Home

And we do it again........

Posted By: cheech

And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 11:47 AM

http://wtnh.com/2014/10/22/new-haven-pizza-named-best-in-america-again/

like clockwork
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 11:58 AM

Such a ridiculous contest, though. There are literally a million pizza joints in America. This is comparable to People magazine naming the most beautiful people in the world, when all they do is list people in the public eye. And they're so politically correct, they make sure that they spread the entries across the entire country (Portland, Oregon, really?). Just like People does vis-à-vis color, creed and religion.
Posted By: Red_63

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 01:04 PM

The Pope's Pies coming to boca winter 2014...

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Such a ridiculous contest, though. There are literally a million pizza joints in America. This is comparable to People magazine naming the most beautiful people in the world, when all they do is list people in the public eye. And they're so politically correct, they make sure that they spread the entries across the entire country (Portland, Oregon, really?). Just like People does vis-à-vis color, creed and religion.

so true, thought I would have some fun. you New Yawkas are sensitive about pizza.

PB, best pizza in NY? Danis in kew gardens?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
you New Yawkas are sensitive about pizza.

That's not why I hate these threads. I hate these threads because it's always some "foodie" asshole from Anytown, USA, who's lived in New York for an hour and a half, who gives us the "definitive" answer. And like I said, it's all subjective anyway. But these people need to be shot.

Originally Posted By: cheech
PB, best pizza in NY? Danis in kew gardens?

Re-read my post. If I answered that I'd be a hypocrite lol.

But I'll go as far as the Bronx. I don't think that's a stretch. Louis and Ernie's on Waterbury and Crosby, right on the Throggs Neck/Pelham Bay border.

Great slice. Great pie. Loses very little on the five minute drive home. And THAT'S the mark of a truly great pizza (although I fully admit that whenever possible pizza shouldn't "travel").

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 07:56 PM

Ya I think these things are silly. Just busting balls. I knew you'd comment u sum bitch

And I'm really asking favorite because like you said best is all relative any way.

Re: And we do it again........ - 10/24/14 07:58 PM

And I mean sum bitch as a term of endearment smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET