Home

Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend?

Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 12:17 PM

Tom Sizemore -- Questioned by Cops Over Missing GF

5/12/2011 12:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Tom Sizemore's girlfriend went missing over a month ago -- and TMZ has learned, the actor was recently questioned in connection with the case.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, there is an active investigation into the disappearance of 25-year-old Megan Wren -- who had been living with Sizemore for six months prior to her disappearance on March 31st.

Law enforcement sources confirm ... Tom was questioned recently and has "been very cooperative" -- but they wouldn't comment on whether he was considered a suspect.

According to law enforcement, multiple witnesses claim Megan was last seen with Sizemore.

We spoke to one of Megan's family members -- who told us, she last spoke with Megan about a month ago ... and she "sounded like she was in a bad place."

We're told the family has made several attempts to reach out to Sizemore for help -- but he's been blowing them off. Calls to Sizemore weren't returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/11/tom-sizemo...ing-questioned/
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 12:21 PM

I just heard this yesterday. I can't say if he did or didn't. I am not that familiar with Tom Sizemore. What a sad story though. It doesn't look good whenever someone disappears this long. frown

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 12:25 PM

All I know is he's gotta a pretty heavy criminal record. Has been arrested several times for abusing women. I gotta very bad feeling about this case. Hopefully he didn't have anything to do with this, but if we are to consider his history, it's difficult to lean toward innocence.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 01:48 PM

I think he did it, because he fucked up the role of John Gotti. mad
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 04:30 PM

I think he's probably capable of it, based on some of his past actions. He's a wasted talent. He could have been another Mickey Rourke type (another wasted talent, really), if he wasn't such a lowlife.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/13/11 04:39 PM

He was supposedly sober for the last year or so, and was starting to get roles again. This is said if true.

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/14/11 07:33 PM

Well, they apparently found his girlfriend alive and well. This thread should be deleted. Or at least retired.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/14/11 07:46 PM

Did she say where she's been all this time? See how easily we can jump to conclusions? ohwell Granted, he sounds like he he has a temper, but still. Glad she's unharmed.

TIS
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/14/11 10:56 PM

thats good to know...but, where the hell is hoffa?
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/15/11 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: BAM_233
thats good to know...but, where the hell is hoffa?

The last thing I heard is that he was in Tony Soprano's belly.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/16/11 02:02 PM

Glad to hear she's okay. I hope Sizemore is truly sober. He has a lot of talent.

Re: Did Tom Sizemore murder his girlfriend? - 05/16/11 09:34 PM

Did any of you see his homemade movie? His affection for the LAPD touched me.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET