Home

The Walking Dead

Posted By: Don Cardi

The Walking Dead - 11/01/10 07:21 PM

Anyone catch the first episode on this new horror series, THE WALKING DEAD , on AMC last night?

If you are a horror / zombie fan than you'll love this new show.

I give the first episode 2 thumbs up.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/01/10 07:24 PM

No, haven't seen it, but wanted to say "Hey", DC.

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/01/10 11:30 PM

Hey there Bethie, how are you doing?

If you like Zombie movies, check this show out. Not cheesy at all. Very well done in my opinion.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/01/10 11:38 PM

I'm interested in this. Andrew Lincoln's a brilliant actor. Peeps might know his face from Love Actually, in which he plays the guy who secretly fancies Keira Knightley.
Posted By: Fame

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/02/10 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
I'm interested in this. Andrew Lincoln's a brilliant actor. Peeps might know his face from Love Actually, in which he plays the guy who secretly fancies Keira Knightley.

I haven't seen Love Actually, but I do have it on tape somewhere. You recommend it Capo? is it "just another romantic comedy", or is it actually a funny one? wink
Posted By: cocolove

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/06/10 05:44 AM

haven't seen it,the critics of this show was rather high,i will have a try on this show
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/06/10 03:33 PM

This just started here as well. First episode was last night, i was at work but have taped it.

Looks very good indeed!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/06/10 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Fame

I haven't seen Love Actually, but I do have it on tape somewhere. You recommend it Capo? is it "just another romantic comedy", or is it actually a funny one? wink
It has its moments; most films of that genre do. It's just highly pre-packaged to fit a given emotional arc across a narrative formula.
Posted By: Fame

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/08/10 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Fame

It has its moments; most films of that genre do. It's just highly pre-packaged to fit a given emotional arc across a narrative formula.

Yeah, that's why at least I want to be laughing if it's no more than a time-waster. I don't know, it's hard to find a real funny one. "4 weddings and a funeral" had an awesome start which made me laugh out loud, but after 15 minutes it was no longer hilarious, just kinda "cute". I never laughed watching a Meg Ryan movie.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/09/10 03:37 PM

Watched the first episode last night. Excellent stuff. Really enjoyed it!
Posted By: Lilo

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/09/10 04:35 PM

My brother gave me the graphic novel which I read but I haven't watched the episodes in full yet as it starts too late. It is available on demand so perhaps I will catch up that way.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/16/10 12:40 AM

I caught the first episode on demand, and loved it! Very intense show, with feature-film quality cinematography and acting. I'm gonna catch up on the next two episodes tonight.

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/20/10 11:14 PM

I am really enjoying this show. As XDCX said, it is very intense. The writing is pretty damn good. Let's face it, any writer that can make you care about the characters in a zombie movie/show has to be a pretty damn good writer! lol

The hour just seems to fly by and the end of the episode leaves you looking forward to seeing the next episode.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/21/10 06:01 AM

I started to watch this show. I like it. I don't know about caring for all the zombies but I felt bad for a few of them. I'm looking forward to watching all the epi's. Do you think they will make a season 2?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET