Home

New Years Party / Menu

Posted By: Don Cardi

New Years Party / Menu - 12/31/10 04:44 PM

We are going to my Brother In-Law's house for a New Years Eve Party. He is having a houseful this year. Everyone attending is making and bringing some kind of homemade appetizer. If this year's party is anything like the one he threw last year, it will be a blast.

Best part is I don't have to drive because he lives about a block and a half from me. Let the drinking begin!

I am making and bringing 8 homemade pizza pies (which includes my homemade sauce).

2 Sicilian (square) and 6 Napoletana (round) pies.

2 Round Pies with Regular Cheese
2 Round Pies with Pepperoni & Cheese
2 Round White Pies with Ricotta & Fresh Mozzarella
1 L&B Style Square Sicilian (Grated Cheese)
1 Square Sicilian style with Sausage with fresh Mozzarella

For New Years Day we are going to be at my house and I have catered in Chinese food. Love the fact that New Years Day is on a Saturday! Party Party Party from Friday Night until ...... smile
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: New Years Party / Menu - 12/31/10 09:24 PM

Going out for Chinese tonight, then just a quiet night at home with the family.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: New Years Party / Menu - 01/01/11 06:10 AM

Big dinner tomorrow, which we'll serve buffet style. Traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pork and sauerkraut with a good dash of brown sugar and a couple small apple slices. I'm also making a honey glazed spiral cut ham with mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots. Some of our guests are bringing desserts and other dishes and appetizers.

The wine and beer are on the deck. I picked up some fine cigars for the gentlemen. Looking forward to a lot of good times.
Posted By: SC

Re: New Years Party / Menu - 01/01/11 07:02 AM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pork and sauerkraut with a good dash of brown sugar and a couple small apple slices. I'm also making a honey glazed spiral cut ham with mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots.

Sounds really good.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: New Years Party / Menu - 01/01/11 12:48 PM

I worked last night but am now off. My wife working today so i am preparing a nice roast beef dinner for us later. Followed by a gallon and a half of ale i reckon cool
Posted By: klydon1

Re: New Years Party / Menu - 01/05/11 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pork and sauerkraut with a good dash of brown sugar and a couple small apple slices. I'm also making a honey glazed spiral cut ham with mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots.

Sounds really good.

It was. I made a ton of it, gave a lot away, ate some the last two days and froze the rest. I plan on using what's left of the ham and bone to make ham and bean soup. I gotta stop eating.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET