Home

housewives of new jersey

Posted By: thebarber

housewives of new jersey - 05/15/11 10:54 PM

does any1 know if joe guidice is mobbed up ?? i read somewhere his uncle is a loan shark and was wonderng what his story is. He seems to have ALOT of money for a guy who is only n his late 30's early 40's.

They say he is a contractor but I dont know many contractors who live in 5 mllion dollar homes
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/16/11 02:00 PM

I don't watch the show, but Joe and Teresa Giudice are over 11 million dollars in debt. It's been well publicized in the New York area papers. There was an article just the other day stating that she's now "renting" herself out to watch the show with. In other words, if you'll pay her a fee, she'll come to your home and watch "Real Housewives" with you. Pretty tacky and desperate if you ask me. The husband strikes me as a wannabe, but who knows? Maybe he has an uncle or something.

As far as making that kind of money: If you're not making it by your early 40s, you're probably never going to make it. That's my opinion, anyway. I mean, how many people become successful when the get past middle-age?

Opportunities are fewer after you reach 40, not more abundant. You gotta be a go getter and make it while you're young! lol
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/16/11 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
There was an article just the other day stating that she's now "renting" herself out to watch the show with. In other words, if you'll pay her a fee, she'll come to your home and watch "Real Housewives" with you.

lol lol You've gotta be fucking kiddin' me.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/16/11 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
There was an article just the other day stating that she's now "renting" herself out to watch the show with. In other words, if you'll pay her a fee, she'll come to your home and watch "Real Housewives" with you.

I may have overstated it, but she was charging $75 a head to attend the premiere party of this season's "Jersey Housewives" at a Fort Lee nightclub. Still pretty low-brow.

Here's a link: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/party_with_teresa_for_lzrP6kGyq5lbkrjidqGAaM

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/16/11 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

I may have overstated it, but she was charging $75 a head to attend the premiere party of this season's "Jersey Housewives" at a Fort Lee nightclub. Still pretty low-brow.

Here's a link: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/party_with_teresa_for_lzrP6kGyq5lbkrjidqGAaM

I feel sorry for anyone who pays any amount to watch anything with that woman. How fucked up do you have to be. It's not just 'cuz this woman is a joke, it could be anybody. It could be Tarantino. I don't know that guy. Although, I'd consider paying $75 to watch Shaft with Hitler.

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/18/11 11:33 PM

11 million in debt holy shit. i would love to b 11 mill in debt you know how much fun you would have. LOL
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/19/11 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
11 million in debt holy shit. i would love to b 11 mill in debt you know how much fun you would have. LOL

Do you know what "debt" means?? lol

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/20/11 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: thebarber

Do you know what "debt" means?? lol

of course i do but u know how much fun t would be to spend 11 million even if you dont have it . sign me up for that LOL

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/20/11 02:16 AM

lol lol lol lol In the words of Nicky Scarfo, "I love this!."
Posted By: Lovely77

Re: housewives of new jersey - 05/23/11 05:52 AM

I thought when you filed for bankrupcy, the goverment takes your assests but I saw they still lived there in the new season.

I see my tax dollars painted on the walls wink Just sayin....

Re: housewives of new jersey - 08/24/12 01:23 PM

Had a debate with a co worker on who is the hottest housewife of jersey ? ? ?

Melissa ? ?

Theresa ? ?

Jacqualine ? ?

Dina (even though she quit the show) ?
Posted By: Mignon

Re: housewives of new jersey - 08/24/12 06:36 PM

I haven't figured out why I like this show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET