Home

New Book

Posted By: DE NIRO

New Book - 02/20/06 12:42 PM

Just wondering if theres been a date set for the release of the new book,and any hint's on what the story is about

Thanks
Posted By: plawrence

Re: New Book - 02/20/06 05:29 PM

As far as I now, fortunately not.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: New Book - 02/20/06 05:32 PM

What do you mean new book? Please don't tell me that they're going to add on to this.
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: New Book - 02/20/06 10:40 PM

Yes they are I belive its gonna be called The Godfathers Revenge.
Posted By: Dominic Corleone

Re: New Book - 02/20/06 11:01 PM

Don Toni Corleone - who is writing this book and what years is it covering.

Re: New Book - 02/20/06 11:08 PM

Mark Winegardner I dunno what years if you ask me what I think it would probally be after GF III but I don't know that for sure ask around.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: New Book - 02/21/06 03:45 AM

First off, are any of you going to order this book, or even read it?

Secondly, wow! Winegardner's got his interests in the right place, but I say he should write his own story, with his own characters, and stop trying to pollute the story line created by Mario Puzo.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: New Book - 02/21/06 06:45 AM

I will get itjust cause its related to the godfather
Posted By: Montauk

Re: New Book - 02/23/06 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Toni_corleone:
Mark Winegardner I dunno what years if you ask me what I think it would probally be after GF III but I don't know that for sure ask around.
So what happens this time? Connie and Kay are lovers? Johnny Fontane hosts a telethon? Fredo Corleone, Jr. (aka Fredo Junior) is diagnosed with manic depression?

Could we call it day, folks?

Re: New Book - 02/23/06 10:20 PM

I emailed Mark Winegardner - and got a response - unbelievable.

I am writing another Godfather book, which I'm hoping to finish in time for it to come out later this year.

As I'm sure you can understand, I am unable to look at other people's suggestions for this book (my assistant screens all my emails), but I thank you for the spirit in which they were sent, and I'm grateful for your kind words about Returns.

Best,
Mark
Posted By: Double-J

Re: New Book - 02/25/06 02:37 AM

I'll see if I can get it out of my libraries discount bin a few months after it comes out, like I did Godfather Returns
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: New Book - 02/27/06 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dominic Corleone:
I emailed Mark Winegardner - and got a response - unbelievable.

I am writing another Godfather book, which I'm hoping to finish in time for it to come out later this year.

As I'm sure you can understand, I am unable to look at other people's suggestions for this book (my assistant screens all my emails), but I thank you for the spirit in which they were sent, and I'm grateful for your kind words about Returns.

Best,
Mark
What is his e mail address... .I think EVERYONE on these boards should know it.

Re: New Book - 02/28/06 03:44 AM

its on his fansite

Re: New Book - 02/28/06 11:57 PM

****The Godfather's Revenge This title will be released on November 7, 2006. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

The Godfather's Revenge takes place (1962-1979) flashback & (1980-present)

***The Godfather Returns takes place [which we all know] - (1955-1958) and (1959-1962)
[
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: New Book - 04/12/06 04:06 PM

I can't believe Putnam actually gave Winegardner another deal... the first book was a massive flop.

Must've made them money in one way or another.

Anyways -- I'm guessing that Nick Geraci was planted in TGR so that he can play a big part in the Corleone family's downfall in TGR.
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: New Book - 04/12/06 09:52 PM

Maybe an elderly Geraci will poison Michael in Sicily and THAT'S how Michael Corleone dies. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Tutti Frutti

Re: New Book - 04/13/06 10:56 PM

I don't know about another "Godfather" book. Might be just a scheme to milk on the success of the original "Godfather".
Posted By: Don Rypcord

Re: New Book - 04/16/06 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tutti Frutti:
I don't know about another "Godfather" book. Might be just a scheme to milk on the success of the original "Godfather".
Geee, ya think?!
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: New Book - 04/17/06 01:59 AM

I hate to say it, but I'll probably get it. I think it's great that GF is getting so much attention lately, too bad we can't have some better wrighters on board though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET