Home

American Idol Season Six

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 03:30 AM

Well, It has begun!! The Final 24 have all taken the stage. And I have this to say - why did they ever change the rules to have 6 guys and 6 girls. Last year, the guys were superior. This year, the girls are kicking butt and taking names.

With the exception of Blake and Chris (the one who looks like Justin Timberlake), the boys were boooooooring or off-key enough to make me think, you people heard 100,000 people in how many cities, and THIS was the best you could come up with.

The girls were just amazing, with a few exceptions. They chose difficult songs, the rocked it out and they BROUGHT it. I liked the two bookends, first and last. Great performances, as well as # 4, 6, 9 and 11 (sorry, I just don't know their names yet). I agree. Lakisha is in a class by herself. I just hope she didn't just blow everything in one night, but I doubt it.

Btw, the beautiful NJ girl brought some major suckage. Has anyone else seen the picture of her on the toilet??
Posted By: Mignon

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 03:57 AM

I like the guy who looks like Jack Osbourne. He makes me laugh. I thought that Jordin Sparks and Lakisha Jones were great from the girls team.

We'll see tomorrow who is sent packin.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 06:43 AM

I have them DVR'd but haven't had time to watch them yet...
Posted By: Beth E

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 12:03 PM

I just learned yesterday Lakisha actually lives in Baltimore, Maryland and works for a branch of the same bank that one of my sister's does, so she was all excited. Nicole is watching this year, but not me. So root Lakisha on if you can.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 02:42 PM

I don't watch Idol, but my wife does. Then we watch "LOST" after Idol. So last night I happened to catch the last 10 minutes or so of Idol as I was getting ready to watch "LOST"

That girl has some voice. However I did not think that it was fair for Simon to make the statement that he made after she was finished singing, saying that the other 23 mine as well go home.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 02:44 PM

You know my wife and I are watching, SB!

The guys on Tuesday stunk up the joint. I'm with you - this is the best they can come up with?

The girls were really good last night. I'm not good with the names yet either, but Lakisha and the first girl (who sounds like Beyonce) were fantastic. So was the girl who didn't sound so well during the audition and Hollywood rounds, but brought it last night. She has the same bluesy/soul sound of Christina Aguilera (but of course, nowhere near as good). The "background singer" girl was really good too.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 03:01 PM

Simon? Fair? Silly DC!! Lakisha is what is known as Simon's Anointed One. Each year, Simon picks one contestant that he favors, and this year, she is it. At least this one's talented.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/22/07 03:04 PM

Shows you how much I know about the show.

Don Cardi

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/23/07 01:18 AM

And Paul Kim, he of the bare feet and the lucky underwear, is the first to be voted off.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/23/07 03:23 AM

I'm finally watching the last couple of episodes on dvr right now and it's amazing how much stronger the women are this season! The men were rather embarrassing to watch *cringe*

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/23/07 10:56 PM

The song that they sing when someone gets voted off isn't that " It's Not Over " By the person who should've won last season Chris Daughtry?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/23/07 11:05 PM

Yes, Mig, it is inded Chris Daughtry, but I can't say that I agree that he should've won last season. I was an Elliot Yamin fan.

What did you think of Fantasia last night?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/23/07 11:32 PM

I think he should have won. He is tons better than Taylor.

Speaking of Elliot, his debut album is coming out March 20th.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/24/07 10:11 AM

In the UK now we have the X-Factor show...
More Simon Cowell taking the mickey out of people type format....
Have you not had this show Stateside yet?
It's pure quality

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 03:29 AM

Boys were better tonight than they have been. I still like Blake the best. I think he's fun and talented. Sanjaya, on the other hand, needs to go far, far away, where I won't need to hear his boring, boring singing or see his big scary teeth ever again.

Assuming the girls manage to bring it again tomorrow night, though, the guys are going to have a hard time once the final 12 is selected.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 04:53 AM

They did do better tonight except for Sanjaya. He needs to go. I like Phil. I didn't know he was in the Navy. Hopefully he'll stick around for awhile. I still like Chris(Jack Osbourne) Let's see how the girls do tomorrow.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 08:49 AM

Actually caught it (mostly) live tonight!

I agree with the two ladies above (on top of?) me... Blake, Phil and Chris -- and the Mr Clean guy -- are up there. And backup singer Tito Jackson, whatever his name is. And that other guy. lol

As for the women, it'll be really impossible for any of them to beat Lakisha -- if this indeed remains a *singing* competition as opposed to a beauty contest.

PS - I didn't think Rudy deserved to be voted off before many of the others.

PPS - I wasn't a Fantasia fan, and still am not - but she did do a great job w/ that song. Good luck on Broadway! (PPPS - Did she gain a ton of weight or something?)

PPPPS - Antonella, from Point Pleasant NJ - is like 20 minutes from me... must check out the beach more this summer... lol

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 02:21 PM

Geoff, have you seen the "photos" of Antonella? Just do a search. It will save you a trip to the beach, since I believe there are some of her sunbathing topless, or so I've heard.

Either Fantasia's dress was too small or she's too big. Not a good look. Maybe she's taken to eating with Al Gore.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 02:51 PM

I thought the guys were better last night except Sanjaya - he couldn't get the crowd into it and it did look like some sort of high school singing competition.

I've been calling Chris Sligh "Sideshow Bob" because of his crazy hair. I'm not a big fan of his. Something about him comes off as insincere. There was something about his whole back-and-forth with Simon, his subsequent apology and his comments during the taped segments, as if he was trying to trick the audience into thinking he was a good guy.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
As for the women, it'll be really impossible for any of them to beat Lakisha -- if this indeed remains a *singing* competition as opposed to a beauty contest.

Unless she does a terrible job tonight. Mandisa started out great to.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 03:39 PM

DS, I know what you mean about Chris Sligh. He's a bit annoying. However, he did very well last night. I was relieved to see Sundance do well. I really liked his audition, and then he was so awful. Plus, how awesome is the name Sundance Head? Dialidol.com predicts that Nick and Brandon will be going home tomorrow night.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: American Idol Season Six - 02/28/07 04:32 PM

I believe Sanjaya will get the sympathy vote for the next couple weeks (like Chicken Little from last season)...but soon enough people will see through him.

In the men's category, I'm really pulling for Sundance. He probably had the best male audition of this season...but his subsequent performances have paled in comparison.

For the girls, I like Jordin, LaKisha, and Melinda Doolittle.

I haven't really been blown away by anybody this season, but from what I've been seeing...the girls are the ones to beat this year. The men just aren't that good.

And what about the controversy surrounding Antonella Barba? Topless photos, bottomless photos. There's even photos of her posing in a wet t-shirt in the fountain of the National WWII Memorial in D.C.

And she's still in this competition?!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 02:42 AM

Antonella - she sucks and blows! (have you seen THAT photo?) She was not only really, really bad tonight, but then had the nerve to compare the judges' criticism of her to Jennifer Hudson not winning Idol?? She is a spoiled little turd.

Solid performances from Stephanie, Sabrina and Jordin. Excellent performances from Melinda and Lakisha.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
She is a spoiled little turd.

Now that's spoken like a true Bronx girl !
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 02:45 AM

As long as America is voting Antonella will be okay.....I don't find her to be that attractive personally, but every 14 year old boy (and JG) is just loving those photos.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 03:14 AM

Best performance of the night (IMO, of course): Melinda Doolittle. Fantastic performance (followed closely by LaKisha, who also turned in an incredible performance). Jordin also did a great job.

Who should be eliminated tomorrow:

Antonella and that the one who sang "Queen of the Night."

And then Antonella should be punched in the head. By me.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 03:32 AM

I wish they had a # to call to vote someone off. I'd call it several times for that snotty Antonella. Hopefully she'll get her walking papers tomorrow.

How many gets voted off tomorrow night? Still 2 from each side?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 02:44 PM

I believe it's two from each side again, Mig.

I concur with everyone - Melinda was the best performance of the night, followed by LaKisha. Everyone else was a distant third. For me anyway, Jordin seemed a little off (she was obviously emotional after hearing her dedication tape). She's still one of my favorites though.

Antonella can roll her eyes back to New Jersey, but she won't be voted off tonight. Darn that JG.

I think it'll be the dog walker and the Queen of the Night girl.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/01/07 04:04 PM

Well, Dialidol has Haley, Leslie, Gina and Stephanie as too close to call. They firmly have Nick and Brandon as the bottom 2 for the boys.

I thought Stephanie was wonderful (she did the Beyonce song) and I personally voted for her a bunch of times. I can't imagine WHY she would be voted off, except that perhaps people think she's safe and don't vote, or maybe they didn't like that she sang in her nightie.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:38 AM

Well, Pickler didn't get any smarter since last year... lol

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:48 AM

Chicken Little II (Sanjaya) safe over AJ??
Ahh, there's always next week.....

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:50 AM

No, but she certainly looked like she bought herself some other new assets! OMG!! Those things scared me when they came out on my TV.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:52 AM

Well, that I didn't mind...

Hope they invent 3D TVs in my lifetime

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:56 AM

Antonella makes it through despite controversy!
(Maybe that helped her! )

Leslie no shocker to leave...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 01:58 AM

PS - Nick and Alaina also history.

Too bad, I liked Pedro...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 02:04 AM

No, but she certainly looked like she bought herself some other new assets! OMG!! Those things scared me when they came out on my TV.

Well I guess she can afford it now

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 02:54 AM

Well, IMHO, Nick and AJ didn't deserve to get voted off yet, and neither did Leslie. Brandon and Sanjaya were WAY worse. I don't think that any of them have the potential to win, but AJ was just getting interesting. Plus, he was the only contestant shorter than Ryan Seacrest.

And while Alaina should have gone last week, Antonella deserved to go before Leslie. Antonella and her eye-rolling and snotty comments about Jennifer Hudson (like she compares) were just too much. She's a snotty, snooty, untalented biyatch.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 03:14 AM

The Pickler looked like she was about 40 years old with that hair-do and make-up. But I wasn't looking at her face all that much, anyways...

I was surprised to see A.J and Nick voted off. A.J did VERY well on Tuesday, and Nick had a nice voice, as well. Getting eliminated before Sanjaya is just ludicrous.

Alana wasn't that great, so I wasn't surprised she got voted off. I was disappointed that Leslie was eliminated, though (again, not shocked, though.)

It's contestants like Sanjaya and Antonella that give me the false hope that I could make it on this show. Because I can't sing, either...

***EDIT***

SB called Antonella a biyatch! That's the greatest thing I've read all day!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 03:16 AM

Picked it up from my daughter.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 03:19 AM

I noticed that this group of contestants are emotional when they said who had to go home. Even Sundance was crying.

I thought that Jared was going home when Ryan had him come on stage with him. But he was safe.

I can't believe Alaina forgot the words to her song. I bet Antonella and her smart ass mouth will stick around for a few weeks. Just like Sanjaya will also.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 03:20 AM

Sundance! Sundance!! SUNDANCE!!!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 02:54 PM

I agree with all of you - although the voteoffs didn't surprise me, they're still pretty disappointing. DialIdol not only had Sanjaya not in the bottom 2, it shows that he's pretty far from it (in 2nd place) so I think we'll be seeing him around for awhile. AJ didn't deserve to go just yet.

As for the girls, getting her pics on the internet was the best thing that could have happened to Antonella.

It was funny having Pickle back. She resembled Dolly Parton in more ways than one.

The line of questioning from Ryan went completely over her head.

I paraphrase:

Ryan: "So with your success, have you bought anything with your money?"
Pickle: "Shoes."
Ryan: "Is that all???"

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/02/07 06:12 PM

Actually that went over my head, too...

The spider sushi bit seemed a little contrived, I don't know - how can someone be that stupid??

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 01:13 AM

What is with Sanjaya? Why is he doing a really bad hula?? Why is his hairdresser channeling David Cassidy in his Partridge Family days?? And why did he suck like a Hoover? I really like that John Mayer song, and I may never want to hear it again after that.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 01:59 AM

I thought the guys were sucky again, even the better ones...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 02:08 AM

Blake and the two Chrisses were good. Other than that, can they all just go home now?? Phil, grow your hair back. Your baldness and your scary eyes are NOT flattering. Simon's right. Sundance, you should also grow some of your hair back because, with shorter hair, your head looks roughly the size of a parade float. Brandon and Jared are interchangeably forgettable and that's it.

Should go: Sundance, Phil, Brandon and Sanjaya, to make room for more of the girls.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 02:41 AM

What was Chris Sligh's secret? I was on the phone and missed it. Phil was bad tonight but I don't think he should go home yet. Sanjaya and his hula straighted hair and Brandon should find something else to do. Maybe Jared should go back to playing basketball.

Sundance reminds me of the singer Meatloaf. Well let's see who they vote off.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 03:46 AM

Tonight's episode was VERY underwhelming.

Blake was exceptional, and I love the different vibe he brings to the competition. Chris Sligh was pretty good tonight, as well.

The rest of them were bleh.

I'm rooting for the girls this season.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/07/07 01:48 PM

Last night's episode stunk. B-O-R-I-N-G.

They shouldn't do a top 12 this year. They should probably do a top 9 since there are probably only 9 singers that I care to listen to any further.

Mig - Chris Sligh's secret was that he was bald a couple of years ago.

Dial Idol has Sundance and Phil in the bottom two but the statistics show that no one is really safe. Good - send all of them home.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 02:11 AM

Once again, the girls were amazing. Thank goodness for some sacrificial lambs like Haley, otherwise who would you vote off?? Other than the nightmare that is Antonella, I mean.

Melinda and Lakisha are in a class by themselves, followed closely by Stephanie, Sabrina and then Jordin. Melinda was absofreakinlutely amazing tonight. And I love when the judges tell these singers not to take on Whitney, but I guess there was no need to tell Lakisha that tonight.

I can't help but like Gina, even though she's not even close to the best singer. She's a bit of a toughie, and they've never had a female rocker.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 02:42 AM

I thought they were all great except for that girlz gone wild Antonella. I got the feeling that Simon don't like her to well. Lakisha was amazing once again.

Other than Antonella I don't know who should go home .

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 03:05 AM

My...what a DRAMATIC difference from last night. The girls completely blew the guys out of the water. Seriously, I wish American Idol would drop their policy of "6 guys, 6 girls" and just put through the ones that got the most votes, period. I can tell you, more than likely, 3 or 4 of the guys would be cut tomorrow. As is, though, I'm predicting Haley and Antonella being eliminated. For the guys, its a crapshoot, really.

Lakisha and Melinda gave me goosebumps tonight. I said a few weeks ago that nobody stood out for me this season. I'm glad that I was proven wrong. Both their performances were absolutely incredible.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 02:52 PM

This show is so much more enjoyable when they actually have good singers on. Singing competition - go figure!

I join the chorus singing the praises of Melinda and Lakisha. They are really distancing themselves away from everyone.

Dial Idol has Haley and Stephanie going tonight. Unfortunate for Stephanie. As for Antonella, you could just see the judges throwing up their hands in frustration.

"I wish... I just wish you were a better singer." - knowing full well she's going to stay around for awhile.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 05:34 PM

It is unfortunate for Stephanie or Sabrina, who I think may also be in danger. Haley deserves to go, although she's adorable. As said, it IS a singing competition. However, it's really not. It's a reality show, and it has to have its drama in order to entertain, otherwise we would have seen the likes of Chris Daughtry, LaToya London, Jennifer Hudson, and Elliot Yamin go on to win rather than being voted off. IMHO, they were all better singers than those that lasted longer in the competition.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/08/07 05:41 PM

It's also unfortunate that all you have to do to stay in a singing competition when you can't sing is be one of those girlz gone wild and post pictures on the internet. Maybe Sanjaya should do that huh?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/09/07 02:18 AM

When it was announced that Antonella was going home, I says to meself, "OK, now this is what I'm talking about. America has finally woken up."

Then Haley makes it over Sabrina.

And Sanjaya makes it over both Jared and Sundance.

America...WHAT THE F*CK?!?!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/09/07 02:49 AM

Tonight's show was a complete and total travesty. How could they have sent Sabrina home?? UGH!! As annoyed as I am by Sanjaya, at least I'll never have to listen to An"ho"nella again.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/09/07 03:37 AM

It is just WRONG that Sabrina went home. Randy thought so to. What is wrong with the world when someone that can sing her heart out has to leave and someone that has no singing talent stays like Sanjaya. Does he have pic's on the net to?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/09/07 06:57 AM

Damn, too bad I saw this before actually watching the results show... I forgot...

...but firstly, obviously they all have *some* talent enough to warrant their Top 20 status. And they do, all, have enough talent and/or potential.

But truthfully, besides LaKisha and Melinda... and perhaps Blake on the boys' side... no one really stands out as anyone special (as a vocal artist). Besides that handful. BUT - regardless of performances until now, they obviously got to this point for a reason. They all have good voices.

But we only need 1 American Idol. LaKisha or Melinda should win. I think Blake is awesome, and is my boy favorite. The others, well, they're gonna drop every week - and rightfully so, cuz those are the rules. And it doesn't really matter -- in the grand scheme of things -- in which order they drop. They're gonna go anyway!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/09/07 02:51 PM

Although JG is correct, I wanted Sanjaya off my TV screen. He looks like a nice kid and all, but he's completely out of his league. This show is so much more enjoyable when the singers are actually good and with these subpar (comparatively) singers making it through, the show loses something. Sabrina was in the Top 5 singers I think (not just girls, but overall) and should have been around for awhile.

Nice thing they're doing with their charity initiatives in Africa and here in the U.S. I hope people vote up a storm.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/13/07 01:44 PM

Say it isn't so Mario!!! Mario Vazquez left because he sexually harrassed someone? There goes his career down the toilet.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=8c430886-d738-44de-8ab9-60ec551b07ba

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/13/07 03:33 PM

Personally, I find it hard to believe that anyone who was so clearly The Chosen One, much less a poor kid from the South Bronx, would find this assistant accountant so tremendously irresistible that he would perform these sorts of acts in a public restroom, and risk everything. To me, it IS farfetched, just as this guy's supervisor supposedly stated. Also, my brother taught Mario at a school in the Bronx, and I don't believe that he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 12:56 AM

What did you think of Sanjaya's Shirley Temple curls?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
What did you think of Sanjaya's Shirley Temple curls?

I could be cruel, but I think I'll refrain from bashing him tonight. His performance is all the embarrassment he needs (wait...isn't that still bashing?)

First off, let me just say that I think the judges were pretty out of line tonight in their criticism. For Chrissakes, they're singing Diana Ross songs! I'm sorry, but it's near impossible for ANYONE to do Diana Ross any justice...and I thought the judge's constant bashing of the contestants was out of line.

That's not to say that some of them didn't do all that great. Save for Melinda, LaKisha, and Jordin, everyone else was pretty mediocre (although I thought Gina did pretty good again this week.)

But WTF was up with everyone forgetting their words tonight?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 03:43 AM

When I was a little girl I had those Shirley Temple curls. I thought he did better tonight than any other time in the competition but he still needs to go home.

Brandon and Haley I can't believe they forgot the words to their songs. Shame Did Chris Sligh lose his glasses? I can't believe the way he sung one of my favorite songs YUCK.

Lakisha,Melinda,Jordin did great as usual. I thought Phil did much better tonight. I didn't like Blake as much tonight as I have been. Like X said just mediocre tonight.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 04:55 AM

X, just think that this is the first time they've been in the theater on that huge stage. I'm sure it's intimidating as hell. I thought it was so sweet that Simon was kind to Haley, and made sure to repeat her name.

I agree with you, X, about the judges and their incessant criticism. It was criticism that often made no sense. They got on Blake and Chris S. for changing the arrangements and were told that they should not change up the classics. Yet, if they had stayed true to the original, then they would be called karaoke and copycat. Personally, I think that they ripped some good performances. They liked Phil, and ripped apart Chris and Blake?? That makes no sense.

Melinda sang my favorite Diana Ross song, so I'm biased. But man, she was unbelievable. LaKisha was also very good, as were Blake, Chris S. and Jordin.

As for Sanjaya, please stop voting for him!! He's scary and untalented.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 06:12 AM

I don't think knocking someone's hairstyle or looks counts as valid criticism in a singing competition. But in any event, of course he needs to go home.

Anyway -

I think the judges were SPOT ON tonight! I was very disappointed overall, EXCEPT for Melinda (#1 tonight) & LaKisha (#3 tonight) as usual, and (#2) Jordin (or was it Haley? I forget who did what now). My favorite guy, Blake, didn't bring it, altho I didn't think it was as bad as they said -- but in the end, only Phil came even close on the guy's side. I'm disappointed in Brandon, too.

Sanjaya and Chris R need to go first and second. But the Anti-Idol clowns keep campaigning for Sanjaya and putting him through. There's really not much integrity, as usual, yet, in this thing until those guys are out.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 01:45 PM

Once again, Melinda and LaKisha rule the school. Jordin came in third and everybody else was a distant fourth.

One question... Who the heck was Melinda singing back-up for? It better be Mariah, Whitney or Christina because that's the only way it would make sense.

In my opinion, Chris Sligh butchered one of the most popular songs in the world. He still bugs me. I get the sense that his respect is contrived and made for show, while his performance, at least last night, was pandering. I agreed with the judges on that one.

Simon I think was correct on Blake and Chris R. - if they listen to it again, the vocals weren't very good.

The other contestants were forgetable.

Dial Idol has Blake, Chris Sligh, and Stephanie in the Bottom 3, although statistically, it's too close to call. What DI does show is that Melinda, LaKisha and SANJAYA are statistically safe.

Are you friggin' kidding me?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/14/07 02:24 PM

I think that Stephanie has a good voice, but she hasn't been putting on much of a show, and I think that both Blake and Chris have talent, but chose poorly last night. A great deal of it does come down to song choice, and I don't think that any of them did very well with that last night. DS, I do agree with you on Chris' attitude, though. Yuk.

Sanjaya is a horror, and quite honestly, I feel bad for the kid. He's going to be kept on the show while better performers get voted off, and he's going to feel the hate weekly. It's got to be tough for a kid. But that's what Idol wants, one sacrificial lamb per season, be it Jon Stevens, Kevin Covais or Sanjaya.

As I've said before, the judges constantly admonish the audience to remember that this is a singing competition; however, they're the ones that put Sanjaya through to the Top 24. If they dislike his voice so much, why?? For the same reason that they put Antonella through. Although this is allegedly a singing competition, it's actually a reality show that needs to entertain with drama and controversy, etc. so that it can garner ratings.

Btw, who else was thinking that Sabrina was sitting home throwing darts at her TV???

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 01:38 AM

How is it possible that Sanjaya is safe!! UGH!! Get off my TV!!! Although I was not a big Brandon fan, I still don't think he deserved to be voted off before Sucky Sanjaya.

Btw, Was anyone surprised when the Bottom 3 were all male??

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 01:41 AM

Raise your hand if you were, in any way...AT ALL...surprised by tonight's bottom 3...or the outcome?

Yea...I didn't raise my hand, either.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 01:47 AM

I don't know if it is just me but Sanjaya still seemed mad not relief when he was told he was safe. Is it my tv or does Phil look awful pale?
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 02:38 AM

When will Jumbalya get the boot. Brandon was much better than him. Phil looks like a Star Trek character. Melinda has it in the bag, but Haley sure is cute.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 08:29 AM

My apologies if this was already discussed in this thread, as I haven't read through it, but are you AI fans familiar with this site: http://votefortheworst.com/ ?

I don't follow the show at all, but my mom does, and she told me about this site - apparently people have gathered together to vote for the worst, and she thinks this is why Sanjaya is still around.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 02:12 PM

Have you read some of the comments on that site? My goodness...I thought I had a dirty mouth.

Click this link at your own discretion.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 02:21 PM

VFTW has been around a while, and they pick one really poor performer each year to push through their site. Their reasoning is that while the judges complain about these performers, they're the ones that put them through to the Top 24 to begin with, so they shouldn't complain when people want to keep them around, for whatever reason.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/15/07 03:06 PM

The only surprising thing about last night was that Sanjaya was in the bottom 3.

Not surprised that he should have been there, just surprised that he actually was there, considering VFTW.

Gives me hope that he'll be off my TV in the next couple of weeks.
Posted By: insomniac

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 01:32 AM

Will this show ever end sheesh

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 02:00 AM

Haley - Was adorably sexy and not half bad tonight.

Chris R. - sang very nicely.

Stephanie - took a song that I thought she would ROCK, and was booooooring with it. She's got a beautiful voice, but zzzzzz.

Blake - Great vocal, great performance.

LaKisha - awful song. Good vocals

Phil - Go away, with your scary eyes. You look like an alien.

Jordin - AMAZING!!!!

Sanjaya - sucked, but was peppier about it.

Gina - didn't love her.

Chris S. - meh

Melinda - Beautiful performance, as always.

Can some camera angle be used to make Melinda's head smaller and her neck longer? I actually find it distracting.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 02:07 AM

Pretty spot-on breakdown there, SB. I thought Haley did very well (and looked sexy as hell, to boot. That girl's got legs! \:o )

Chris R. was the best male vocal for me (followed by Blake...this seems to be a recurring thing.)

Jordin was fantastic, as usual...but as has been the case for the past few weeks...Melinda stole the show. If she doesn't win the competition this year, something is seriously wrong.

I appreciate the judges trying to be a bit nicer to Sanjaya...but I think this was his worst performance yet. Really...absolutely horrible. The kid has no talent, I don't care what anyone says.

And what was up with the "crying girl?" She was actually become really annoying.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 02:12 AM

UGH!! I wanted to smack Crying Girl. I think that Ryan did it to piss off Simon, because Simon said that Sanjaya's performance made her cry, and not in a good way. His performance was a fright, with the yelling out the words, and the jumping, and singing to Paula, who is just so horny and drunk, she'll jump anything.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 02:25 AM

Haley-
Not bad at all. I need a outfit like that She was much better than she has been. Randy was even dancing in his seat.

Chris R.-
He did great even though he was a tad bit nasaly. Gotta love his eyes and smile.

Stephanie-
I don't think it was her best performance. Boots with that dress? Is that the fashion these days?

Blake-
Great job. He made that song his own. Nice golf pants.

Lakisha & Phil-
phone call didn't see their performance.

Jordin-
didn't know the song but she did a great job. Hard to believe she's only 17.

Sanjaya-
OMG they showed a girl crying. I think me and her were crying for different reasons. What was he smoking tonight? Please go home!!

Gina-
Got a hair cut. You can't see here eyes. I like the song but not the way she sung it.

Chris S.-
Go Fro Patro Good song for him. Good job.

Melinda-
I have been wanting to post about her lack of neck. Never heard of that song either but she did ok.

I think I'm gonna listen to oldies on the radio for awhile.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 02:33 AM

The thought of Haley in that little outfit helps alleviate the torture of Sanjaya's performance. \:\)

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 01:51 PM

The guys performed much better this week, especially Blake and Chris R. Haley's outfit peformed really well. \:p

Melinda once again stole the show, but Jordin, in my opinion, is really pushing LaKisha for a strong second. Not that she needs to listen to them, but this is the second week in a row that LaKisha didn't listen to the guest helper. Last week, it was Diana Ross and the microphone thing while this week, she was strongly urged to take one song by the British lady and she went out and sang the other. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but it's a bit odd that with all the number of ways AI can choose to edit LaKisha's pieces, they go the same route twice in a row. Very weird.

My Bottom 2: Phil and Sanjaya with Sanjaya leaving
Dial Idol: Haley and Gina with Haley leaving

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 04:06 PM

There's chatter going around around some woman posted on her myspace page that she's starving herself until Sanjaya gets voted off.

Do one better....starve yourself until Ryan gets over hisself.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 04:29 PM

On Fox News this morning, they showed a guy in a T Shirt that had a picture of Sanjaya and underneath it, the words STOP CALLING. It was pretty funny.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/21/07 04:44 PM

Do you think Sanjaya knows or even cares that he is being voted the worst by that web site?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 01:31 AM

Chris R. and Stephanie?? That's disgusting!!! How could Stephanie possibly be going home this early? She doesn't even make the Top 10! That means that she's not even going to go on tour. This voting system is so screwed up. I don't think she was the best, but she was certainly better than at least 3 of the others, and should definitely NOT be going home tonight.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 01:43 AM

Well at least Chris got to stay. I agree Stephanie shouldn't have gone home. And we all know who should have. This is getting disgusting.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 01:46 AM

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 02:30 AM

I don't know how much weight votefortheworst.com has in the continued success of Sanjaya, but they oughta be ashamed of themselves. They are giving this kid a false sense of hope, and they sure as hell aren't trying to keep him in the competition for his sake. The boy can't sing, he's constantly being embarrassed and ridiculed each week...but these people don't care. They certainly aren't doing the kid any favors. It's disgusting.

I don't agree that Sanjaya should have gone home this week. Not by a long shot.

He should have been gone weeks ago.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 01:16 PM

He never should have been in the Final 24, and the judges can bitch all they want, but THEY put him in it. I'm sure of the over 100 people that they put through to Hollywood, there had to be someone with marginally more talent. Hell, when my cat meows, SHE'S more talented.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 02:57 PM

I'd vote for SB's cat.

From the VFTW website:

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 04:56 PM

That's alright -- This thing's gotta happen every year or so -- 11 months -- helps to get rid of the good talent. Been 12 months since the last one. You know you got to stop them before they hit the Top 24, like they should've stopped Chicken Little last year*. They should never've let him get away with that. They were just asking for big trouble.... \:D

*Kevin Covais was voted off 1 year ago today

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/22/07 05:26 PM

Good one Geoffy

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/27/07 01:00 PM

All you Sanjaya nuts will love this! \:\)

http://slimtainment.com/idolblog/?p=539
Posted By: Unclelooney

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/27/07 07:20 PM

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/27/07 09:06 PM

Hopefully Sanjaya will go first tonight so the worst will be out of the way. Hit the mute button on your remote when he comes on.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 12:46 AM

Did anyone see Sanjaya tonight? I believe that Simon is right - the boy is in his own universe. He's progressively getting more bizarre. I really think he's just going to break down and start crying if they don't vote him off.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 12:52 AM

What do we do with crybabies folks?

We spank 'em!

Vote him off America, or else....

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 01:43 AM

My thoughts

Lakisha- Great as usual

Chris S.- Not his best

Gina- Good song for her. Sung it very well

Sanjaya- Please can I throw up now? What in the hell was he thinking with that hairdo? What in the hell was the hair people thinking? I can't believe he had the nerve to tell Simon he couldn't pull that hairdo off PLEASE GO HOME!!

Haley- She has such a pretty voice but zzz

Phil- Did the US Navy proud tonight. Great job!

Melinda- Just like Lakisha, great job as usual.

Blake- I missed the B bopping

Jordin- She is just great.

Chris R.- Not his best but ok.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 01:48 AM

I was at Baskin Robbins (it's 2 for Tuesday!), and I missed Lakisha, but saw her briefly on the recaps. She sounded great, but could she please get a dress with a neckline? The Girls are getting a little distracting, as I keep waiting for a wardrobe malfunction. After all, this is LIVE television.

Mig, I agree with most of what you said, although I believe that I disliked both Chris R. and Chris S. more than you did, and liked Blake more than you did. I usually don't like Phil, and I thought that he did quite well. Maybe it was the hat.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 04:23 PM

Gwen Stefani was funny... To Sanjaya (and I paraphrase) - "That's a tough song. Good luck with that."

Melinda, Jordin, and LaKisha were great. Everybody else ranged from terrible to passable. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 07:04 PM

If you haven't had your fill of Sanjaya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAT27LhkQ-4
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
If you haven't had your fill of Sanjaya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAT27LhkQ-4

I never watch American Idol Beth, but Sanjaya has been all over the news. Everyone seems to be making fun of him. From what I've seen in tidbits, rightfully so. \:p What is the appeal? Do you think he'll actually win? He seems likeable I guess from what I've seen, but I heard him sing and OMG!!!!! \:o

TIS

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/28/07 07:53 PM

I've had my fill. I hope he has a better do tonight.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 12:58 AM

I had an orientation for a new job yesterday, so I missed it. \:\/

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 01:15 AM

Whats with this whole thing about singers needing to dress great for their singing?

Of course, singing doesn't matter in pop music today anyway. Look at Taylor Hicks. Urgh.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 01:42 AM

Why am I not surprised?? Chris S. going home before the kid who can't sing Next thing you know Lakisha will go home before the Mowhawk kid. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 01:49 AM

Yea I don't really care how a singer/band dress. If the music is good, it shouldn't matter. Some people pull it off and some are just laughable, but that's not what's important.

Rock music especially has always had some outrageous and/or falshy dressers. Off the top of my head, Cyndie Lauper, Elton John (I remember the huge glasses,flashy suits and what about those "Pinball Wizard" platform shoes (on the album.

Although neither flashy or outrageous, but one of my favorites, Neil Young always looks like he pulled his clothes out of the laundry basket and forgot to comb his hair. Ha ha I always think he looks like a bum. However, I don't care, I like his music.

TIS

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 02:47 AM

I was more thinking of like say.....Freddy Mercury.

From looking like a disco clown in the 1970s, tight spandex included, to that gay steel factory worker that keeps hitting on the local Labor union representative....yet he always brought down the house each time someone gave him the microphone.

Anyway, fashion assecessories sometimes helps performers give them a unique visual gimmick to them. Elton John's glasses, Liberace's sparkling clothes, KISS anyone?

Its the music that matters....and you know, to be honest, I've never think AMERICAN IDOL has actually picked a winner that really was...a good singer.

But yeah, what do I know, right?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/29/07 11:30 PM

Just think people are going to spend their hard earned money to see Sanjaya on tour this summer. \:o

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/30/07 12:20 AM

You know, I think have a theory about the Sanjaya crazyness.

Maybe there is a silent majority that think the AI winnes aren't exceptional singers...and want Sanjaya to win to prove it.

Just a hypothesis...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 03/30/07 12:56 AM

Well, that's part of it. Many people are sick and tired of the judges putting through people who aren't very talented, but have a good story. That was certainly true of Pickler last year and that's true of Sanjaya this year. Out of the 100's of 1000's of people that they saw, and the over 100 they put through to Hollywood, there was nobody who was even marginally more talented than Sanjaya?? They LIKE putting through these people who capture the attention of the audience (like kids who want bad attention), because it makes better TV. And for all it's pretense of being a talent contest, it's still a Reality TV show, with all that implies. AI doesn't make money off its singers, it makes money selling advertising for the show, and off the millions of text messages they get weekly from voters.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/04/07 01:45 AM

Well, I have to say that was the most enjoyable show I've seen in a long time. I think almost everyone gave a very good performance. As usual, LaKisha, Melinda and Jordin stood out, but I have to give serious kudos to Blake, Chris and Gina. I thought that the judges robbed Gina. She did a lovely job, her vocals were very nice, but she got slapped for getting out of that box they've put her in, IMO.

Haley and Jumbalaya delivered their usual train wrecks. I think that the judges just don't know what to do with either of them any longer. Phil delivered a nice performance, but Randy (making sense for once) was right. There was just no connection to the song.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/04/07 02:40 AM

My thoughts-

Blake- He's a serious contenda
Phil- No hat tonight? I don't think he was as good as last week.
Melinda- Has she ever had a bad performance?
Chris- Great Great Great
Jordin- Has she ever had a bad performance either?
Gina- she was good tonight
Sanjaya- What can I say about AI's best singer? Who will go home tomorrow so he can entertain us next week?
Haley- Not her best
Lakisha- She rules

Who will go home? either Phil,Haley or Gina

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/04/07 06:56 AM

I haven't really been apart of the discussion here, but I just wanted to say I think Melinda will win, Blake or Jordin will take second, and I hope Gina will be there in the top three or four and be recognized as a rocker. I admit she's not the best, but she is my personal favorite. I can see her going on to be the singer in a band similar to No Doubt or Hole (and possibly better than those bands).

Any thoughts on Gina specifically? or my top 3-4 picks?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/05/07 10:20 PM

Well, Blib, it seems that you will not get your wish. Gina's been voted off and I think it stinks. I thought she was very good the other night, and the judges refused to giver her any due. She was one of the better singers, and it broke my heart to see her and her mom crying last night.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/06/07 12:02 AM

This season of American Idol tells me two things:

1) The majority of the American public who vote in the competition are morons. Complete, utter morons.

2) If someone like Gina can get voted off this early in the competition, with Sanjaya not even being in the bottom 3...it scares me.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/09/07 04:17 PM

I went out of town Wednesday so I just found out who got voted off. X, you hit the nail on the head. I'm thinking Sanjaya will be the next American Idol

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/09/07 05:36 PM

I loved how Bill O'Reilly, doing mouth-work for FOX corporate family, started his diatribe the other night bitching about how Howard Stern and other "shock jocks" are trying to make Sanjaya win AI.

What Bill, you couldn't find a good pissy issue to which to blame secular progressives for it?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 06:30 PM

According to the AI website:
Top 8 & Jennifer Lopez Tonight!Jennifer Lopez will be mentoring the Top 8 at 8/7c for a night of Latin music! Then, tomorrow will be a special hour-long results show featuring a performance by J-Lo!

Scary thought Sanjaya singing Latin \:o
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 06:34 PM

According to the AI website:
Top 8 & Jennifer Lopez Tonight!Jennifer Lopez will be mentoring the Top 8 at 8/7c for a night of Latin music! Then, tomorrow will be a special hour-long results show featuring a performance by J-Lo!

Scary thought Sanjaya singing Latin \:o

Honestly, Jennifer has blossomed into a very credible actress, but if she were going on AI as an unknown, would she even get past the firest round ?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 07:53 PM

J-Lo's big ass would carry her through at least the third round.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 09:58 PM

I just watched her in Selena, which is one of my daughter's favorite movies. J-Lo actually did a very good job. I don't like any of her other films, with the exception of Shall We Dance, and that's mostly because I enjoy watching people dance.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 10:03 PM

I liked her in the "Wedding Planner" with Matthew McConaughey.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 10:09 PM

I liked her in the "Wedding Planner" with Matthew McConaughey.

Well, I liked Matthew. ;\)

I love Latin night. It definitely produces more laughs than any other. And although Sanjaya is sure to suck like a Hoover, can you imagine PHIL?? \:o Mig, I know you're a fan of his, but the man lacks a certain passion when he sings, so I can't quite picture what his performance tonight.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 10:39 PM

Well SB you got to admit he is a little better than Sanjaya. What I like about Phil is that he was/is in the Navy.
I don't think he should be the winner though. Tonight should be interesting.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/10/07 11:55 PM

Oh, he's certainly better than Sanjaya, no doubt. He's football fields better than Sanjaya. But his performances are just sort of boring. He actually has a nice voice.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/11/07 01:09 AM

That was a train wreck of massive proportions. J-Lo was actually a good guest, with actual constructive things to tell the contestants (unlike Gwen). I liked her a lot, although Quentin Tarantino will always be my favorite guest.

Melinda, LaKisha, and Jordin all gave perfectly acceptable performances, but they were missing Randy's "Yo Factor". Meh.

Phil, Haley and Sanjaya should be the Bottom Three with either Haley or Sanjaya (please, please, please) going home.

Blake and Chris were both very good.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/11/07 01:19 AM

SB I agree with you for the most part but I think Sanjaya had his first ok performance. Maybe it was the facial hair or singing in a differant language. But he should go home but probably won't

Did I see Mickie one of the Monkee's in the audience?

I think Simon was right about Haley.

I seen a sign that said "Shake N Blake" I like that.

Bottom 3 Phil Sanjaya Haley with Haley going home.
Posted By: olivant

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/11/07 02:49 AM

Where is "Star Search" when you need it!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/11/07 07:03 AM

The most disappointing performance of the night was Chris. I'll even go so far as to say it sucked. It was beyond bad.

The biggest surprise of the night was Sanjaya. Granted, it really wasn't a "singer's song", but I thought he did exceptional.

Jordin had the best performance of the night. I think she may be the dark horse this season. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls an upset against LaKisha or Melinda and actually wins the competition.

Best male performance would go to Blake, who continues to impress me week after week. I was concerned at the beginning of this season that he'd just try to get by on his beat-boxing. But he's a rather exceptional singer.

My bottom 3 is the same as everyone elses: Phil, Haley, and Sanjaya. But I'm gonna predict that tonight is Phil's swan-song performance.

And if we were basing it on last night's performance alone (excluding all previous performances), I'll go so far as to say that Sanjaya doesn't deserve to be eliminated.

But what fun is that? ;\)

I want Sanjaya off my TV NOW!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 12:03 AM

Originally I thought that Melinda would win, but I think Jordin is closing in on first. Melinda peaked too soon. She is a fantastic performer and singer, but Jordin started out in the middle of the pack and has steadily grown. It could be a momentum thing. The guys have burned out. Blake is boring now. The other two are duds. Good bye Lakisha - your non-personality has run it's race. Haley - go do a cartwheel or tumble. Oh, and Jumbalaya - tick, tick, tick.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 02:40 AM

Bottom 3 Phil,Haley,Chris Haley goes home. I liked her. She is very pretty and I liked her voice.

I'm not gonna wish that Sanjaya goes home cuz I know it won't happen.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 12:50 PM

I was hoping Haley would stick around at least another week. Never mind the fact that she's been the worst female singer for the past couple weeks (albeit not a bad singer by any means, as many would lead you to believe.)

But those legs of hers are to die for. Seriously, you have to admire a thing of beauty like that.

IMO, Uncle Fester...er...Phil Stacy should have went home.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 01:29 PM

I hope Sanj wins.

We need a REAL hack winning IDOL for once...not half-ass!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: XDCX

But those legs of hers are to die for. Seriously, you have to admire a thing of beauty like that.

IMO, Uncle Fester...er...Phil Stacy should have went home.

Can't you just hear ZZ Top, "She's Got Legs"...

I thought Phil was from Star Trek or Mini Me's taller brother. \:p

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 02:25 PM

To-may-toe, to-mah-toe \:D

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/12/07 02:42 PM

Nosphilatu?? The man looks like he sleeps all day, so that he can drink the blood of the others at night.

I didn't see last night's show, but my daughter called me to let me know who had been voted off. The Haley boot was long overdue, talent wise. She is a beautiful girl, though.

Dialidol has had Lakisha in the bottom 3 for the past two weeks, and she has yet to hit the seal. Either dialidol is completely off this year, or there's a conspiracy afoot. I was a LaKisha fan in the beginning, but she is starting to get on my nerves. The last few weeks, she seems as if she's bored with the whole thing. Maybe being away from her daughter is starting to take its toll.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/17/07 12:42 AM

Any predictions for this week? Please take Jambalaya from us...or Phil Phester.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/17/07 01:25 AM

From AI website:

Top 7 & Martina McBride Tomorrow!Superstar Martina McBride will rock the finalists' world when she turns them a little bit country tomorrow at 8/7c!

All I know is Jambalaya as MC calls him PROBABLY won't be voted off Wednesday.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/17/07 11:06 AM

From AI website:

All I know is Jambalaya as MC calls him PROBABLY won't be voted off Wednesday.

I will probably agree Mig. He seems to have garnered this cult-type following. He sings OK, but I think it may be a partial sympathy vote, part teenie bopper, part Asian. Very weird. We know Simon is having a hard time figuring it out.

I can't wait to see how the girls do with C&W. I can see Melinda doin' "Crazy"; Jordin - "Coal Miner's Daughter" and Lakisha - "Stand By Your Man." ;\)

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/17/07 08:29 PM

I hope we don't have to see Sanjaya singing this song by The Oakridge Boys

"Elvira"

Eyes that look like heaven, lips like sherry wine
That girl can sure enough make my little light shine
I get a funny feelin' up and down my spine
'Cause I know that my Elvira's mine

So I'm singin'
Elvira, Elvira
My heart's on fire Elvira
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow
Heigh-ho Silver, away

Tonight I'm gonna meet her at the Hungry House Cafe
And I'm gonna give her all the love I can
She's gonna jump and holler 'cause I saved up my last two dollars
We're gonna search and find that preacher man

Now I'm a singin'
Elvira, Elvira
My heart's on fire Elvira
Heigh-ho Silver, away

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/17/07 11:58 PM

Well, if they can do Martina McBride songs, I'd like to see Melinda sing "In My Daughter's Eyes" and LaKisha sing "Independence Day".

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 12:31 AM

OK, it is now official. Sanjaya is a freak of unimaginable freakiness. What was that thing on his head? Was there an explosion in a mattress factory?? What were those sounds emanating from his throat? And good for the judges for not holding back any longer! And Ryan, you're an ass.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 01:08 AM

Sanjerko is definetly on the bottom of the pile. Now that Haley is gone, there is no doubt.

Jordin and Melinda...incredible.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 01:17 AM

Phil - he actually has a pulse!! Who knew?? Nosphilatu showed oodles of personality and he did a very good job with this song.

Jordin - Amazingly beautiful performance.

Sanjaya - Weird AND untalented.

LaKisha - I thought it was better than the judges did.

Chris - It was a hard song, and I didn't think that they gave him enough credit.

Melinda - A sassy, sensational performance.

Blake - I usually like Blake, but I found this performance quite annoying. I thought that his falsetto was all over the place.

Should go home: Sanjaya. Will go home: I haven't got a clue.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 01:27 AM

Phil- Did the Navy proud again.

Jordin- She wore her nightgown :)but great as always.

Sanjaya- What is Sanjaya and these hair dressers thinking? Was that even a country song he sung? He did ok last week but he's back to stinking.

Lakisha- I have to scratch my head on this one. I liked it but then I didn't.

Chris- Did ok I guess not his best.

Melinda- Good as always.

Blake- He brought it.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 01:29 AM

OK, it is now official. Sanjaya is a freak of unimaginable freakiness. What was that thing on his head? Was there an explosion in a mattress factory??

No explosion he just stuck his finger in a electrical outlet.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 02:12 PM

Phil - I fast-forwarded through his performance, but listened to the comments. He apparently did well.

Jordin - Quickly rising. Has displaced LaKisha as 2nd favorite to win. My wife thinks she's going to win and I think she's got a good shot.

Sanjaya - I DIDN'T fast-forward. It's like watching a car accident. You know what though - the kid knows how to market himself.

LaKisha - I liked it better than the judges did.

Chris - Fast-forwarded through his performance after hearing the first few words. Weird exchange with Simon.

Melinda - My wife is in complete agreement with Simon - she needs to lose the whole "Wow, you actually think I'm a good singer" deer in headlights look. I think she's more like Frank the Tank in Old School. Remember when during the debate, Frank got in his zone and then came out of it after finishing his piece. I think Melinda is like that. She gets into a zone while singing, but instead of screaming "That's how you do it. That's how you debate.", Melinda goes back into her shy, introverted mode.

OK, maybe I'm overthinking this.

She still did well though.

Blake - Yawn

DialIdol (which hasn't been right in a while) has Sanjaya and Blake in the bottom 2 with Sanjaya leaving.

I think Phil is leaving tonight.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 02:51 PM

DS, it's interesting that you mention dialidol.com. They haven't been anywhere close to the actual results in weeks. The past two weeks, they've had LaKisha in the bottom three, and according to the show, she's been in the top three. Either AI is lying, or dialidol is dead wrong.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 03:49 PM

You know SB you might be on to something. How do we really know what the votes are? For all we know the President of Fox Network says who goes and who stays.

I think Phil or Chris goes home Lakisha might be in the bottom 3. She hasn't been as good as she was in the beginning.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
Phil - I fast-forwarded through his performance, but listened to the comments. He apparently did well.
I think Phil is leaving tonight.

How can you think Phil is leaving w/o even comparing his (very good) performance w/ the others? \:p

In order, IMO:

Jordin (A+) ... Agree, she overtook LaKisha weeks ago
Melinda (A) ... Always excellent, but not the best this week
Phil (B+) ... Found his style and showed some life
LaKisha (B+) ... Always very good, but dwindling
Blake (B-) ... I like him in general, but perhaps not for this
Sanjaya (C-) ... Not good enough; was okay last week
Chris (C-) ... Disagree w/ judges: He was all over the place

Judging only by last night, I think Chris was actually the worst of the night. At least no better than Sanjaya. Both of them need to go before anyone else...

The Finals should be Jordin & Melinda. And song choice will determine the winner...

Next week: "Idol Gives Back: The six finalists perform songs about compassion and hope" -- Wasn't Bon Jovi supposed to tutor this season? I figured it'd be sooner than this... at least I was hoping. \:D

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 04:17 PM

My thoughts on last night's performances:

Phil: A million times better than last week's performance. He finally found his genre.

Jordin: Another incredible performance. I agree with Simon. Based on her past few performances, she could definitely win this year's competition.

Sanjaya: What else can be said about this guy?

LaKisha: A very disappointing performance last night. \:\/

Chris: Meh.

Melinda: Fantastic, but I agree with DS. She needs to lose the "deer caught in the headlights" look every time she's applauded.

Blake: Very good performance.

Last night's performances ranked from best to worst:

#1 Jordin
#2 Phil
#3 Melinda
#4 Blake
#5 LaKisha
#6 Chris
#7 Sanjaya

Who should be in the bottom 3? Chris, LaKisha, and Sanjaya

Who should go home? Either Chris or Sanjaya (pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be Sanjaya!)

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/18/07 04:29 PM

Funny comment of the night:

Chris tells Simon that "nasal" is a singing style. Where? at the Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat Doctor's office.

Chris should thank God he got this far.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "voting" is fixed. Keeping Sanj around is good for ratings. People tune in to see how bad he'll do, how bad the judges rate him and then see him saved yet another week.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:39 AM

The Bottom 3...

Sanjaya
LaKisha \:\(
Blake

That means Chris was in the Top 4
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:47 AM

Hopefully Sanjaya keeps going, because it's hilarious as hell to see this show being sabotaged. Thanks Howard!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
Hopefully Sanjaya keeps going, because it's hilarious as hell to see this show being sabotaged. Thanks Howard!
Yeah, about as "hilarious" as Howard: old, used up, and boring

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:50 AM

How amazing is Martina McBride? Sanjaya - PLEASE go home!!!! I will be totally pissed if it's LaKisha or Blake!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:56 AM

The Bottom 2...

Sanjaya
LaKisha

Blake is safe! \:\)

Leaving us is...

SANJAYA IS GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER!!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!

Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:57 AM

Aww shucks. Oh well.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:58 AM

Oh Christ, he's crying. Now I feel bad for everything I said...

Yea...not really.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:00 AM

SANJAYA IS GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER!!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!

Amen to that, brother!! Do we have to listen to his sing-out?? Like we haven't been tortured enough?? Let's give them something to talk about other than HAIR??? Go home, hula boy!!!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:07 AM

PRAISE GOD AND PASS THE BUTTER But I actually feel a little sorry for the kid. America will never have to hear him sing again unless they buy a ticket for the AI tour this summer.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:13 AM

I feel bad for him, too. We tend to forget that despite how bad a singer he is (compared to the others), he's only a kid.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:20 AM

I feel bad for him because of all the assholes who kept him in week after week giving him false hope. Those people should be ashamed of themselves, playing with another human's emotions as if he didn't matter as a person, just to play a joke. Anyone who purposely voted for him (if they didn't like him) should hang their heads in shame.

When I said "it's finally over!" I didn't mean Sanjaya, himself, in the show -- I meant the mockery being portrayed by such assholes.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:24 AM

I wonder who vote for the worst.com will have now?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:28 AM

I feel bad for him because of all the assholes who kept him in week after week giving him false hope. Those people should be ashamed of themselves, playing with another human's emotions as if he didn't matter as a person, just to play a joke. Anyone who purposely voted for him (if they didn't like him) should hang their heads in shame.

When I said "it's finally over!" I didn't mean Sanjaya, himself, in the show -- I meant the mockery being portrayed by such assholes.

I made that same observation a few weeks ago. Not only have they been giving this kid a false sense of hope, but they've been forcing him into one embarrassing situation after another.

People purposefully voting for Sanjaya just to see Simon tear him apart is a shameful act, and you're right; the ones who voted for that reason should be ashamed of themselves.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:31 AM

Geoff, I agree with you to a certain extent. I felt bad for Chicken Little last year, because I think he was just an innocent kid who was trying his best. Sanjaya, however, took it to a whole different level, with the hairstyles and so on. He had to know what was being said about him, what many felt, but he seemed to thrive on the attention. My sympathy is limited.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 02:36 AM

This is from vote for the worst.com:

Well now the show sucks! But hey, great job, Sanjaya!
thefunnystone - April 18, 2007 - 8:57pmAmerican Idol Updates

Well it couldn't last forever! Great work everyone on helping Sanjaya make the top 7, he's now the all time VFTW record holder. But as classic Worsters know, we always move on to someone new. Who will it be? Phil? Chris? Someone else? Sound off on the message board and let us know your opinion. We'll have an informal poll up soon to see what the general consensus is. It's so sad to lose our VFTW king, but we can't stop bugging the producers, they'd like that too much! So stay tuned and let's remember how much fun it was to help keep Sanjaya in the running for so long! Time to move on to Idol Gives Back, where the producers get corporations to donate money yet donate nothing out of their own ridiculously huge paychecks!
These people are assholes.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 07:42 AM

Sanjaya, however, took it to a whole different level, with the hairstyles and so on. He had to know what was being said about him, what many felt, but he seemed to thrive on the attention.

I suppose it's better to get something positive out of the fact that people are mocking you... from around the world... so good for him! I probably wouldn't have been as strong... \:\/
This is from vote for the worst.com:

...Time to move on to Idol Gives Back, where the producers get corporations to donate money yet donate nothing out of their own ridiculously huge paychecks!
Despicable! I wonder how much that ridiculous site is donating, by the way... I bet absolutely nothing towards the cause, via the show giving them their only income... that's nice of them -- and all the people who support them... \:\/

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 11:26 AM

PRAISE GOD AND PASS THE BUTTER But I actually feel a little sorry for the kid. America will never have to hear him sing again unless they buy a ticket for the AI tour this summer.

Don't feel too bad Mig. He'll probably show up on some toothpaste commercial.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/19/07 01:49 PM

How would he wear his hair for that?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/20/07 12:46 AM

Did anybody notice the crowd reaction when Ryan announced it was Sanjaya going home?

The crowd sounded absolutely ecstatic. Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard the crowd cheer an elimination before...or at least nothing like they did last night.

Man...that had to sting.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/20/07 02:18 AM

I did, X, which made no sense to me. Why would that many people be cheering, if that many people were voting for him?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/20/07 06:52 AM

Loser Sanjaya could turn "Idol" fame into big win

Thu Apr 19, 6:50 PM ET

"American Idol" underdog Sanjaya Malakar has finally joined the ranks of losers but could end up parlaying his fame into a winning career.

Malakar, 17, whose dreamy smile, wacky hair styles and soft, mediocre voice made him "Something To Talk About" across the nation, said on Thursday his months with the popular TV singing contest were the "most amazing experience" of his young life.

"I wouldn't change anything for the world," Malakar told KIIS FM radio on Thursday.

Malakar became the most searched male celebrity on Yahoo!, beating fictional boy wizard Harry Potter, and has reportedly attracted millions of dollars in potential offers.

One pop culture expert said Malakar could be the next tween -- pre-teen -- idol, especially if he teams up with his stunning sister Shyamali, 20, who also auditioned for "American Idol" but failed to make it to the final 24.

"If I were an executive at Disney or Nickelodeon I would be rushing to sign them both up. He is a really cute kid and it is no surprise he has become a breakthrough star," said Robert Thompson, director of the Center for the Study of Popular Television.

Malakar seemed taken aback by the buzz that inspired Internet spoof videos, T-shirts and even a backlash campaign aimed at sabotaging the credibility of the show.

"I'm still just Sanjaya from Seattle," he told KIIS. "It's kind of fun to look in a magazine and see your face, but after a while it's kind of weird."

Asked whether he was aware of a reported $15 million in offers, he said "Wow! Not that I know of."

Malakar has been offered a guest appearance on the hit Disney tween TV show "Hannah Montana" and Kentucky Fried Chicken has offered him a lifetime supply of its chicken bowl dinner if he wears a bowl-style hairdo on national television.

"If all the money that Sanjaya stands to make from CD sales, endorsement deals and TV sitcom appearances is added up, then Sanjaya likely has already won American Idol," said Internet site http://www.realitytvmagazine.com.

--

If so, great for him... but... why do I disagree? I don't see Chicken Little on Nick... \:p

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/20/07 02:28 PM

Well, he should strike while the iron is hot. Fame is fleeting, and the public's memory is very short. He should grab those offers while they're coming in, and not take too much time.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/20/07 11:19 PM

I was at Target last night and I seen this at the CD dept:

Boy does he look different.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/23/07 05:07 PM

From IMDB...

Abdul's "Diva" Antics Not Welcomed

American Idol judge Paula Abdul reportedly threw a "diva-like" tantrum while boarding an airplane recently, telling fellow passengers she was "too famous" to wait in line. Abdul was boarding a Southwest Airlines flight from San Jose to Burbank, California, when she allegedly demanded to be given special treatment and board the aircraft first. Eyewitnesses claim the star pushed her way to the front of a line of waiting passengers as one disgruntled commuter shouted, "You're no Sanjaya (American Idol contestant popular for his lack of talent)! You have to board like everyone else." A source tells The Scoop, "She pulled a major diva trip. The other passengers were not amused. She asked to be let on the plane and seated first." Abdul's spokesman has refused to comment.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/23/07 06:06 PM

Yes, but when she made these demands, was her speech slurred?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/23/07 06:52 PM

She's a bitch.

BTW the next victim for that VFTW website is:
Phil Stacey

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/24/07 05:04 PM

Yes, but when she made these demands, was her speech slurred?

\:o you're not inferring that my Paula has a problem? I thought only her hairdos were a problem.

Dr. Spock is next to go.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/24/07 06:36 PM

NosPhilatu?? If he wore a hat all the time, he'd do better!!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/24/07 06:39 PM

What has Paula done anyway? Her critical comments seem useless, and she was a crappy singer back in the 1990s.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 01:17 AM

Paula provides the comic relief. Not on purpose, of course.

Chris - meh. I don't understand the tongue bath that he received from the judges.

Melinda - There was nothing WRONG with her performance, but she didn't move me.

Blake - I thought it was a clean and pure performance.

LaKisha - I know that the judges love to pimp the former Idols, but puh-leeze. Kiki can sing circles around Fantasia, and I think that she did an excellent job. Personally, I think that the judges don't want her to win.

Phil - I'm sure that he was sincere about how much this song touched him, but it didn't come across in the performance. I felt him to be back to Lifeless Phil.

Jordin - She is a beautiful and talented young woman, but I think that the song got completely away from her at the end. I know that the judges are now pimping a Jordin, Chris and Melinda Final Three.

And I am voting like a madwoman - For Charity!!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 01:46 AM

Chris- Not to shabby. Ya gotta love his smile.

Melinda- I've asked this before, has she ever had a bad performance?

Blake- I thought he sung "Imagine" great.

Lakisha- SB, I agree with you but to me she is not singing as good as she was in the beginning of the competition.

Phil- So-So tonight. He's got a good smile to.

Jordin- She'll be in the final 2.

I've managed to get 1 vote in so far, butI'll keep trying.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 01:54 PM

Chris - I thought he sung pretty well.

Melinda - She should be safe all the way to the finale.

Blake - He sung it well. There really isn't much you can do with the song so I don't know what Randy was saying. The beauty of the song is its simplicity.

Lakisha - Really tough song choice. Fantasia made that song her own, so anyone would find it difficult to follow her. I liked it better than the judges though.

Phil - He's a country singer now?? Choose a genre. \:p

Jordin - Although I wouldn't go to the degree of Randy (one of the best ever??), she sang the heck out of that song. A little bit too breathy at the beginning though.

Based on past votes, I'm thinking it's Phil's night to leave.

DialIdol has Chris and Melinda ( \:o )in the bottom 2.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 02:59 PM

Based on past votes, I'm thinking it's Phil's night to leave.

DialIdol has Chris and Melinda ( \:o )in the bottom 2.

Who knows if Phil will leave tonight or not. VFTW has him as their next victim.

Melinda in the bottom 2? I think Dial Idol needs to update their software.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 03:09 PM

With the exception of Sanjaya, dialidol has been completely wrong this season. I think, however, that Melinda COULD be at risk. If people feel that "their" contestant is safe, they may or may not bother voting.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 03:17 PM

I think, however, that Melinda COULD be at risk. If people feel that "their" contestant is safe, they may or may not bother voting.

That's what happened to Chris last season.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 03:30 PM

I think, however, that Melinda COULD be at risk. If people feel that "their" contestant is safe, they may or may not bother voting.

That's what happened to Chris last season.

And LaToya the year before...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 04:09 PM

I missed Blake's performance, so I'll leave him out of my analysis:

Chris: Very well done.

Melinda: Well done, as always.

LaKisha: I gotta disagree with ya, SB. LaKisha is no Fantasia Barino. I didn't think it was horrible, but like the judges...the only person I can picture singing that song is Fantasia.

Phil: Not as good as last week, but well done.

Jordin: Best of the night. I think she can win this competition.

Based on last night's performance alone, I think LaKisha should be going home.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/25/07 04:46 PM

Here's Fantasia's version of I Believe. The background singers really add a lot.

Fantasia - I Believe

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 01:20 AM

I am so easily manipulated by the images of the poor and sick that they're showing on Idol right now. Usually I hate the filler and can't wait for the results. After seeing some of the stories from the different places that Idol is giving the money to, I really could care less who stays and who goes.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 01:55 AM

Anybody who's not deeply moved by these images would be less than human. It really makes us think about the petty things that we complain about every day. \:\(

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 01:58 AM

NO WAY!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK IS JORDIN\\\\\\\\\\\ WHEW!

OMG, everyone is safe?? \:o

"Charity Night" - this week's votes carry over 'til next week, and TWO will be leaving next week... I almost had a heart attack when Jordin was last. \:o

Finally... BON JOVI next week!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 02:00 AM

OMG!! There was no way I could believe Jordin!! WHEW is right, JG!! That's a nice way, and at least whoever goes next week, doesn't go alone.

And WTF is this song they are all singing? Why do they all sound like they're coyotes howling??

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 02:20 AM

I am so depressed after seeing tonight's show. I just want to cry the rest of the night.

You know that county in Kentucky that Paula talked about well would you believe that that my husband has relatives there? When they mentioned the name of the school I told my hubby that we drive by that school when we would visit his late grandmother, aunts and uncles. Trust me it is a very poor part of the state.

On to next weeks show.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 01:37 PM

Last night was a really good show and I hope the $30+ million donated go to good causes. I was glad everyone was safe - you can't kick anyone out on a charity night!

Last night's show proved that most idols pale in comparison to Kelly Clarkson. She outsang everyone last night (except perhaps Elvis). That Elvis-Celine duet was pretty cool.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/26/07 02:39 PM

I think my favorite moment was the Staying Alive video. Verrrrry cute. I also immediately wanted to immediately corner the market on malaria meds and mosquito netting and send it all to Africa. I mean, you hear so much about HIV and AIDS, but malaria? What was so heartbreaking is that that it's so treatable!!

Btw, I know that the one.org commercial purposely distorted the actor's features, but both Al Pacino and Benicio Del Torro looked as if they had emerged from their coffins to do it. And, amazingly, George Clooney STILL looked hot.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/27/07 12:50 AM

I can't believe they didn't tell the contestants before the show that everyone was safe. If not, that was a cruel joke to play on Jordin, who is clearly in the top 3.

Regarding the content of the show....I was ballin' like a baby. Those kids are precious. It's incredible to think that the greed and selfishness of dictators, warlords and capitalist pigs can allow these conditions to exist. Blessed are the poor, the weak, lonely, tired, and helpless.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/27/07 12:57 AM

MC!!! So good to see your post!

Seeing Jordin's tears, I find it hard to believe that she knew that it was a fake-out. She was too shaken up.

Speaking from the grassy knoll, since dialidol.com had Melinda and Chris in the bottom two with Chris going home, obviously two of the judges' favorites, the Idol Machine wasn't planning to do the whole two-week combo vote thing until they saw some of the results.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/27/07 06:03 AM

Chris is the one who deserves to leave first! He's horrible compared to the rest... \:\/

You telling me they like him?? \:o

Re: American Idol Season Six - 04/27/07 01:08 PM

Of course the judges like him. Why else would they have said that the rather dismal performance of the other night was so wonderful?

Look, they all want to make money off the winner's CD and subsequent career. Chris is very marketable. He's young and cute, and tweens would probably line up around the block for him. They didn't get that with Ruben and Taylor, and I they won't get it with Melinda either (29 and dresses like an accounting clerk). I think that's why they're suddenly pushing Chris and Jordin, although at least Jordin has talent.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:09 AM

It's finally Bon Jovi Nite!

Phil ("Blaze of Glory"):
I thought he did well, but didn't seem to blow me away (as much as I like the song). Maybe it was the band that didn't sound as powerful as Bon Jovi itself. I think I might have to agree with Simon tonight...

Will be interesting to hear the rest, considering Phil's the rocker...

Jordin ("Living on a Prayer"): One of my favorite singers in the competition seemed to have a rough time w/ the song. She obviously should stick w/ her comfort zone. Hopefully this won't hurt her!

LaKisha ("This Ain't a Love Song"): I'm actually not all that familiar w/ this song, but LaKisha did a great job I thought - best so far. Simon even kissed her on the lips after that one!

Blake ("You Give Love a Bad Name"): Beat Box Blake is Back! A very original arrangement, no doubt - could make or break him on this show, but I thought it was very cool! ...and the judges loved it! woohoo!

Chris next...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:39 AM

Blake...you're no Jon BonJovi. I think he should be shot for what he did that song.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:42 AM

I
LaKisha ("This Ain't a Love Song"): I'm actually not all that familiar w/ this song,

Shame on you. You should have your BonJovi fan club card revoked.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:42 AM

Aww, come on - he was great! \:p

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:48 AM

Chris ("Wanted Dead or Alive"): WOW, I think this is actually the one (and only) time I actually liked Chris. Or perhaps it was my love for this song. But I thought Chris -- for once -- did an awesome job! \:o

Melinda ("Have a Nice Day"): I was a bit worried about this one, but talk about wow, Melinda could be the next Tina Turner! (I typed that before Randy mentioned her name! \:p )

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 12:56 AM

Melinda rocked that song. You go girl!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 01:00 AM

No one could sing Always or Bed of Roses? \:\(

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 01:01 AM

Nice show - great music.. hard to pick an order, but here's my list for tonight:

1) Melinda
2) LaKisha \:\)
3) Chris \:o
4) Blake \:p
5) Phil \:\/
6) Jordin \:\(

(My short reviews are on the previous page)

Edit:

Upon re-watching it... Phil actually did kick some major ass!

My revised results:

1) Melinda
2) Phil \:D
3) Blake \:p
4) LaKisha \:\)
5) Chris \:o
6) Jordin \:\(

Tougher to rank now, for the night. But overall, I think Chris still needs to leave first. But I'm gonna bet... unfortunately... that Blake will go first. \:\( But TWO are leaving Wednesday, so... I'll have to guess both of them? \:\/

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 01:04 AM

Phil and rap boy should go.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 01:16 AM

I'm so mad that I missed it. My daughter SAYS that she DVR'd it for me, so I'll have to be happy with watching the Yankees actually WIN until I get a chance to watch it.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 11:56 AM

I think it's kind of ironic that Phil sang Blaze of Glory since technically it's not a BonJovi song. Jon did it as a solo for the Young Guns soundtrack.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 01:55 PM

Last night was a pretty enjoyable show. Save for Jordin, who was obviously out of her comfort zone, everyone sang really well.

Phil - I'm still not a big fan, but he sang pretty well.
Jordin - Still my pick to win it, but it was pretty rough last night. More shouting than singing.
LaKisha - Wow. She's back. I wonder if it's enough to save her from the bottom 2 though.
Blake - Most enjoyable performance of the night. I think he's this year's Taylor - a large part of what will make him successful is his performance. I don't know how that translates into CD sales. Could be in the bottom 2.
Chris - He sang well.
Melinda - Great as always.

My guess is Phil and Chris are going home. LaKisha could sneak in there as well.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 05:04 PM

Last night was a pretty enjoyable show. Save for Jordin, who was obviously out of her comfort zone, everyone sang really well.

My guess is Phil and Chris are going home. LaKisha could sneak in there as well.

I concur DS, but I think Jordin was out of her VOCAL-comfort zone. She picked the wrong song. Simon will say this is a singing competition. If that were true, we would have this show on the radio. It's as much about stage presence, personality, looks, and performance. Although Jordin didn't sing as well as past nights, I think the other factors will carry her through. I think Phil, Chris and Lakisha are on the chopping block. Phil doesn't have the look; Chris has the weaker voice; Lakisha lacks the look and the stage presence.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 05:26 PM

Still haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode, but dialidol.com has Melinda, LaKisha and Chris in the Bottom Three, with Chris and LaKisha going home. According to them, Jordin got the most votes, followed by Blake, Phil, Melinda, Lakisha and Chris. However, I'm not sure what the votes were for the previous week, since this week they are combining the votes from the past two performance episodes to determine who will be leaving.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 05:52 PM

I had a good feeling going into last night's show. You can never go wrong with Bon Jovi. \:\)

There were a few fantastic performances, a couple great ones, but all were at least good, IMO. My thoughts:

Phil Stacey (Blaze of Glory) - A great way to start off the night. I was impressed that he was able to sustain some of the higher notes without screaming. A great rendition of a great song.

Jordin Sparks (Livin' on a Prayer) - Her worst performances of the season, but my no means terrible. It's definitely one of Jon Bon Jovi's more difficult vocals. She was out of her element last night.

Lakisha Jones (This Ain't a Love Song) - Absolutely fantastic. A perfect song choice for Lakisha. Glad to see she was back on top of her game last night.

Blake Lewis (You Give Love a Bad Name) - So this is my favorite Bon Jovi tune of all time. I absolutely hated it as it began...but once Blake got to the chorus...I was hooked. An absolutely fantastic and original take on a classic song. Best of the night, IMO.

Chris Richardson (Wanted Dead or Alive) - Another favorite. I thought he did very well, but I found myself constantly comparing it to Chris Daughtry's performance of the song last season. It wasn't as good as Daughtry's, but still good.

Melinda Doolitle (Have a Nice Day) - Not a big fan of this song, but Melinda did her "thang." Not her best performance, but still brilliant.

I'd rank last night's performances in this order:

(1)Blake Lewis
(2)Lakisha Jones
(3)Phil Stacey
(4)Melinda Doolittle
(5)Chris Richardson
(6)Jordin Sparks

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Phil doesn't have the look; Chris has the weaker voice; Lakisha lacks the look and the stage presence.

I don't know... past winners like Ruben, Taylor and Fantasia didn't have "The Look" either... (nor were they the best singers of the bunch. ) It's hard to tell who the public will back...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/02/07 10:56 PM

Melinda Doolitle (Have a Nice Day) - Not a big fan of this song, but Lakisha did her "thang."

Yeah, it is hard to tell them apart. \:\)

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 12:51 AM

Geoff said..."It's hard to tell who the public will back...."
Beth said..."It'd hard to tell them apart..."

If there's one thing they agree on....It's hard.

622 zillion viewers voted.....

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 12:52 AM

I finally got to watch last night's episode. REALLY good show.

I thought that Blake was amazing. He was a showman, he was original, and when he hit some of the higher notes, he showed that he could really, really sing!

I thought that Melinda was very good, as was LaKisha. Chris was meh, Phil was OK, and Jordin was BAD, although I thought Simon was just overly mean, talking about her appearance.

I hope that dialidol is wrong, and that LaKisha gets to stay, because she deserves it. Both Chris and Phil could go, and I'd never miss them. And if that were to happen, I don't know who I would want to vote off, because I really, really like the other 4.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 01:32 AM

Bye, bye Phil!! I feel bad because you've been growing and improving lately and finally showing some personality. However, I will be glad not to see your big scary head anymore.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 02:04 AM

Oh, Chris, you were so darned cute. Unfortunately, not quite talented enough. Btw, he and Blake were adorable together.

Did anyone catch Jordin rocking to Chris' sing-out, and then trying to pull some fake tears when she realized the camera was on her??

Edit: OK, I just realized that I have made three posts in a row now, and feel a little weird about that.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 02:56 AM

I forgot about tonight's show until almost 10pm, so just finished watching it. Too bad about Phil, but he wasn't about to win the thing. And Chris, I'm sure he's sweet and all, but should've been gone long ago.

I think America got it right for once.

And as much as I love Blake, I don't think his singing ability is gonna keep him much longer - he's probably done next week unless one of the girls really screws up...

Barry Gibb next week?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E

Melinda Doolitle (Have a Nice Day) - Not a big fan of this song, but Lakisha did her "thang."

Yeah, it is hard to tell them apart. \:\)

Oops.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/03/07 04:47 PM

Oh man I missed both shows this week. I had to go out of town for a funeral. So Phil and Chris got the boot huh? Oh well I'll catch bits and pieces of it on the reality channel.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/09/07 03:25 AM

First of all I don't like Blake's black hair!!

Melinda 1st- Not that great
2nd- Much better

Blake 1st- Big no way
2nd- I agree with Randy enough of the beat boxing

Lakisha 1st- Not her best
2nd- Much better

Jordin- Since when do you wear a dress with jeans?
1st- Was it me or did she forget a coupe of the words? But she did good.
2nd- Not as good as her 1st performance.

Bottom 2 Blake & Lakisha

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/09/07 02:21 PM

Aside from Jordin's first number, I thought they all sucked. Melinda pulled it out at the end of her 2nd, but she almost put me to sleep with the first 2/3 of it.

To be fair, Barry Gibb's songs are really rough, with that whole falsetto thing. I think that they did the best that they could with the material at hand.

Dialidol.com has Melinda and LaKisha in the Bottom Two with LaKisha going home.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/09/07 02:43 PM

Yeah, this week was pretty bad. They sang much better last week.

Melinda - Consistent as always, but I am beginning to wonder if she has another level to her singing. Except for the last 1/3 of her 2nd song, her singing was good, but bland.

Blake - He was really off his game. Teeny boppers need to save him.

LaKisha - She was OK. Not too great, not too bad.

Jordin - Her first song was great. Unlike Melinda, Jordin knows she has another level and goes to it often. I described her as Kelly Clarkson-esque (although not as good, just yet). Her second song was still better than either Blake's or LaKisha's but not as good as her first. She'll win it this year, I think.

I'm with Mig - Blake and LaKisha in the bottom 2. I think LaKisha's in trouble.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/09/07 03:12 PM

I don't watch AI much but most critics are dubbing this crop of singers The Final Bore. They said the only interesting thing about it was Sanjaya.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 11:52 AM

Farewell Lakisha. She's got some pipes, but I don't think she's marketable. Wouldn't a Melinda, Jordin, Lakisha trio be dynamite. The new Supremes...with power.

With these 3 left (my prediction weeks ago) I think it will come down to a popularity contest....but aren't they all at this point?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 12:07 PM

Well I'm a little disappointed that Lakisha had to go. I was hoping she would last to the final 2. \:\/

I guess VFTW isn't working anymore cuz they wanted people to vote for Lakisha and Phil before that.

I bet Blake goes home next week.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 02:50 PM

I think the top 3 contestants are very deserving of their spot. LaKisha has only had a few really good performances over the last month or so. She deserved to go last night.

I like this top 3. You've got two powerhouse vocalists in Melinda and Jordin...and an entertaining, beat-boxing performer in Blake. I have a feeling that Blake will be eliminated next week as well, but honestly...I'd be happy with either of these 3 winning the competition. America got it right in the end.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 04:07 PM

I think that LaKisha was the one to beat in the beginning. However, she rarely listened to the mentors, her song choice was poor, and I was sick of waiting for one of her mammoth breasts to fall out of her way too revealing outfits for a woman of her "stature".

Frankly, I think that Melinda, while the most talented, is the least marketable. Her style of dress is too old-fashioned (half the time she looks like she's dressed for the office) and I doubt that tweens would show up in droves to buy her CDs, which is the necessary goal in this competition.

I see Jordin or Blake as far more in the mold of an American Idol. However, I think that Jordin is more talented. Let's see who gets pimped by the judges next week. Then at least we'll know who THEY want to win.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 05:13 PM

I guess that's why we don't hear much from Reuben and Taylor cuz the're not marketable. On the other hand Carrie,Kelly are that's why they are doing good and Chris Daughtry is to.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/10/07 06:00 PM

I think it will come down to Jordin and Melinda. I think Jordin will win because of the reasons already mentioned. She's marketable, stylish, etc...

However, I sometimes wonder when it comes down to the final two, who is going to get more votes? The obvious star? Or the loveable underdog?

Of course I may be wrong and Blake wins even though I don't think he should. I'm already tired of his beatbox stuff, especially after this last week.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 01:23 AM

WOW!! That was one of the best Final Three show EVER!! I loved it. I thought that they were all very, very good.

I think that both Blake and Melinda made mistakes with their final songs. I think that Blake should have done Shot Through the Heart and Melinda should have performed Home. I wasn't thrilled with the songs that were chosen FOR Jordin, but she chose perfectly. That song was amazing, and Simon was an ass.

I definitely see a Jordin/Melinda finale, which is as it should be.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 01:40 AM

SB, you are right they were all great tonight. I think Blake will go home tomorrow but who knows.

BTW Elliott Yamin will be performing tomorrow night.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 02:07 AM

I LOVE Elliott!! I still think he should've won last year.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 02:10 AM

I thought you did SB that is why I posted it. Did you buy his CD?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 02:13 AM

nope, not yet.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 02:24 AM

I heard Bucky on the radio the other day.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 03:09 PM

It's really anybody's guess right now on who should stay and who should go. I think it should be Blake, because he has been the least consistent of the 3, despite his originality. Going into last night, I thought Jordin would be the favorite going into the finale but I think Melinda served herself well with three really solid performances.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/16/07 03:26 PM

Well, dialidol.com has Blake going home by a very narrow margin. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Saw LaKisha on Ellen the other day. She said that she wished that she could've lasted just one more week so that she could have done the "hometown" thing.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 02:49 AM

Elliott looks great doesn't he? I almost didn't recognize him. Wow what a shocker huh \:o \:o I thought for sure that Blake would go home. BTW VFTW has Blake as their victim now.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 02:56 AM

Elliott doesn't look like Elliott. I liked that he looked a little quirky, like a cute troll. He has huge fake teeth now, and they sort of scared me. He still sounds great, but I LIKED his imperfections.

As for the Melinda booting, this goes to show the complete and utter stupidity of the American public. She was, by far, the most consistent and talented performer that has ever appeared on Idol. I'm just wondering if Simon's remark last night about putting Melinda through to the finals, and that he didn't CARE who else was in it, backfired, and pushed Blake and Jordin through.

Although I think Blake is cute and uniquely talented, between the two finalists, I'll have to back Jordin. As for VFTW, that's absurd. Blake has plenty of talent.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 03:03 AM

Well Pickler got a boob job why can't Elliott have fake teeth?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 03:09 AM

OMG!! She sure did!! Those things were just scary!!

I think that Elliott was liked because of his different looks. If he wanted to change his looks, he certainly made drastic changes!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 01:52 PM

The best two contestants (at least in my opinion) never face off in the finale. I started watching Idol in season 3 and thought for sure we would get a LaToya/Fantasia finale. The year after, I preferred a Bo Bice / Vonzelle finale (although I didn't think Carrie was bad, I just preferred Vonzelle to Carrie who I thought was rather bland). Last year, I wanted a Daughtry / Taylor finale (or even Elliott/Taylor).

Melinda should have made it on talent alone. Unfortunately for her, her listening audience isn't the same as the voting audience.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 05:17 PM

As for the Melinda booting, this goes to show the complete and utter stupidity of the American public. She was, by far, the most consistent and talented performer that has ever appeared on Idol.

SB, SB, SB....although I agree with you, I would guess that the voting demographic would favor the younger performer. Melinda was more of a mainstream performer with more appeal to the older folks (like us).

Elliot did look a little weird. Kind of a blue collar Josh Groban.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 05:22 PM

I didn't watch last night...but I had a sinking feeling that Melinda was getting the boot. She has been the most consistently great singer on the show this season (or quite possibly ANY season)...but as mentioned...she didn't have the look. And unfortunately...that DOES play a part with the voters. \:\/

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 06:45 PM

So how are you guys calling it? Do we all pretty much agree it should be Jordin in a walk or do you think Blake has a chance?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/17/07 08:34 PM

I don't know I thought Blake would go home yesterday. He might have a chance.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/19/07 12:55 AM

So how are you guys calling it? Do we all pretty much agree it should be Jordin in a walk or do you think Blake has a chance?

Oh, I think Blake has a big chance. Again, demographics. Who is voting. Next week should be very interesting. Jordin is a raw talent. Blake has a niche. I don't vote.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/21/07 10:53 PM

Paula Abdul tripped over Tulip? More like she tripped over a bottle of scotch.

Wait 'til Simon hears about this! As first reported by "EXTRA," ever loopy "American Idol" judge Paula Abdul broke her nose over the weekend, when she tripped trying to avoid stepping on her dog -- a large, threatening, fear-instilling chihuahua named Tulip. (We kid, of course.)

Though she wasn't hospitalized, "EXTRA" says Abdul did suffer the nose-mashing fate just days before the live finale of "Idol." There's no indication that she'll be missing the big event, or that she'll have to wear any protective headgear -- to avoid Cowell's no doubt stinging barbs.

When TMZ contacted Abdul's rep Howard Bragman about the accident, all he would say is "I didn't trip her!"

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/22/07 01:08 AM

Gee, what a surprise!! Didn't she have a cast on her arm a season or two ago??

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/22/07 05:22 AM

I wonder if she'll look like Marcia Brady did when her brothers threw the football and it broke her nose?

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/22/07 04:32 PM

Any predicitons for tonight? Since my theory contends that the viewers vote tally is flushed down the toilet....I think the American Idol producers will give the award to Jordan. She's more marketable than BeatBoxBoy.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 01:36 AM

Well I thought Katherine would have been more marketable than Taylor but he won last season and hasn't been heard of since just like Reuben. I think both Blake and Jordin will do good in the business.

BTW it was nice seeing Phil wearing his Navy uniform. I don't understand why he is still wearing the navy blue Winter uniform though. I thought they would be in the Summer whites by now \:\/

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 01:47 AM

Mig, Mig, Mig, NEVER wear white before Memorial Day!!

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 01:55 AM

But that uniform is wool. Being out in Cali. he has to be burning up. My hubby hated wearing that uniform.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 02:25 AM

Btw, LOVED Chris Daughtry's Guy-liner. What was he thinking?

So, of all the songs submitted, that was it?? This Is My Now?? That makes Inside Your Heavenly HooHa sound like poetry. That was the WORST coronation song yet.

I loved Blake's You Give Love a Bad Name. I loved Jordin's Broken Wing. I hated both versions of I'm Having A Cow.

I think that Jordin has it in the bag, but Blake would be an interesting upset. Since Melinda and LaKisha were voted off, I'm not that interested any longer.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 02:29 AM

I'm not that interested any longer.

Me either. At this point I don't care who wins.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 07:30 PM

I wasn't too blown away last night at all... despite what Paula says, this was not the "best" finale ever. I think both will do well and have good careers - but Jordin is going to be a superstar, and should win.

But the public will probably get it wrong again, like they did with Ruben -- after all, Ruben never gave me goosebumps like Clay did. \:D

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 07:31 PM

I wasn't too blown away last night at all... despite what Paula says, this was not the "best" finale ever.

Paula's drunk. What does she know.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/23/07 08:32 PM

Year after year, Idol screws up the "original song" bit. Last year, the original songs were just plain bad.

This year, the original song was OK, but it suited one contestant more than the other. Blake was done a huge disservice. I know, I know - great singers can sing anything. In a vacuum, that's true, but if two different singers are set up to be comparatively judged, fairness becomes an issue.

In any case, Jordin should have this won easily. She might have won anyway with a better original song for Blake, but they sure didn't do him any favors.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 02:32 AM

Poor Blake. I'd love to know what the real numbers are, how many votes each one gets. Blake was a true gentleman. I think he was actually relieved to not have to sing that stupid coronation song.

Jordin is lovely and talented. She will go far.

I missed the first half of the show. Did they mention Fantasia at all?? I thought it was odd that they had every past winner EXCEPT Fantasia.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 02:59 AM

The past Idol winners should come back and sing on the show. If it wasn't for Idol these people wouldn't have their singing carrers.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 01:47 PM

I missed the first half of the show. Did they mention Fantasia at all?? I thought it was odd that they had every past winner EXCEPT Fantasia.

Clive Davis mentioned Fantasia and her The Color Purple gig during his speech for Carrie Underwood. Other than that, there were no other mentions that I can remember.

Last night was a mildly entertaining show. They really need to get rid of those "Golden Idol" or whatever the heck those stupid awards are called. The bits weren't even funny.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 02:05 PM

I forgot that she was appearing nightly on Broadway. I'm sure that's why she wasn't there.

Well, filler, filler, filler. What a shocker. Two hours to make a 20 second announcement! Was Bo Bice on? I'm surprised that they haven't shown him at all. I always thought he was really great.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 02:29 PM

Two hours to make a 20 second announcement!

You want to hear something funny? My wife and I DVR-ed the show and I even added 3 minutes to the taping time the day before "just in case". You can guess what happens next - right when Ryan was about to announce the winner, the DVR runs out (since DVRs don't have the ability to adapt to overrunning live programs).

Luckily, when the recording ran out and my TV went back to the regular station, the channel was on FOX. I just had to rewind for 20 minutes and we got to pick up where we left off.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 03:27 PM

That figures!! I hate that about the DVR.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 04:09 PM

My power went out for a minute this morning -- luckily JUST after my recording of the last part of the Saga. I'd've been PISSED if it stopped during the ending!! \:o

I'm glad Jordin won - she deserved it! Anyone notice the big "Jordan" sign during the show? What a fan...

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 04:18 PM

My power went out for a minute this morning -- luckily JUST after my recording of the last part of the Saga. I'd've been PISSED if it stopped during the ending!! \:o

So would all the people that you promised copies to. \:p

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/24/07 05:40 PM

I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv when they showed that little girl crying over Sanjaya again.

Re: American Idol Season Six - 05/25/07 05:12 AM

Anyone notice the big "Jordan" sign during the show? What a fan...

I knew I saw that! I was the only one in my house who even cared that a fan spelled her name wrong. Everyone else was basically telling me "yeah right" followed by "Who cares, shhhh!". I'm glad someone else saw that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET