Home

"Pepsi or Coca Cola"

Posted By: DE NIRO

"Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 10:57 AM

These must be the 2 most popular coke drinks about. But which one do you prefere?.

Pepsi/Diet Pepsi- Coca Colas rivals

Coca Cola/Diet Coca Cola- The most popular brand name in the world

Im more of a "Coca Cola" man myself, but i know alot of people who prefere Pepsi..I always drink the Normal coke not Diet as im not on a diet and i must have sugar in my soda drinks..
Posted By: svsg

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 11:38 AM

I voted for Coca-Cola because that is the closest choice. I am soda addicted, so I usually have a particular type of cola for one or two weeks and then shift to another. Given a choice, I prefer Dr Pepper (don't know if you have that in UK). I usually buy those 24-packs from walmart and stack it in my refrigerator. I alternate between coke, pepsi and Dr pepper.

Diet versions are a strict no-no for me. They taste crap. Coke Zero is fine with me. Coke-Cherry is also okay, but I prefer the regular coke. And they must have caffeine. I usually don't have sprite/mountain dew, but when left with no cola drinks, I try them.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 11:47 AM

We have Dr Pepper yes, i used to drinks much of this as a child.But went off it as i find it too sweet..

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 11:51 AM

Strange! I find Dr pepper the least sweet of all and pepsi the sweetest.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 11:53 AM

I drink diet coke but only cos my wife buys it!
I would drink whatever is in the fridge to be honest!
Diet coke tastes just fine,especially with a generous glug of Jack Daniels in it \:\)

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
Strange! I find Dr pepper the least sweet of all and pepsi the sweetest.

Must just be me then. \:\)
Posted By: klydon1

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 02:41 PM

I drink a good deal of Diet Pepsi, which has become my favorite. I buy a bottle most days around 3PM. Several years ago I pretty much cut out the regular sodas, and the nutrisweet is probably as bad as or worse than the sugar for you.

Between regular Pepsi and Coke, I'll take Coke. However, I think Diet Coke is nowhere as good as Diet Pepsi.

I also like Sprite Zero.

You come up with some good topics here, DeNiro. \:\)

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
You come up with some good topics here, DeNiro. \:\)

\:\) Thanks, gets me through the day.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 06:20 PM

I'm a Dr. Pepper guy, myself, but if I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Coke.

Coke > RC Cola > generic brand > Pepsi ( \:p JG)
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 06:22 PM

Soda:

-Pepsi > Coke

Beer:

-Miller > Budweiser
Posted By: Mignon

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 06:25 PM

I like Pepsi, Code Red, Ginger Ale.I use to drink Dr. Pepper back in High school. Diet Mountain Dew is ok. But I will drink sweet ice tea over pop any day.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/07 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I like Pepsi, Code Red, Ginger Ale.I use to drink Dr. Pepper back in High school. Diet Mountain Dew is ok. But I will drink sweet ice tea over pop any day.

Mountain Dew Code Red is my favorite soda of all time. I'm also a huge fan of Orange Crush
Posted By: bogey

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/27/07 08:13 PM

I usually pick Coke over Pepsi.. but I like Pepsi too. I prefer the Wild Cherry Pepsi to the Cherry Coke though.

And its pop, not soda. \:p
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/28/07 01:21 AM

Of the choices listed, I would pick Pepsi, but my regular soda is Dr. Pepper. \:\)

TIS
Posted By: JRCX

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/28/07 03:47 AM

Coca-Cola, definitely! Dr. Pepper is good too, if not, 7up but only when mixed, im not much of a soda drinker \:\)
Posted By: chopper

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/28/07 11:37 AM

Diet coke if i had to pick, but like a few other people my regular drink is Dr Pepper
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 06:36 PM

I just discovered diet pepsi Max....extra caffeine and ginseng...great rush.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I just discovered diet pepsi Max....extra caffeine and ginseng...great rush.

Unfortunately, my daughter discovered that recently, too. And I was stupid enough to buy her some. At least I feel she stays awake for math class.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 08:57 PM

I just drank a couple bottles of Pepsi Max, and frankly notice no effect.

By the way, as I'm typing this, I'm presently in first place in the final miles of a marathon that I started 45 minutes after the race started. There's a racer or two close to me, so I may have to lose the computer soon.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 09:00 PM

By the way, as I'm typing this, I'm presently in first place in the final miles of a marathon that I started 45 minutes after the race started. There's a racer or two close to me, so I may have to lose the computer soon.

Yes, but would you be able to stay awake in 12th grade math?

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Yes, but would you be able to stay awake in 12th grade math?

Not a chance. ;\)
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 09:13 PM

That's a great visual!
Posted By: Longneck

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 09:55 PM

Ugh, no diet anything.

Pepsi is so much better than Coke. Coke is like drinking battery acid.

I've been drinking caffeine free Pepsi, tastes just as good if not better than the regular.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
Coke is like drinking battery acid.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 10:10 PM

Are there any Red-Bull fans here? My friends scared me so much that I tried it only once. One of them told me he was awake all night after having red-bull. So I was approaching it as if I was taking some illegal drugs It didn't have any effect at all \:D

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/29/07 10:29 PM

I think Red Bull is overated, i didn't work for me,feeling the same after drinking two cans..Not had the stuff in years..
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/30/07 04:05 PM

battery acid for me. . .Coke. \:D

GoodFella
Posted By: chopper

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/30/07 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
Are there any Red-Bull fans here? My friends scared me so much that I tried it only once. One of them told me he was awake all night after having red-bull. So I was approaching it as if I was taking some illegal drugs It didn't have any effect at all \:D

Double Vodka red bulls BEAUTIFUL!!

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/30/07 04:42 PM

Red Bull gives me a huge rush, but an hour later I crash.
Posted By: JRCX

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 05:06 AM

I never really understood the energy drink syndrome... there is coffee, espresso, and you know a rum & coke gives you the sugar, the caffiene, and the alcohol boost, so what's the difference? I hear of people mixing redbull and vodka, listen, if you have a problem staying awake while you drink, isnt that a message that you need to slow down? lol... its like "sober up to stay drunk"? Drink, enjoy, but don't blast yourself out of the water to be a wide-awake, insatiable drunk... am i wrong here??

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 02:14 PM

Yeah, JRCX. I don't get the energy drink thing either. I've tried a few, don't like them, and didn't notice any effect. But people must like them because they're selling.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 03:46 PM

Red Bull and Vodka is the 21st Century's version of Irish Coffee.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 05:26 PM

Too bad Red Bull tastes horrible
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 08:30 PM

Vanilla Coke is the best soft-drink out there.

Red Bull is cool, if you enjoy the taste of bull semen, I guess. Get your kicks like a real man... Nitrous Oxide and lines of Adderall.
Posted By: SC

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
Red Bull is cool, if you enjoy the taste of bull semen, I guess.

Never tried bull semen. I guess that means you don't like it, huh?
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/07 08:45 PM

It's not the flavor, it's the texture.
Posted By: De Niro's wife

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/09/07 06:31 PM

Ive always been more of a diet coke fan.
Posted By: pfaff_luhver

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/26/09 08:48 PM

I hate Pepsi, I like Coca-cola. smile

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/26/09 10:09 PM

Lately, I've been drinking alot of diet Mountain Dew and diet Code Red.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/27/09 01:03 AM

Lately, I've been drinking alot of diet Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew Moonshine?

tongue

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/27/09 01:56 AM

Cardi, do you have hidden camera's in my house?

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/27/09 02:50 AM

My opinion on Coke has moved from battery acid to it's okay. Sometimes I'll crave Coke over Pepsi but Pepsi is far more superior most of the time.
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/28/09 08:14 PM

i perfer coke over weed....o wait wrong subject umm yea coca cola over pepsi lol

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/28/09 11:07 PM

Open an icy cold can or bottle of Coke Classic, and immediately take four deep swallows of it. It has a narcotic effect that makes your eyes roll back in delight.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 12:06 AM

Nothing is better than Coke in a bottle on a hot summer day. I drink either Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi at home, whatever's on sale (and, btw, when did a 2 liter bottle of soda become $1.59??), but if I'm out and have a choice, I usually get Diet Coke. I feel very naughty when I have "regular" soda.
Posted By: Ice

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 12:54 AM

The fluid dynamics of Coke are so much intricate than that of Pepsi. We know this b/c Pepsi is NOTHING but a bland misconstrued version of what Coke is.

There are so many variables to getting a good Coke: temperature, drinking ware, ice distribution and volume.

And I'm not afraid to send back at Coke at even finest of establishment. If I'm going to eat anything of real substance then I want a Coke's acidity to help dissolve my food.

There's really nothing more American than Coca-Cola. How is that?

Posted By: Ice

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 12:55 AM

Sorry, but the ^ spam was for all you who even ask this question. tongue

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Ice
The fluid dynamics of Coke are so much intricate than that of Pepsi. We know this b/c Pepsi is NOTHING but a bland misconstrued version of what Coke is.

There are so many variables to getting a good Coke: temperature, drinking ware, ice distribution and volume.

And I'm not afraid to send back at Coke at even finest of establishment. If I'm going to eat anything of real substance then I want a Coke's acidity to help dissolve my food.

There's really nothing more American than Coca-Cola. How is that?

Ice, you hit the nail on the head. One of the true delights in this world is getting the perfect fountain coke.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 03:20 AM

Nothing is better than Coke in a bottle on a hot summer day. I drink either Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi at home, whatever's on sale (and, btw, when did a 2 liter bottle of soda become $1.59??), but if I'm out and have a choice, I usually get Diet Coke. I feel very naughty when I have "regular" soda.

I agree SB. Nothing like an ice cold Coca Cola in a glass bottle on a hot summer day. Reminds me of when I was a kid and used to work in a grocery store. On those hot summer days I used to love grabbing one of those little 7 oz. cokes in a bottle and guzzling it down! Very very hard to find a glass bottle of Coca Cola these days. And I don't think that they even make those little 7 oz. bottles anymore.

Funny that you bring up the 2 liter soda costing $1.59! The other day my wife said the same thing. And while I agree with you both that $1.59 is a bit much, at the same time how many times a week, with lunch, do we grab a 20 oz. coke and pay $1.50 for it without thinking twice about it! Or go out to dinner and order a glass of coke which costs $2.00!!! And then we question ourselves when we go grocery shopping and have to pay $1.59 for a 2 liter!!! lol

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Funny that you bring up the 2 liter soda costing $1.59! The other day my wife said the same thing. And while I agree with you both that $1.59 is a bit much, at the same time how many times a week, with lunch, do we grab a 20 oz. coke and pay $1.50 for it without thinking twice about it! Or go out to dinner and order a glass of coke which costs $2.00!!! And then we question ourselves when we go grocery shopping and have to pay $1.59 for a 2 liter!!! lol

Often times pop costs more than a beer special in restaurants!

Fridays I think it is has $2 Miller Light drafts and their coke is $2.29

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/29/09 04:43 AM

A lot of the cost of a soda is tied up in marketing. In recent years the soda companies have entered into exclusivity agreements with large universities, which agreed (for valuable consideration) only to provide one brand of soda products on their campus, at their dining halls and sporting events. The idea is to get the students to condition their tastes to either Coke or Pepsi products and have them associate the soda with their happy college days for the rest of their lives.

Even in our Little League Association, we agreed only to sell Pepsi Products because they delivered the product, provided a large, refrigerated display cooler and a scoreboard. They also gave us two soda machines and other goodies.
Posted By: kyle82

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/16/09 01:46 PM

i like pepsi when it's too cold or just cold yes.. but i wont drink a pepsi if its hotter than cold. coca cola, id prefer whichever temperature, but not to actually tell me boiling? that's one dumb question.. lol

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/16/09 05:52 PM

Walmart has 2 liter Pepsi products for $1.00. I bought several for Becky's shower next weekend.
Posted By: Mark

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/17/09 01:53 AM

Diet Vanilla Coke was the best but they don't make it any more!

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/17/09 02:07 AM

Walmart has 2 liter Pepsi products for $1.00. I bought several for Becky's shower next weekend.

She showers on the weekends with Soda? confused confused

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/17/09 02:08 AM

That would be rather sticky, especially in summer.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/17/09 04:05 AM

Showering with Coke...it's the Real Thing.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/17/09 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

She showers on the weekends with Soda? confused confused

What am I gonna do with you Santino? lol

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/18/09 01:01 AM

What? confused

Oh Damn! eek Hmmmmmmm.

Bottles of Pepsi for Becky's shower........a rabbit died in your yard.....

Is this the kind of shower that I think it is?

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/18/09 05:10 AM

Damn! Damn! Damn! I forgot to put the word "WEDDING" In front of shower.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/18/09 04:57 PM

Damn! Damn! Damn! I forgot to put the word "WEDDING" In front of shower.

lol lol wink
Posted By: ibarramedia

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/20/09 08:25 PM

Either one is fine with me. But if I had to choose one then Coke is it....
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/10/09 02:29 PM

pepsi rules.

ds
Posted By: ibarramedia

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 06/20/09 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
These must be the 2 most popular coke drinks about. But which one do you prefere?.

Pepsi/Diet Pepsi- Coca Colas rivals

Coca Cola/Diet Coca Cola- The most popular brand name in the world

Im more of a "Coca Cola" man myself, but i know alot of people who prefere Pepsi..I always drink the Normal coke not Diet as im not on a diet and i must have sugar in my soda drinks..

I just had to revisit this and say that I like both but if I had to choose one then it would be coke for me. I just have to ask, do you actually put sugar in the sodas? Aren't they sweet enough already?
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 06/21/09 01:11 AM

PEPSI, LiKE NO OTHER! lol

The eternal battle between coke and coke! xP

Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 08/23/09 08:44 PM

Well, I like Pepsi and Coke either way, but when I eat Pizza I prefer to have Pepsi with it.lol. It's true..

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 08/27/09 12:38 PM

My opinion on Coke has moved from battery acid to it's okay. Sometimes I'll crave Coke over Pepsi but Pepsi is far more superior most of the time.

Annnnnd now I prefer Coke completely over Pepsi.

A complete 180.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 09/10/09 05:12 PM

Coke Zero....breakfast of champions.
Posted By: FredoCorleone

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 09/11/09 10:50 AM

Pepsi, definitley. Coke never tasted right for me.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 09/11/09 11:26 AM

Pepsi or Coke, huh?

Well, I vote for Pepsi. I refuse to drink any soda that you have to snort through your nose.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 09/12/09 04:47 AM

If Coke actually contained Coke (like it's rumored to have way back when), then sure I'd choose that. But on taste alone, Pepsi. Or even RC. Anything but Coke, actually. I think Coca-Cola is the Budweiser of soft drinks -- popular but nasty.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/15/10 04:17 AM

found these online, wanted to share it with you all orange

Posted By: olivant

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/15/10 04:41 AM

Senseless soft drink violence.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/15/10 05:53 PM

Look out 7up - your next!

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/15/10 08:36 PM

Dr Pepper slays ALL soft drinks.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 05:50 AM

Originally Posted By: XDCX
Dr Pepper slays ALL soft drinks.

Besides root beer and perhaps cream soda, Dr Pepper was always my real favorite. But I recently tried Mr. Pibb (Coke's answer to Dr Pepper) and (despite my hatred of Coke) it's pretty damn good. whistle
Posted By: olivant

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 04:17 PM

I didn't find out about Dr. Pepper until I came to Texas, but I never liked it. Now I've come to like diet Dr. Pepper. It's still pretty sweet though, but I like one once in awhile.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 05:46 PM

Can you buy Mr. Pibb locally, JG?? It's not sold in any of the supermarkets here. The only place you can order it is at Johnny Rockets. My nephew went to college in VA, and my brother would stock up on it when he went to visit.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 06:47 PM

I loved Dr. Pepper back in high school but now I drink Pepsi, Code Red, Barq's Rootbeer, But I'll take sweet tea over pop any day.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 06:48 PM

It's at the soda fountain here at 5 Guys Burgers & Fries -- my brother was excited because the one by him in Matawan doesn't have it. (Have you tried 5 Guys yet? You may never go back to the others wink )

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 07:44 PM

A 5 Guys opened about 5 minutes away about a year or so ago. Not to be a killjoy, but when I saw the fat and sodium content of the burgers and fries, I decided to never, ever go there. My daughter went once and acknowledged that they were indeed delicious, but not worth the inevitable cardiac decay.

If their cheeseburger and large fries has 2300 calories, 126 grams of fat and 1300 mg. of sodium, I'll skip the restaurant.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 10:46 PM

If their cheeseburger and large fries has 2300 calories, 126 grams of fat and 1300 mg. of sodium, I'll skip the restaurant.

But each cheeseburger is actually a double, so..... whistle

Five Guys Cheeseburger (303g) = 840 calories, 55g fat, 1040 mg sodium
Double Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese (279g) = 740 calories, 42g fat, 1380 mg sodium

Five Guys is 2.77 calories per gram with a lot less sodium, McDonalds is 2.65, which isn't much of a difference -- and they're incredibly more tasty. wink

Five Guys Fries (122g) = 310 calories, 45 mg sodium
McDonald's Medium Fries (117g) = 380 calories, 270 mg sodium

One serving of Five Guys Fries (half an order) has fewer calories and 6x less sodium than McDonald's fries. McD's fries rule the world, though.

Plus Five Guys lets you choose among many free toppings. Everything in moderation, my dear! wink

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/16/10 11:17 PM

Here in SoCal, you can find Mr. Pibb anywhere. I admit, it is pretty good, but I still prefer Dr Pepper.

I also love A&W Cream Soda. I think its the only cream soda I actually like, to be honest.

A&W Root Beer is also great, but I like Barq's as well because it has caffeine!
Posted By: Lilo

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 02:07 PM

Coca-Cola is a bit too harsh for me. I'd choose Pepsi.
But I'd rather have a Faygo Moon Mist than either Coke or Pepsi.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

One serving of Five Guys Fries (half an order) has fewer calories and 6x less sodium than McDonald's fries. McD's fries rule the world, though.

When was the last time you saw an American eat half an order of anything???? tongue Their large fries are 1464 calories, 71 grams of fat, and 213 mg. of sodium. I'd love to know how many they sell to one person vs. regular fries to be shared by two people.

As for their cheeseburger, a McDouble is 390 calories with 19 grams of fat. You would have to eat three to exceed the fat and calories of one Five Guys cheeseburger.

Yes, I know, everything in moderation, but Americans have to do something to draw the line on the amount of fat and sodium we consume on a regular basis. We're killing ourselves, and, worse, we're killing our children.

I apologize for hijacking the thread with a lecture. Diet Coke rules!!!!!! clap

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 03:24 PM

Babe, one order of Five Guys fries is huge, and can be shared by 2-4 people. My comparisons above were of comparable serving sizes. No fast food is "good" for you, and you don't "have to" eat such large portions. Their "Mini Burger" is the equivalent of a Quarter Pounder (not a White Castle slider). Just go there once and you'll see. wink

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 03:34 PM

You're right. We don't have to eat such huge orders, but Americans do. When my cousins were here from Italy, my brother took them to a steakhouse for dinner. They were horrified at the size of the steaks. It actually repulsed them.

The brother of one of my daughter's friends works at the local Five Guys, and we hear very good things about the taste. I probably will break down and give them a try one of these days. Especially since they serve Mr. Pibb!! (see how I segued right back to topic?? Subtle, no?)

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 07:42 PM

I apologize for hijacking the thread with a lecture. Diet Coke rules!!!!!! clap

sick

Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountain Dew are better than Diet Coke.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 10:05 PM

Obviously, I disagree. Diet Mountain Dew looks like pee.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/17/10 11:40 PM

I used to drink Pepsi ONE (1 calorie) when I drank soda at home years ago, but I don't anymore (outside of fast food trips).
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/18/10 04:29 AM

I gave up drinking anything with high fructose corn syrup 3 months ago, and lost 20 lbs without changing anything else I eat or drink. This was on a tip from my doctor. Best advice he ever gave me. He calls the stuff "evil".

I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi, but drink both. (BTW, I was never that fat. I went from 207 to 187) wink

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/18/10 06:26 AM

I gained at least 10 lb one summer when my ex and I and friends drank Mike's Hard Lemonade all summer long. THAT is evil shit! I lost it all switching to straight vodka and Miller Lite. Alcohol is bad enough -- you don't wanna be mixing sugar into it.

Oh, this is about soda. whistle

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/18/10 05:35 PM

When I complained to my doctor I was getting fat, I didn't really believe him when he told me that cutting out the soda and high fructose corn syrup would make a huge difference. But he was 100% right. I lost 10 lbs the first month, and another 10 the last 2. It makes sense though. If you're drinking soda several times a day, that can add up to almost 1000 calories a day. I want to lose another 10 lbs and get down to under 180.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/18/10 05:37 PM

BTW, IMO the best diet soda is A&W Root Beer. wink

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 05/18/10 08:02 PM

Obviously, I disagree. Diet Mountain Dew looks like pee.

So does regular Mountain Dew but I like the taste of Diet Dew or diet Code Red.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/10 05:18 AM

I'm a Pepsi man but I know that Coke is bigger in NZ.
I'm a big fan (when I go to the movies) of getting half pepsi, half mountain dew. Anyone else tried it?
Apparently it's big in Germany and there is an actual drink which is half Pepsi, half Mountain Dew.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/10 05:35 AM

Originally Posted By: veneratio
I'm a big fan (when I go to the movies) of getting half pepsi, half mountain dew. Anyone else tried it?
Apparently it's big in Germany and there is an actual drink which is half Pepsi, half Mountain Dew.

When we were younger we'd go to 7-Eleven and make Big Gulp mixes. Usually half cola then splashes of Dr Pepper and Sprite/7-Up and Dew and whatever else sounded good. cool
Posted By: veneratio

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/26/10 05:40 AM

Haha phew! Everyone who sees me do it thinks I'm so weird, but I know I'm on to a good thing!
Geoff! You're right, all that sugar = success!!!!

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 10/31/10 10:56 PM

Diet Coke = thumbs up! Diet Dew does taste pretty good though...

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 04:11 AM

When we were younger we'd go to 7-Eleven and make Big Gulp mixes. Usually half cola then splashes of Dr Pepper and Sprite/7-Up and Dew and whatever else sounded good. cool

We did the same thing growing up. We called it a suicide.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Diet Coke

Gross. You probably drink Budweiser, too, huh? sick lol

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 05:14 AM

When we were younger we'd go to 7-Eleven and make Big Gulp mixes. Usually half cola then splashes of Dr Pepper and Sprite/7-Up and Dew and whatever else sounded good.

You wild and crazy guy.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
You wild and crazy guy.

Well, I wouldn't compare it to Steve Martin, but it was mildly anarchistic. tongue wink

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 05:32 AM

Well, I wouldn't compare it to Steve Martin, but it was mildly anarchistic.

C'mon.... tell the truth. Right after this mixtutre you went straight to Stoli.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 05:44 AM

Not a bad idea to try wink
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/01/10 01:09 PM

I drink Coke Zero - tastes a lot like regular Coke. I also drink diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I never drank diet soda before, but now pretty much prefer the taste and lost a few pounds in the process.
Posted By: Kuklinski

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 12/14/10 03:06 PM

Ya can't have a rum and Pepsi. The flavor of Coke is unique. Anything else is just a cola. Having said that though, for reasons of certain "affiliations" I guess you could say, Pepsi seems to be the dominant flavor in NY-area pizza shops, and I don't mind a nice cold Pepsi with a good hot slice.
Posted By: Lorenzo

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 12/14/10 04:07 PM

I prefer coke over pepsi any day.
Posted By: jamesx

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/11/11 10:44 AM

BANNED FOR SPAMMING
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/11/11 10:24 PM

This is easy. Coke of course. Pepsi and hookers sounds retarded.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/12/11 12:35 AM

I like both, but at the moment you're more likely to find me drinking a cold bottle of pessy, as the Chinese lady at the corner store calls it then a Coke. I tried the Pepsi Max lastnight and it wasn't bad as I thought it would be.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/12/11 03:48 AM

I used to be hooked on Pepsi Max. There's no calories in this, but there's plenty of Aspartame, a sugar substitute that tricks the brain and you become hungry all the time. I gained tons of pounds. Thankfully I went back to drinking regular Coke. It's actually much healthier and I've dropped several pounds since I started. No bullshit.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/17/11 06:37 PM

Ugh, no diet anything.

Pepsi is so much better than Coke. Coke is like drinking battery acid.

I've been drinking caffeine free Pepsi, tastes just as good if not better than the regular.

No diet anything is right.

But the rest is wrong. I prefer Coke now. Pepsi is too sweet.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 03/25/11 12:41 AM

Sales of Diet Coke have now surpassed sales of regular Pepsi, which is a real kick in the crotch to Pepsi. Coke could puff their chests and boast that even their diet offering is kicking Pepsi's butt, but Coke never acknowledges that Pepsi even exists while Pepsi constantly markets their products by comparing to Coke. Coke knows that they are the standard.

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/24/11 07:46 PM

I prefer Mexican Coke to American Coke. They still use sugar in Mexican Coke, and it just tastes better, IMO.

I still prefer Dr. Pepper above any other soda, though! smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 04/25/11 12:29 AM

Coke tastes better IMO.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: "Pepsi or Coca Cola" - 11/30/11 07:16 PM

If for some reason I might have overlooked this. I didn't mean to.

Also I think this is outstanding, I wish I could bring it to you. But with this computer I only know enough to be dangerous .

On Youtube check out Pepsi Italian Mafia Girl Commercial ! I like it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET