Home

Dexter

Posted By: Longneck

Dexter - 04/02/08 08:51 PM

Anyone watch this show? My wife and I have been watching them online whenever possible. We just finished the first season.

We originally saw it on CBS.
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: Dexter - 04/03/08 01:08 PM

I like this show. It is better on Showtime, without the edits. I watched the second season before I saw the first and went back and watched the first on demand. It is interesting the way the show makes you root for a serial killer!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Dexter - 04/03/08 08:34 PM

We have it here in the UK but i have yet to catch it.

Sounds good though!

Re: Dexter - 04/03/08 10:14 PM

I think it's kind of interesting the way his character evolves.

Anything edited isn't going to be as good as the original (Sopranos on A&E, etc.) but it doesn't mean it isn't still good edited.

The one's I've been watching online have been unedited.

Psst! Yogi! You didn't get this from me! \:p
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Dexter - 04/04/08 08:28 PM

Aw cheers LN

Re: Dexter - 09/27/08 06:41 PM

SEASON 3 BEGINS SUNDAY

Here's the episode online!

http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/Dexter/S03E01.php
Posted By: whisper

Re: Dexter - 09/30/08 04:40 PM

Yeah Dexter is a great show. It's pretty popular down here. I enjoy it. Season one was better than Season two in my opinion.

Re: Dexter - 09/30/08 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: whisper
Yeah Dexter is a great show. It's pretty popular down here. I enjoy it. Season one was better than Season two in my opinion.

I don't know, I liked the Bay Harbor Butcher and everyone closing in on Dexter but I didn't care for Lila.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Dexter - 10/08/08 07:39 AM

Well, I just finished watching season two! This has been easily the best series I've ever watched. It has that neo-noir feeling to it WITH a colorful and delightful cinematography! Not to mention its black comedy. Have not been that big fan of voiceover, as it rarely works, but here I just can't get enough of Michael Hall's narrative.

BTW, I loved season two even better than the first one. grin

"Presto Manifesto!" lol

"I will not kill my sister! I will not kill my sister! I will not kill my sister!" grin

Love it, love it, love it. Go Dexter!

Re: Dexter - 10/09/08 03:02 PM

Perhaps I prefer Season 1 more because it was all new to me then. In the second season, I knew his style, his thoughts, doubts, urges etc.

Re: Dexter - 10/09/08 03:57 PM

Perhaps I prefer Season 1 more because it was all new to me then. In the second season, I knew his style, his thoughts, doubts, urges etc.

Well, I liked this new Lila addition, plus the whole investigation was thrilling.

Re: Dexter - 11/25/08 03:00 PM

I re watched season 1 and 2 over the last few days. Season 2 grew on me.

Re: Dexter - 12/24/08 09:44 PM

Bring On Season 3. The preview looks fucking awesome.

Re: Dexter - 12/24/08 10:26 PM

I have that saved to my computer

Re: Dexter - 12/25/08 02:57 PM

I watched the last three episodes of season three last night, and loved it as usual. But still season two was the best of all. grin

Re: Dexter - 12/27/08 10:23 AM

I just finished watching all of Season 3. Didn't like how it started off, But in true Dexter style, the climax was awesome. Some great moments in this season. Nail Biting shit!!

Bring On Season 4.

Re: Dexter - 01/01/09 03:39 AM

Re: Dexter - 01/04/09 03:47 AM

No linking from this host? Great post NumbNuts.

Re: Dexter - 01/06/09 10:42 PM

No linking from this host? Great post NumbNuts.

You're a [BadWord].

Season 3 is pretty good so far, I'm at Episode 5, I think. I have seen only part of the episode and stopped where
Click to reveal..
Miguel's brother has a knife to the dude and Deb and the new guy are there

I don't see how
Click to reveal..
Prado will last very long knowing Dexter's secret

Re: Dexter - 01/07/09 02:01 PM

haha

Keep watching man. It gets better.

Re: Dexter - 10/11/10 07:30 PM

I just watched the 3rd episode of season 5. Man, it was great. Just want to see if he can get out of this hairy situation.

Re: Dexter - 10/11/10 07:34 PM

Season 5 recently started, my wife thinks it's been going slow but I think it's been getting back to basics for this show.

Season 4 may be the best just for the Trinity Killer (John Lithgow)

Re: Dexter - 10/11/10 07:41 PM

It was slow, but the 3rd episode just turned it around. For me the second season remains the favorite.
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: Dexter - 11/04/10 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
It was slow, but the 3rd episode just turned it around. For me the second season remains the favorite.

I agree with you about how it started, a little slow, however it has picked up. last sundays episode was a little disappointing to me though. I just didn't like the whole plot line!

season 3 is probably my favorite, loved the dynamic between Dexter and his "friend"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET