Home

Tea or Coffee

Posted By: DE NIRO

Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 01:45 PM

Which do you have to have first thing in the morning or during the day.

Tea-
Coffee
Herbal Tea
Other

Im more of a coffee drinker with two sugers though i do go through stages of either tea or coffee, not a fan of Herbal tea.

I just drink normal grained coffee not a fan of the special coffee avaliable.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 01:46 PM

I chose Tea. I've never been a coffe drinker. I've been into Green tea for a while now.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:01 PM

During the hot months of summer, I start my day off with a Large Dunkin Donuts Regular Ice Coffee with milk and sugar I'm addicted to it and sometimes have 2 a day.

When the weather gets a little colder, I'll start my day with a large hot coffee.

Every once in a while I will drink hot tea.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:05 PM

Is English Tea popular in the US?

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:12 PM

Yes. While Coffee is more popular in the United States, I believe that Tea is right behind it as far as hot beverages go.

We mostly use Tea bags here in the states. Has the use of tea bags become more common in the UK? Or are tea leaves still used by the majority?

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:14 PM

As far i am aware tea bags are the most common. I think maybe the older generation use leaves still, i know they still sell it in the shops.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:22 PM

I picked coffee. Lately I've been drinking decaf. I pour a little of this in my coffee. I'm addicted to it. French Vanilla. I haven't tried the other flavors yet.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 02:53 PM

Coffee, coffee, coffee!! I drink a minimum of three cups per morning. On the days I go into the office, I have three cups before I leave the house, and another one or two when I get to work.

I have started drinking Arizona Iced Green Tea with lunch. It's really good.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 03:00 PM

I do love a Dunkin Donuts Mocha Coolatta every once in a while.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 03:10 PM

Coffee for me although i do drink tea!
Mrs. Yogi loves tea, including herbal and Green tea!
Always used tea bags as far back as i can remember...

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 03:15 PM

I remember trying a can of Ice tea at school it was not nice,not very popular in UK i think... \:x
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 03:21 PM

Lately I have been drinking more tea.... often I will have tea at home and coffee at the office....by around 11 I am flying!

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 03:26 PM

Do you guys put milk in your tea. As most of the British do and the rest of Europe think its strange as they don't put milk in..

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 04:04 PM

I put Milk in my tea, but my wife doesn't.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 04:11 PM

Depends on the tea. Regular breakfast tea, yes. Earl Grey, herbal, green or white teas no.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 07:46 PM

I never developed a taste for coffee, and have never drunk it. I do like tea, and drink it occasionally although rarely in the morning.

Yes, DeNiro, I use milk in my tea, and would guess that more people in the US, who drink tea, use milk rather than lemon. I usually drink Red Rose brand tea although it doesn't make a difference. I buy that brand primarily because my mother collects the small porcelain figurines that come in the box. She has many that she keeps in her basement. I should add that my father is a voracious tea drinker while my mother has never had a cup.

I remember drinking a lot of tea when I was in Ireland in the 1980s, and it was far more delicious than anything I ever drank here. I imagine the tea in Britain is just as good.
Posted By: SC

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Do you guys put milk in your tea. As most of the British do and the rest of Europe think its strange as they don't put milk in..

My mom would give me tea with milk when I was sick. I still make that association with it... you have to be sick to drink tea with milk.

Both of my wives were Irish, and they'd drink their tea with milk. My people would drink tea out of a glass (a glass tea). I like some of the flavored teas but there's nothing better than a good cup of coffee with breakfast.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 09:03 PM

I LOVE coffee! But after many years of drinking anywhere between a quart and a pot of black coffee a day, on an empty stomach, it stopped loving me. \:\/ I can have the occasional cup after dinner (only when I'm at a restaurant), with cream, but for the past few years it's been hot tea (green and/or black) for me when I get up... and hell no, no milk in it!

Posted By: svsg

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 09:45 PM

There was a time I used to drink many many cups of tea every day. Indian tea has to be drunk with milk for good taste. The flavored, herbal, green tea etc are not very popular there. I drink these now, without milk of course. Iranian tea is just one of the best and has to be consumed without milk. My Iranian friend makes it whenever I visit her home and I just cannot stop. I try to make Indian tea at home, but it takes more time and effort to make than coffee.

Having said that, what I end up drinking most nowadays is coffee. At home, I make it completely in milk with instant coffee and very little sugar. In my school, I try to get the strongest and blackest coffee with no milk or sugar. It is not for taste at all, I need it to keep myself awake.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/24/07 11:53 PM

Milk in tea? Yeppers!!

I love dunking doughnuts in a nice cup of hot tea.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:23 AM

A good friend of mine, who was born and raised in Italy (A funny story how I met him...I'll tell sometime), told me as a kid he would drink hot barley in the morning as a kid. He said it was good. I had never heard of that, but it sounded good.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
A good friend of mine, who was born and raised in Italy told me as a kid he would drink hot barley in the morning as a kid.

I used to drink plenty of cold barley in the morning. Only difference is, we call it beer, here. ;\)
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:39 AM

Definitely coffee for me, usually only in the morning, but it's always brewed when I wake up. It's gotta be black. None of the sissy stuff like cream/sugar. \:D

However, I also drink Ice tea and hot tea. Although, hot tea I haven't had in a while and like SC, I relate to having it when I'm not feeling well, like a sore throat. My mom would always serve me tea/toast. \:\) Btw, I "have" to have milk/sugar in my tea. Go figure. ;\)

TIS
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:51 AM

Coffee.... there's a place in New York called "Porto Rico" importing, best coffee I've ever had.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:54 AM

Speaking of coffee, am I the only one that likes regular ol' coffee????
I never go to Starbucks or feel the need for anything other that my regular black coffee, be it Maxwell House, Folgers, or whatever????? I think I'm the only one in California that doesn't go get a latte (or whatever) every day.

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I never go to Starbucks or feel the need for anything other that my regular black coffee, be it Maxwell House, Folgers, or whatever????? I think I'm the only one in California that doesn't go get a latte (or whatever) every day.

TIS

Because I've never had coffee, I probably wouldn't know a latte, espresso or capuccino if it slapped me in the face.

My wife's favorite coffee is Eight O'Clock Columbian beans. I think that's regular old coffee.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
A good friend of mine, who was born and raised in Italy told me as a kid he would drink hot barley in the morning as a kid.

I used to drink plenty of cold barley in the morning. Only difference is, we call it beer, here. ;\)

You had me going after reading your first sentence.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:22 AM

You had me going after reading your first sentence.

Thats OK... after having a few beers I was constantly going.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:53 AM

I just had some Indian tea, with ginger and milk of course \:\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 02:18 AM

TIS, I don't get that whole latte, macchiata, whatever it is. I like coffee. I used to get Gevalia delivered, but then realized how ridiculously expensive it was, and switched to Folgers. I tried Martinson's recently, but I didn't like it at all. I do enjoy an occasional cappuccino or espresso, but only after dinner,

As for tea, I enjoy most kinds. I usually buy whatever is on sale to keep in the house for company. But when we drink tea, it's Twinings English Breakfast Tea or Earl Grey. If I do herbal, then it's lemon.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:35 AM

TIS

I hate Starbucks. I have a very good friend who is in the coffee warehousing and blending business. You know what Starbucks does? They over roast one kind of bean and blend it with several others to get that strong coffee taste and then charge you an arm and a leg for a cup of their coffee. In truth, all Starbucks coffee is is burnt coffee that's blended with other types of coffee beans.

Personally I think that their coffee stinks.

As for tea, Miggy mentioned that she loves to dip donuts in her tea. I love to dip a fresh baked roll with butter in my tea.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
As for tea, Miggy mentioned that she loves to dip donuts in her tea. I love to dip a fresh baked roll with butter in my tea.

Doughnuts are for dunkin' in COFFEE!!! Fresh baked rolls with butter get dunked in chocolate milk.

Nobody knows nuttin' here!

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:49 AM

I love the white chocolate mocha in Starbucks \:\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:54 AM

I love to dip a fresh baked roll with butter in my tea.

Tea should be straight - maybe a little honey and/or lemon - hold the sugar and dairy, please (IMHO) \:p

Originally Posted By: SC
Fresh baked rolls with butter get dunked in chocolate milk.

...but BUTTER and soggy bread in chocolate milk??? Or tea for that matter? \:x

There's more leeway w/ coffee - donuts are great dunked, but then the soggy pieces left in the coffee annoy me. \:p Biscotti or anisette toast dunked in coffee is divine, though

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:55 AM

No no!! \:o You don't dip nuttin' in nuttin'!! \:p Well, crackers in soup are ok though. I love a donut and a cup of coffee, but I'd hate little crumbs floating around in my coffee. Who likes little crittery type floats in their drinks???

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 04:04 AM

No no!! \:o You don't dip nuttin' in nuttin'!! \:p

I thought you were Eye-talian, TIS??! \:o \:p

At least biscotti and anisette toast don't get soggy just by dunking in coffee... ;\) And hey, even if they do, that's a good start towards tiramisu! \:D

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 05:14 AM

No no!! \:o You don't dip nuttin' in nuttin'!! \:p

What about potato chips in chip dip?

I also dip my donuts in hot chocolate.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:42 PM

Yea, chips and dip are fine. :)I also usually eat bread with my meal, and don't mind breaking a piece of bread and dipping it in gravy and/or juice from my steak or whatever. I just don't like dipping anything in any drink. For instance, if I were eating a donut and having a cup of coffee, and part of the donut broke and crumbs got in my coffee, I'd dump the coffee and get another cup. Is that weird?? \:p

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:44 PM

I dip nothing in my cuppas...
I may be missing out though cos some of the above posts are making me hungry just reading them \:\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:45 PM

Actually having a cup of coffee right this minute....

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:45 PM

Need something to dunk in it though...

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Need something to dunk in it though...

Ah yes, "to dunk, or not to dunk, that is the question". \:\)

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:54 PM

Im a non dunker,cant be doing with all the bits at the bottom..

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:55 PM

You're supposed to take the tea bag out mate ;\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 12:56 PM

Yea!! Well that's two of us!! \:\)

My father mashes whole cookies in his coffee. \:o Can you imagine???

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:01 PM

When i do dunk,its with rich tea biscuits,have you seen the peter kay dvd, where hes going on about which is the dunk daddy, i think the hob nobs were the best

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:08 PM

Yea!! Well that's two of us!! \:\)

My father mashes whole cookies in his coffee. \:o Can you imagine???

TIS

That would make a sort of chowder would it not? \:o

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:08 PM

When i do dunk,its with rich tea biscuits,have you seen the peter kay dvd, where hes going on about which is the dunk daddy, i think the hob nobs were the best

Yes Peter Kay is a funny bloke and no mistake \:\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 01:47 PM

Oreos get dunked in cold white milk; a peanut butter sandwich gets dunked in chocolate milk. That's the extent of my dunking, but when eating cake or a doughnut, I frequently take a gulp of milk immediately after taking a bite.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 03:52 PM

a peanut butter sandwich gets dunked in chocolate milk.

No the peanutbutter sandwich gets dunked in the spaghettio's sauce. YUM! YUM! YUM!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 05:27 PM

Coffee, 20 oz. WaWa. I blend regular and dark with no-fat milk.

I used to be strictly a Dunkin Donut drinker, but down So. Jersey it's WaWa.

Sometimes an ex-presso (double) or cappacino after a good meal. Has to be a good restaurant though. Irish Coffee is good too (Jaemesons).

Occasional tea (no milk) on a cold day, in the afternoon.

When I was in England I was surprised how much coffee was consumed and it wasn't that good.
Posted By: chopper

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 11:34 PM

I drink tea but most people i know 18-3o are coffee drinkres the generation after that all seem to drink tea i work in a factory so this is how it seems to me and also i think nowadays tea is more of a Northern thing

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/25/07 11:53 PM

I can drink ice tea all year long. Even on the coldest winters day.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/26/07 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I can drink ice tea all year long. Even on the coldest winters day.

Me too Miggy. Ice Tea is probably my favorite soft drink.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/26/07 12:57 AM

Add me to the list of ice tea drinkers. My mom always had it on had because my dad liked it, winter, spring, summer or fall. :)I started drinking it many times with dinner, and it stuck. I still make it all the time. \:\)

They make it so easy these days, with the sun tea bags 10/15 minutes and it's done. \:\) Heck, my mom use to boil the tea, let set and then of course it'd take hours for it to cool and chill in the fridge. That's so old school. \:p

TIS
Posted By: De Niro's wife

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/09/07 06:32 PM

Ive been drinking alot of Herbals just latley as its good for my cold.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/13/07 09:17 PM

I love sweet tea, I never drink hot tea.

I like coffee too, but lately not as much as usual
Posted By: JRCX

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/14/07 05:49 AM

Not much of a coffee drinker... used to be when i worked in NYC, just one GOOD cup a day from Dunkin's or Starbucks, or some local places, tea is great, but i enjoy it most, unsweetened in the summer over ice with lemon -- daily, I enjoy a single shot of espresso... out of joy, not addiction lol

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/14/07 09:38 AM

Dont you guys drink warm tea with Milk and sugar?????????

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/14/07 09:44 AM

I did when i was a kid.Nice

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/14/07 09:46 AM

i still drink it,im still a big kid ;\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/14/07 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: chopper
Dont you guys drink warm tea with Milk and sugar?????????

I do. Not warm, boiling hot!
Posted By: Partagas

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/17/07 03:17 PM

Coffee -- the stronger the better. Black -- no wuss creamer / sugar / splenda / milk / yadda yadda yadda in my cup o'joe.

Most mornings I will start with a double espresso -- not any wuss cappucino. And then maybe a redeye -- espresso with a strong cofee. The I wuss out and drink straight black coffee.

Favorite coffeess: definitely Hawanian Kona or Jamacian Blue Mountain. To get the best effect, use distilled water NOT regualar tap water!

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/17/07 03:30 PM

So let me get this straight. Anyone who likes creamer, / sugar / splendor / milk / etc. in their coffee is a wuss?

Anyone who happens to like cappucino is a wuss?

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/17/07 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Partagas
Coffee -- the stronger the better. Black -- no wuss creamer / sugar / splenda / milk / yadda yadda yadda in my cup o'joe.

Most mornings I will start with a double espresso -- not any wuss cappucino. And then maybe a redeye -- espresso with a strong cofee. The I wuss out and drink straight black coffee.

Favorite coffeess: definitely Hawanian Kona or Jamacian Blue Mountain. To get the best effect, use distilled water NOT regualar tap water!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=150032&an=&page=0
Posted By: Partagas

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/22/07 01:46 PM

So let me get this straight. Anyone who likes creamer, / sugar / splendor / milk / etc. in their coffee is a wuss?

Never thought of it that way --but maybe I should \:\)

I like my coffee strong and dont want to wuss it down. I almost think it is an insult to the coffee to add "stuff" to it -- similiar to ading water to scotch or asking for A-1 at Ruth Criss or some other steak house.

BTW -- there is a sign at one of my coffee hangouts that say's"

"Real Men Drink Their Coffee Straight and Strong" \:\)

I asked the old barista "Poppy" if that was in fact true - why do you put all the cream and such on the counter. He just looked at me and smiled and said "Read the sign young man" \:\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/23/07 10:20 PM

Never thought of it that way --but maybe I should \:\)

BTW -- there is a sign at one of my coffee hangouts that say's"

"Real Men Drink Their Coffee Straight and Strong" \:\)

Well, if drinking your coffee straight and reading signs like that in your hangout help to assure you that you are a real man, then you should stay with what works. \:p ;\)

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/24/07 10:42 AM

I like Irish Whiskey in my coffee. \:\)

FWIW - I like water in my Dewar's.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/24/07 12:41 PM

See that, Ladies?? All you have to do to find a "real man" is see how he takes his coffee!

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/25/07 04:23 AM

I'm with your Part, on black coffee. You've had many more kinds than I have. I'm happy with plain old Maxwell House or whatever. As long as it's black. Don't know why, but it's much better IMO. I always tease my "Starbucks" daughter about getting all the sissy coffee stuff. If you're gonna have whipped cream or fufu in your coffee, you might as well get a hot fudge sundae or something really good. It'd probably cost less too. All a matter of taste I suppose.

TIS

Re: Tea or Coffee - 11/26/07 11:18 PM

I like my coffee like I like my man. Blonde and sweet.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 01/17/08 02:39 PM

Has anyone heard of a chain of tea stores called "Teavava?" I just discovered one....its awesome... they blend some incredible teas.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 06/29/08 12:03 AM

Ive recentley started drinking Moccas at work nice chocolate coffee..
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Tea or Coffee - 06/29/08 01:58 AM

Coffee
Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss

Re: Tea or Coffee - 06/29/08 09:39 PM

Definately Tea, no Coffee, no Tea... damm whats the question again?!!

Re: Tea or Coffee - 06/30/08 03:47 PM

I am drinking a LOT of ice tea nowadays whenever I eat out.
Posted By: Norris

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/18/12 03:30 PM

Out of the tea and coffee, I always prefer tea only once during the day.
Out of all kinds of tea my favorite is green tea. It is more beneficial for health and fitness out of all kinds of tea.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/18/12 03:48 PM

Since I've been working at my current job, i tend to have a couple of mocha's in the morning which is very nice.. I only have coffee at the weekends when i'm not at work..
Posted By: Hidden

Re: Tea or Coffee - 10/11/12 06:43 AM

Interesting topic guys.I love to drink coffee.It makes me fresh and fit.All my tiredness and stress relieve with it.
Posted By: fortunato

Re: Tea or Coffee - 01/09/14 05:11 PM

I have been drinking a lot more tea, but some of the flavors I just don't like, at least with coffee I love it all and never disappoints me like tea does.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Tea or Coffee - 01/10/14 08:28 PM

Coffee, but I do drink a lot of iced tea.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/14 07:31 PM

I normally put down 4-5 coffees by noon if at home but if at the diner with my buddies it's 5-6. Good for the heart. can drink coffee at night and go right to sleep

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/22/14 11:36 PM

That's a tough choice....maybe not even a choice. I do coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon or sometimes herbal tea late at night. Its two different things... like choosing between beer or wine.

Personally I kind of enjoy the British way. They drink tea for breakfast, then they frink coffee before and after lunch, then tea at 4 or so in the afternoon.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/23/14 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
I normally put down 4-5 coffees by noon if at home but if at the diner with my buddies it's 5-6. Good for the heart. can drink coffee at night and go right to sleep

How is Coffee good for the heart..
Posted By: Ansara

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/28/14 07:41 AM

I drink both but i drink coffee regularly because coffee is good for fat burning and i have reduced lot of fat with it.
Brienshamp Boot Camp
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Tea or Coffee - 04/17/14 02:31 AM

I put milk into tea it's supposed to go into like black Nilgiri Indian tea or Assam.

I don't put milk into green tea. Sometimes I'll put sugar into tea though.

I drink coffee but I don't like Starbuck's coffee since it tastes burnt to me. I used to buy it out at places when I was younger or going on dates but I now just save lots of money and make it at home the way I like it which is strong and with milk and sugar.

I used to drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day but now I've cut down to 1-2. I also will drink espresso, lattes, cappuccino, mocha, or a real macchiato which is not like the type you find at Charbucks but is an espresso and milk drink that does not have caramel in it.

When it's very hot out I'll have iced coffee or iced tea with sugar.
Posted By: Bad_VLAD

Re: Tea or Coffee - 08/28/14 09:12 PM

Coffee. since the age of 4-5
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Tea or Coffee - 08/28/14 09:19 PM

I like my coffee like I like my women...ground up and in the freezer.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Tea or Coffee - 12/24/14 02:51 AM

I like to drink coffee but I believe tea has some health benefits so in that sense I would go with tea if I had to choose between the two.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/24/15 03:00 PM

Had my 12oz coffee already this morning and by this time I am on to 20oz cups of water for the day.

However I think I may have another cup.

I wonder How many cups do most people drink in morning and the size.

I tink i'll skip it and have another later with a cigar on the porch later.

Great way to start the weekend.

Enjoy all.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/27/15 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
I like my coffee like I like my women...ground up and in the freezer.

Tied up in a sack and thrown over the back of a burro?

Seriously though, I am the complete opposite of a coffee snob. I actually had a barista once refuse to make my milky latte with 3 sugars (but you might as well be drinking sugar and milk bro!!!) till I called his manager and told the fucker to make me my goddamn coffee. I watched him like a hawk too, I was sure he was gonna try and spit in it or something.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/28/15 10:54 PM

I like fresh brewed regular black coffee.

On an occasion, I like hazelnut cream & two sugars.

Can't live without it every morning.
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: Tea or Coffee - 07/29/15 05:03 PM

No coffee.

Hot tea, never iced. No cream or sugar.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Tea or Coffee - 08/27/15 02:12 PM

Been drinking alot of green tea again, its becoming a staple to get me through the day lol.

Dat dere antioxidants... as they say.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 08/29/15 12:34 AM

I may have some green tea right now

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/11/18 09:47 PM

Still coffee for me..

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/12/18 03:44 AM

Emerils Big Easy Bold Coffee.

Not me but agree 100%

This is the best K-Cup Coffee.

https://youtu.be/KkmQA1oBvec
Posted By: olivant

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/12/18 05:44 PM

Coffee, coffee, coffee. My older sister used to serve us tea when we were kids and I never drank coffee until I got married.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/13/18 01:47 AM

Enjoying some Wicked Winter Blend Coffee..

So Good.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/13/18 11:41 AM

I like the Nescafe Dolce Gusto pods.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/14/18 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I like the Nescafe Dolce Gusto pods.

Gunna have ta try that
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/15/18 10:46 PM

Both, but one of my favorites is Latte macchiato.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 02:17 AM

Had some green tea tonight

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 02:18 AM

Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

Did u ever have Chamomille,my wifes favorite?

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 02:40 AM

I personally enjoy Celestial Seasonings Vanilla "Sleepy Time" tea & some oatmeal raisin cookies fresh out of the oven to put me down 4 the night.Preferebly watching Maureen O' Hara & her red hair on TCM channel.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 02:43 AM

No, don’t think so but heard of it.

Wife enjoys English Black Tea and Vannila eARL GREY TEA. Some chit like that.

I drink coffee in morning and during Lent I drink Green tea in evening rather than Beer.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/16/18 03:05 AM

No, don’t think so but heard of it.

Wife enjoys English Black Tea and Vannila eARL GREY TEA. Some chit like that.

I drink coffee in morning and during Lent I drink Green tea in evening rather than Beer.

Good choice over beer, I'm getting tired of ALL beers,,Probably due 2 age ,but still enjoy a stiff Dirty Martini now & then..I do 1 coffee every morn, then go on 2 a light breakfast w/ some sort of vit. C( V8 is fav..or orange juice no pulp)...I'm suspectable 2 heartburn...so I watch my intake.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/18/18 12:56 AM

I drink 12oz. Coffee every morn. I like Emirils Big Easy Bold.

Throughout the day I drink only water, three 22oz. Every day.

Green tea in the eve, one 22oz.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/18/18 08:04 AM

Good choices my friend... I love Deer Park all day long,,no sugar, no nothing, but pureness,,hope u r well my friend & ur family too.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/19/18 12:57 AM

Thanks Hood, all good.

Hope the same for you and fam.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 06/29/18 12:57 AM

Tea Tonight

Re: Tea or Coffee - 02/21/19 11:59 PM

I’m havin a 4oz. Shot of this tonight.

Attached picture IMG_6948.jpg

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/07/19 06:58 PM

Just had a 4 ounce shot of Vista 44 espresso.

Love it. Great afternoon booster.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/08/19 06:40 PM

I drink one cup of espresso every morning--that's it for the day. I use Lavazza Super Crema beans with my Rancillio Sylvia espresso machine--makes very tasty coffee.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/08/19 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Turnbull
I drink one cup of espresso every morning--that's it for the day. I use Lavazza Super Crema beans with my Rancillio Sylvia espresso machine--makes very tasty coffee.

Very nice, sounds great. I missed my window of opportunity for my shot today. Heading into the weekend I like to dine earlier Fri - Sun, so do not want to have one close to dinner.

I will have a regular cup of coffee after dinner.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/15/19 12:07 AM

Just made myself a cup of Emerils Big Easy Bold Coffee.
Really good.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/26/19 04:18 PM

tea for sure
especially green tea

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/26/19 08:39 PM

Just had a 4 ounce shot of espresso.

However I do like Green Tea,

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/28/19 05:41 PM

dues do you drink more types of tea ?
i also like peppermint tea

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/29/19 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

dues do you drink more types of tea ?
i also like peppermint tea

Yes, I drink green tea, black tea and fig leaf tea.

My friend has fig trees, we dry the leaves and brew tea from them.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/30/19 10:49 PM

i drink black tea too

Re: Tea or Coffee - 03/31/19 12:12 AM

Try the fig tea

Re: Tea or Coffee - 04/11/19 12:25 AM

Try the fig tea

Have no fig trees..i'm sad.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 04/11/19 12:43 AM

How are you Hood?

I do not have fig tree either but may get one this year.

Neighbor in back has one and my good friend brings me dried leaves.

Its kinda nasty but has great health benefits.

I just had a cup of McCafe.
Its pretty good.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 04/11/19 01:24 AM

How are you Hood?

I do not have fig tree either but may get one this year.

Neighbor in back has one and my good friend brings me dried leaves.

Its kinda nasty but has great health benefits.
ve been sl
I just had a cup of McCafe.
Its pretty good.

Doin' good Dues..working like a dog...2 different shifts , some days 6a.m. -2:30//other days 10:00-6:30..early shift mostly every other weekend..(the other wkends , off..)but they've been sneakin' some more mornings on me & it really fucks up my biological clock(sleep)..thank God 4 Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea.

Re: Tea or Coffee - 01/27/21 06:28 PM

Im haven a cup of green tea, been having one everyday between 1 - 2pm

It helps with some allergies I have and notice the difference.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET