Home

Corleon Wine from Sicily

Posted By: Irishzia

Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 03:05 AM

Yes, it exists and what a great gift it would be for someone! It actually says "Corleone" on it! I just listed it on eBay so search "Corleone WINE".
Posted By: SC

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 03:11 AM

Moving this commercial to the "General Discussion" forum.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 09:28 AM

I haven't had Corleone wine. I'm sure that you can get it in a good liquor store.

Coppolla Wine is pretty good. There are several versions of it out there.

A very good friend of mine sent several bottles of it to me a few months ago and I must say that it was pretty damn good. So anyway, I'm drinking more wine these days.

He's also come out with a champagne called Sofia. Although I haven't tried it yet, I've been told by several people that it's pretty good.

Almost every liquor store carries Coppolla wine these days.

I've always wondered why he's never come out with a limited edition bottle with The Godfather movie images on the bottle.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 11:03 AM

Quote:
So anyway, I'm drinking more wine these days.
It's good for you, DC.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 11:55 AM

Oh I love wine but I've had to seriously cut down. I was drinking at least a bottle nearly every night when I got in from work and figured that probably wasn't too good for me.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 01:14 PM

Coppolla wine is wonderful. There's one called Sofia, which turned out a lot better than the acting career of the person by the same name!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 03:23 PM

Friends of ours gave us a few bottles of Corleone wine and it was very good. Not very easy to find in liquor stores, though. My personal favorite is a Sicilian white from a vineyard called Hauner. It's impossible to find. I had it in a restaurant and loved it, but have been unable to buy it in any store. My nephew works in a wine store and called the restaurant to get the name of their distributor, but they were not talking.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/12/05 05:01 PM

Someone gave me a bottle a year or two ago, and I enjoyed it very much (I'm not a wine connoisseur like some here, but I do know what I like). I saved the bottle (of course), and here are the labels:

Corleone Wine - front label
Corleone Wine - back label

I really enjoy the Coppola line, too.
Posted By: JRCX

Re: Corleon Wine from Sicily - 08/31/07 03:40 AM

Coppola wine is great, bit expensive now that he saved the Niebaum winery from failure, but still good wine... Coreleone wine is hit or miss, but that is good wine... and less expensive.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET