Home

Birthday plans: these good restaurants?

Posted By: VanillaLimeCoke

Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/16/19 08:00 PM

My birthday’s coming up and I’m planning on wanting to go to Martinsberg, WV but mainly Hagerstown, MD.

We might though go to Wilmington, NC.

But providing we go to WV and MD these are the restaraunts I’m thinking of going to. Are these good picks:

-Logan’s Roadhouse (Martinsberg, WV)

-Hempen Hill BBQ (Hagerstown, MD)

-UNO Pizzeria & Grill (Hagerstown, MD)

Also thinking of visiting:
Pennsylvania Dutch Market any good food there?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/17/19 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by VanillaLimeCoke
My birthday’s coming up and I’m planning on wanting to go to Martinsberg, WV but mainly Hagerstown, MD.

We might though go to Wilmington, NC.

But providing we go to WV and MD these are the restaraunts I’m thinking of going to. Are these good picks:

-Logan’s Roadhouse (Martinsberg, WV)

-Hempen Hill BBQ (Hagerstown, MD)

-UNO Pizzeria & Grill (Hagerstown, MD)

Also thinking of visiting:
Pennsylvania Dutch Market any good food there?

Have not been to any of those but would like to wish you HBD[b][/b]

I’m sure they are all great for a celebration.

Enjoy.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/19/19 10:37 PM

All the restaurants mentioned in the OP have Internet presence - either a website or reviews through sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor.

Might be worth doing a little detective work.

Signor V.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/29/19 07:47 PM

hbd

i'd skip unos, its a chain. in maryland one thing they do well is something called a pit beef sandwich. i see there's a chaps pit beef somewhat close to hagerstown md on google maps. i've been to the one in baltimore and they're excellent, check it out if you get the chance.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/30/19 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Signor Vitelli
All the restaurants mentioned in the OP have Internet presence - either a website or reviews through sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor.

Signor V.

I'd agree w/ Signor...Happy B.D. Vanilla L. Coke

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 05/31/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
hbd

i'd skip unos, its a chain. in maryland one thing they do well is something called a pit beef sandwich. i see there's a chaps pit beef somewhat close to hagerstown md on google maps. i've been to the one in baltimore and they're excellent, check it out if you get the chance.

UNOs isn’t around here and I so want to try them although I’m being told I’d probably not like them.

I can’t find the chaps pit beef in Hagerstown though....but they do look interesting. But compared to Hempen Hill BBQ how are they?

What I mainly like is....
Pizza w/o cheese (but that can be done anywhere) but with pepperoni and sometimes with bacon....but bacon has to be done just right. Dominos I feel right now is the only place that does the bacon right. I had a deep dish pizza once at a place in Union Station that my uncle took me to way back in August 2002. It was interesting and good but just a bit messy and so much. My hands still felt all greasy when we went into this suit shop afterwards that was selling clothes almost as much as each of my college classes. But like I said it was interesting.

Kielbasa

Garlic Bread w/o cheese

I made a rule back in 2010 that for my birthday we go to a restaurant we’ve never been to before.

That’s why I was asking here, seeing if anyone has been to these restaurants to see what they think especially since there’s a food and drink board. I don’t find that on may other websites and boards. But I’ll try those other websites mentioned above.

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? - 06/05/19 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
hbd

Just in Rehoboth last weekend and they have one there.....and my dad is making kiddy sound effects that he wants to go....so hopefully we’ll go to one soon and I’ll let you know how it is.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET