which was Reese Witherspoon's first movie, and Steel Magnolias. I love In Harm's Way too as I do.

TV shows? The oldies: Dick Van Dyke and The Andy Griffith Show. More recent ones: Friends and The Big Bang Theory.
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/13/12 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
My favorite movie of all time may be A Man for All Seasons. Great acting, stirring dialogue and the scenes of 16th century England were fascinating.

This is one of the great movies of all time. You actually have to have a quiet place to watch and pay attention to it, though.
Posted By: venzuiella

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 02/28/12 10:10 AM

Movies are always lovable to me and i can never miss a single chance to go with the movies than any show.

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 03/07/12 05:18 PM

No thanks Fred..
Posted By: ranceluci

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 07/04/12 02:13 PM

My favorite movie is Avatar In 3D and favorite t.v show is family guy..!! love to watch these again and again. grin

Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/18/12 01:33 AM

watched "they live" again today. i loved this movie as a kid and i still love it today so it has stood the test of time in my book!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/18/12 01:41 AM

FF,

I love that movie for some reason. I never saw it at the theater but every time it's on I have to tune in.

smile

TIS

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/18/12 01:46 AM

that movie was way ahead of its time in regards to alot of the problems that we are facing now from the elite running things to technology reaching a point where privacy isn't really respected any longer. watch it here if you want TIS, just click on free user and proceed from there...

http://www.sockshare.com/file/5ZUUWBSWB1S8CS4
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/20/12 05:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
watched "they live" again today. i loved this movie as a kid and i still love it today so it has stood the test of time in my book!

I stopped as soon as I seen this right here, this is a great film by John Carpenter... It is truly a movie that in my opinion is a formality for the so called Global Elites(Illuminati or what ever you wanna call it) "They Live", they exist, they look like me and you you might even see em every day, but you wouldnt know it by looking at them that-that person could be one of the Global Elites a multi-Billionaire who sits on these committies who make the world go round, but I wont get any deeper into this...

I have a list of fav movies, most recently it would have to be "Inception" great film Chris Nolan did an excellent job of delving into this concept of the movie, great acting all around truly...

As for TV shows Im big into Boardwalk Empire and Falling Skies and Jeopardy(LMFAO) but i do like to learn things... Im more of a reader than a TV/Movie guy in the last few years tho..
Posted By: EddieCoyle

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/20/12 05:17 AM

The Last Boy Scout
True Romance
Man on Fire
Crimson Tide
Enemy of the State

RIP Tony Scott
Posted By: Fat_Ralph

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/20/12 05:54 AM

^^^ True Romance is a great film, so is Enemy of the State, good list...

I second the RIP for Mr.Scott..
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/20/12 10:52 PM

The Godfather is my all time fav movie. I don't go to movies very often.

My fav shows are: Some reality, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Andy Griffith, Golden Girls, old westerns.

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/20/12 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
The Godfather is my all time fav movie. I don't go to movies very often.

My fav shows are: Some reality, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Andy Griffith, Golden Girls, old westerns.
i'm really having a hard time waiting for the new season of walking dead. i've always been such a huge fan of zombie movies that when i saw this show was coming out i knew it was gonna be my favorite show ever. after the first episode i was proven right! although a few episodes were a little slow in the second season, overall the show has just been tremendous!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/21/12 12:57 AM

Favorite TV show of all time? West Wing, no doubt. Some others? Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, Mad About You, How I Met Your Mother, Everybody Loves Raymond, In Plain Sight, Glee.

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 08/21/12 03:57 PM

My fav films: Godfather Part 1 and 2,Goodfellas
Shows; Walking Dead, Sopranos, The Wire,Lost and a English sitcom called Only Fools and Horses..
Posted By: davinden

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 09/01/12 04:13 PM

My favorite TV Show is Martin TVS Show online which is fully based on sitcom genre which i mostly liked. It is so entertainer TV Show.

Watch Martin TVS @ tvs-martin.com
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 09/01/12 04:55 PM

Can't wait for return of "The Good Wife," the best show on broadcast TV. Has everything going for it, especially frank portrayals of doubtful ethics on both sides of the bench.

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 03/30/13 01:21 AM

For some, this is a favorite:

Lifetime has canceled long-running, crime-busting show "America's Most Wanted," EW has confirmed. Though there's another show on the horizon for host John Walsh, who is developing a pilot with Lifetime. (TV Guide exclusively reported the news.)
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 03/30/13 02:27 AM

Jeez, naming my favorite movie is like asking a parent to choose their favorite kid! lol

My favorite alternates between THE GODFATHER I & II, APOCALYPSE NOW REDUX, TAXI DRIVER, and a countless list of others.

My favorite current TV series would probably be SONS OF ANARCHY. My favorite of all time would be 24.

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 03/31/13 03:29 AM

One of them was on tonight: The Ten Commandments. Such an epic. Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner dominate the screen. Too bad there are not such male leads today.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 03/31/13 05:57 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
One of them was on tonight: The Ten Commandments. Such an epic. Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner dominate the screen. Too bad there are not such male leads today.

Also on my long list of favorites! smile
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Favorite Movies OR TV Shows ? - 05/09/13 10:04 PM

Movies: Goodfellas
Bronx Tale
Kiss of Death
Key Largo
Casablanca
Blackhawk Down
TV
Seinfeld
King of Queens