Home

The roast of Donald Trump

Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

The roast of Donald Trump - 03/17/11 02:33 AM

Anyone catch this? The Situation has to be the worst comedian since Hulk Hogan. Jesus, this was fucking bad. I'm glad Snoop called him gay.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/17/11 03:00 AM

I didn't see it but only heard about it today. I hear that The Situation sucked!! Of course, what do you expect really. I mean what is his talent anyway????? rolleyes

TIS

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/17/11 03:50 AM

I almost felt bad for the guy. Never in my life have I seen a bigger loser than this. What the hell happened to this guy? Did his mother smoke crack during the pregnancy? You can't help, but wonder. Then Jeff Ross joined him up there and tried to help. I've never seen anything like this. And Whitney Cummings' facial expression when he turned his attention toward her..PRICELESS!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/19/11 01:24 AM

I dunno about 'the roast of Donald Trump', but Trump gets rightly roasted here by one of the finest rappers currently working, Sole:

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/19/11 02:32 AM

This is a reference only wrestling fans would know, but...Mr. The Situation had a Rob Conway Pop.

~I wonder how this Roast will impact Trump's presidential campaign.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/19/11 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
This is a reference only wrestling fans would know, but...Mr. The Situation had a Rob Conway Pop.

I think you may have given him too much credit! lol

Geez...that was brutal...
Posted By: Mignon

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/20/11 08:26 PM

I finally watched this. I didn't think the roast was all that funny. Seth Mcfarland made me laugh. That Jersey Shore guy was pathetic.

Re: The roast of Donald Trump - 03/23/11 01:56 AM

Here it is...the definition of failure
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET