Home

Your Last Meal on Earth?

Posted By: Pilsner

Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/20/13 08:43 AM

I know that I’m still a newbie and might have missed this somewhere, but I can’t believe this hasn’t been addressed before now. What Would YOU Choose as Your Last Meal On Earth?

A last meal says something about you, whether or not you consciously choose it, and if you are a foodie, it sometimes defines you. In the worst cases, you get to plan your meal, within the abilities of the state’s prison kitchen.

In The Green Mile, John Coffey had cornbread, meat loaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, okra, and peach cobbler. Real life murder James Edward Smith chose a pinch of dirt for his last meal, while Victor Feguer dined on a single olive.

The great Julia Child had a simple bowl of French Onion soup at her last day on earth and celebrity curmudgeon chef Gordon Ramsay has gone on record with roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and red wine gravy.

So what’s it gonna be? Prime rib? Pizza and breadsticks? Lobster? Let's here it!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/20/13 02:00 PM

Large cheese pizza
5 steak tacos
5 cans of coke
Large chocolate shake
Big Mac
10 oz filet mignon
Mashed potatoes
Soft pretzel
Chocolate bar
8 oz salmon
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/20/13 02:55 PM

I would have to say My Wifes home made Pizza / Her Lazagna / A Steak off the grill / case of Guiness / Case of Miller High life, maybe some shrimp.

Take me away after Im done with the Beers.

DP
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/20/13 06:38 PM

A steak danesa imported straight from Rome.

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/20/13 09:20 PM

Start with a salumi and cheese platter, matched up with a good, sturdy Barbera, wood-baked pizza with extra meat, and finish up with cannoli and a filthy-dark port.

And what the hell, a really good cigar. I ain’t running the next day!
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/21/13 01:28 PM

12 Oz ribeye off the grille, pizza with double cheese, pep mushrooms , onions and green olives, a good Italian sub ,sesame bagel with cream cheese and a 6 pack of diet coke and the winning lottery ticket in my pocket eaten while sitting in my Ferrari- a man of simple tastes
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/21/13 08:41 PM

A nice antipasto, Proaciutto, Smoked mozz, Italian Bread, roasted pepps, followed by eggplant park and tripe over spaghetti with meatballs, third course is Gunna be skirt steak with carmellized onions, finish it off with a bagel with locks and sime guinea red and I'm set

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/21/13 10:07 PM

A great meal and a nice place to enjoy it, but I gotta ask...diet Coke? The pounds don't really matter at this point.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/22/13 03:26 PM

I'll take a broiled lobster tail with a medium rare filet mignon.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/22/13 03:50 PM

I would have a bacon egg and cheese from mickey d's with 2 hashbrowns ..and then shoot myself in the head
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/22/13 04:25 PM

Big steak with roast potaotes, mushrooms and a pepper sauce. Ciabatta bread to go along with. Key lime pie to finish, washed down with 10 pints of Stella Artois.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/22/13 04:56 PM

a crock of french onion soup, braised beef short ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, and oven roasted broccoli. to drink, a bottle of jack, neat the way men drink it!
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/25/13 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Large cheese pizza
5 steak tacos
5 cans of coke
Large chocolate shake
Big Mac
10 oz filet mignon
Mashed potatoes
Soft pretzel
Chocolate bar
8 oz salmon

A bag of sour patch kids

3 chickens
Pasta
ma muddas gravy
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 04/25/13 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Pilsner
A great meal and a nice place to enjoy it, but I gotta ask...diet Coke? The pounds don't really matter at this point.
Not worried about calories. Diet coke seems much sweeter than regular Coke. I think thats why you see a lot of fat people drinking diet Coke
Posted By: Money

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/09/13 01:01 PM

Pasta with amatriciana sauce, and after the Death can take me everywhere wink
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/10/13 07:43 AM

2 lobster tails

6 barbecued lamb chops

2 barbecued turkey legs

fresh squeezed lemonade
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/10/13 06:42 PM

A dozen British Columbia oysters with champagne.

A small plate of spaghetti carbonara and a glass of Umbrian red.

Another glass of champagne to rest and clear the palate.

Seared duck breast with ginger seasoning, wild rice and asparagus with a Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.

A glass of Marlbourough Valley New Zealand Sauvignon blanc to rest and clear palate.

Rack of lamb wild rice and spinach with a 1982 Petrus.

More champagne to rest.

Mixed fresh berries

A glass of calvados and a double expresso.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 03:08 AM

No dessert? Sorry, berries do NOT count. You need a little crème brulee, a nice flan, or perhaps some chocolate mousse.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 03:17 AM

berries with whip cream is the best grin
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 03:30 AM

Too many seeds
Posted By: SC

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 03:45 AM

I'd have a dozen tacos with extra beans, cheese and sour cream, wash it down with prune juice, and then finish it off with a dozen raw eggs.

I only wish I'd be able to see the looks on the guy's face who had to clean that all up afterwards.
Posted By: BONANN0

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 06:47 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
berries with whip cream is the best grin

That sounds real fruity Nicky.
Posted By: Danito

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 03:18 PM

If we talk about "Last meal on earth" as in a death row, I'd choose the largest pizza on earth.

Else, I hope I'll be able to eat anything decent when I'm 120. wink
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/11/13 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Danito
If we talk about "Last meal on earth" as in a death row, I'd choose the largest pizza on earth.

Else, I hope I'll be able to eat anything decent when I'm 120. wink

Wonder where there's an oven for that.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/13/13 12:41 PM

Portion of French Fries, Chicken Wings, Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Drumsticks, Pork Chops, 10 slices of bacon, 15 pork sausages and a two pint coke
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/13/13 06:36 PM

Bacon cheese burger, onion rings, 16oz sirloin, rack of ribs, 5 dorito locos tacos(the original i dont like the cool ranch one)and a bacon egg and cheese mcgridle with an extra large milkshake.

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/26/13 04:17 AM

The Best Last Meal a Man Could Ask For!

Jimmie “Ringer” Edwards was an Australian roughneck who enlisted during World War II. He was deployed to the Pacific and was promptly taken prisoner by the Japanese. During his captivity he was tortured, starved, and even crucified, with metal spikes driven through his hands and feet.

When he was sentenced to die, his last meal request was chicken and beer. The Japanese were unable to find either on the small island Edwards was taken prisoner on, so they did the only thing left for them to do.

They released him.

It pays to know what’s available on the menu and what isn’t.
Posted By: Logomassini

Re: Your Last Meal on Earth? - 07/26/13 04:23 AM

24 oz New York Strip(medium-rare), Manicotti, Mashed Potatoes and Beef Gravy, Hawiian Rolls, pc. of Corn on the Cob, and a big ass frosted glass of Milk.

Oh...And for desert. A warm piece of Peach Cobbler smothered in Cool Whip.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET