Home

BUD vs MILLER

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 03:10 PM

Okay, its sports-related, but quite an interesting article on one of the major corporate rivalries in America and their brutal street fight during the Super Bowl down in Jacksonville.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=drehs/050202
Posted By: Beth E

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 03:17 PM

I'm torn on both. I usually always love the Bud commercials. But they don't seem as funny as in years past. I love the Miller Lite "I can't taste my beer" commercials.

Has anyone heard a rumor that Disney might not be doing their "I'm going to Disneyworld" commercial this year? That would be a shame.

But the absolute BEST sports related commercial is for Enzyte (sp)? with Bob.

Ad lib: "This is Bob. Bob's decided to go BIG time......He has a new big step...and a very happy partner back at the clubhouse".
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 05:14 PM

I occasionally drink Bud if I can get it on draft but I normally don't touch Miller. Nice creamy pint of Guinness beat them both hands down.

BTW I'm off to Rome in the morning for a few days. See you all next week sometime
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 05:31 PM

I LOVE Miller so much more than Bud, plus I like there commericals. I so 1 by Bud that had a guy in a police station and a "line up" of the refs who "stole" his beer and replaced it with Miller. I was like give me a f*cking break. Can't be anymore original than that? I usually hate commercials but I do like Miller's and there beer is great (at least to me)
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 05:38 PM

I don't like any variety of Bud unless it's the only thing available. Miller rocks -- all of them. The only light I like is Miller Lite. (Regular Coors is awesome, but Coors light is the worst; no taste at all -- but I supposed it's better than a bad taste like Bug Light :p )

Commercials are cute -- I especially like the Miller High Life ones -- but I certainly don't base my taste preferences on commercials.

(But of course, Guinness is the best )
Posted By: Beth E

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
(But of course, Guinness is the best )
BRILLIANT!!!
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
[quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] (But of course, Guinness is the best )
BRILLIANT!!! [/b][/quote]ha, i did that once during school. we had health and they was talkin about how alcohol was bad for you, and like what messages do beer comercials try to send and one question the teacher asked " what does the guinness comercial tell you" outa no where i was like BRILLIANT. was kinda funny.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 10:02 PM

All Beer tastes like crap.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/03/05 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
All Beer tastes like crap.
I've never tasted crap before. What's it like? :p
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: BUD vs MILLER - 02/04/05 12:13 AM

Do any of you remember those Miller Lite radio commercials with Will Ferrell from a couple years back? Those things kicked ass.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET