Home

Al Capone Cigars

Posted By: DiMaggio68

Al Capone Cigars - 07/15/09 06:57 AM

A friend recently turned me on to an Al Capone cigar. It was great. The flavor was sweet cognac. I just had to buy a pack for my self. I'm not much of a cigar smoker, but if it is a good tasty cigar I will. The Al Capone cigars look kind of like brown cigarettes.

They have many different flavors- just like plain, cherry, vanilla and sweet cognac.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Al Capone Cigars - 07/15/09 07:04 AM

I smoked those a couple years back when I was trying to quit cigs -- they taste GREAT! Shit, I even inhaled them whistle lol
Posted By: DiMaggio68

Re: Al Capone Cigars - 07/15/09 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I smoked those a couple years back when I was trying to quit cigs -- they taste GREAT! Shit, I even inhaled them whistle lol

Yep! They are hella good. How did you do on quiting the cigs? I know It's hard. I'm one of those once in awhile smokers. Mostly It's when I had a few beers in me. That's when I like to light up. But I wouldn't like to do it as a habit.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Al Capone Cigars - 07/19/09 12:24 PM

Capone cigars are VERY good. I quit all unhealthy vices years ago but still crave those darn Capone cigars...legalized "crack" is what they are! Still trying to quit that damn cursing, though!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET