Home

Change one word

Posted By: Longneck

Change one word - 08/25/08 10:11 PM

We'll take turns changing one word at a time in this paragraph and see what kind of insanity we can end up with. I chose a paragraph from "Fear and Loathing in Elko" by Hunter S. Thompson.

Originally Posted By: Hunter S Thompson
So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his killing frenzy and find a truck stop where we could buy a few cans of Flat Black spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to hide.

And now to change a word:

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his killing frenzy and find a truck stop where we could buy a few cans of Flat Black spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to sleep.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 03:48 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck stop where we could buy a few cans of Flat Black spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 05:41 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could buy a few cans of Flat Black spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 06:21 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could buy a thousand cans of Flat Black spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to sleep.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 06:36 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could buy a thousand cans of Flat Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the state before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 07:48 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Judge out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could buy a thousand cans of Flat Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 09:17 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could buy a thousand cans of Flat Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Change one word - 08/26/08 09:19 PM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast car. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Flat Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 03:07 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Flat Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 03:10 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very fast Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 03:14 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the cave before dawn and find a place to sleep.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 03:43 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to sleep.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 04:44 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we had a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 05:22 AM

So what? I thought. There were many side roads, and we killed a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 05:53 AM

So what? I defecated. There were many side roads, and we killed a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a truck dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 12:25 PM

So what? I defecated. There were many side roads, and we killed a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a drug dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 03:44 PM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we killed a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a drug dealer where we could drink a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 05:33 PM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we killed a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a drug dealer where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 08:19 PM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a drug dealer where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then we could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/27/08 09:38 PM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking frenzy and find a drug dealer where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 01:10 AM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his drinking car and find a drug dealer where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 01:37 AM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug dealer where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 02:03 AM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could slither out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 02:37 AM

So what? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 03:24 AM

So soon? I defecated. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:38 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty roads, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:58 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, and we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 05:08 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, because we ate a very horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 05:19 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, because we ate a hairy horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and find a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 05:25 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, because we ate a hairy horny Camel. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 11:58 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink spray paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 03:44 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many dirty dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink toenail paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:15 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the Pimp out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink toenail paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:17 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could huff a thousand cans of Hot Pink toenail paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:25 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of Hot Pink toenail paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:28 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail paint. Then giraffes could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:33 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail paint. Then we could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:35 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail clippings. Then we could sneak out of the zoo before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 04:56 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail clippings. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to vomit.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 07:16 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail clippings. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 08:13 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of shiny Pink toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/28/08 10:58 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky Pink toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 12:12 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the gun out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 01:47 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the President out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the jail before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 01:51 AM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the President out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a place to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 03:31 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the President out of his race car and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 03:51 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny skunk. All I had to do was get the President out of his race vespa and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 05:02 PM

So soon? I slept. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his race vespa and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/29/08 06:22 PM

So soon? I ejaculated. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his race vespa and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 06:44 PM

So soon? I ejaculated. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a drug store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 07:30 PM

So soon? I ejaculated. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to copulate.

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 07:47 PM

So soon? I ejaculated. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship.

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 08:04 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal a thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship
Posted By: chopper

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 09:31 PM

lol This is great lol

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: chopper
lol This is great lol

Join in smile

Re: Change one word - 08/30/08 09:44 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we ate a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 01:05 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the President out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 01:13 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the thousand cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 01:41 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's cans of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 02:02 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail fungus. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 03:53 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail fungus. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 03:53 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then we could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 03:55 AM

Hah, Mig we posted at almost the same time... here's our post combined:

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 03:56 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a Longneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 04:52 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a redneck to worship

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 04:59 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and rob a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 06:08 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart store where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 06:31 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the hospital before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 06:46 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green toenail polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 09:42 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee where we could steal the geezer's bottle of funky green car polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 09:45 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, because we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee where we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 10:36 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee where we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 08/31/08 11:44 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car polish. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/01/08 01:16 AM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Walmart employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshner. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/02/08 08:24 PM

So soon? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Burgerking employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshner. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/02/08 10:19 PM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we shaved a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Burgerking employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshner. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/02/08 10:40 PM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a Burgerking employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshner. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/02/08 10:44 PM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk employee so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshener. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 12:34 AM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a hairy horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshener. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 12:55 AM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green car freshener. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 03:00 AM

So what? I farted. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming freshener. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 03:43 AM

So what? I died. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming freshener. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 04:58 AM

So what? I died. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny porcupine. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming goo. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 06:50 AM

So what? I died. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming goo. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 12:17 PM

So what? I died. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All I had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 04:12 PM

So what? I died. There were many wet dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 05:12 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting dreams, and we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 06:54 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting dreams, so we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy vespa and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 07:48 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting dreams, so we cuddled a fat horny armadillo. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 08:31 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting dreams, so we cuddled a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 08:41 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting dreams, so we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 08:56 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting houses, so we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 09:05 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunting houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 09:16 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the caveman out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 09:18 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his sexy toga and lick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 10:26 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his sexy toga and kick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 10:28 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible toga and kick a drunk Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 10:29 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his sexy toga and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/03/08 10:52 PM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Buddha could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 01:56 AM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could steal the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 02:09 AM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a redneck to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 02:31 AM

So what? I died. There were many haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 03:54 AM

So what? I died. There were miniature haunted houses, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 03:58 AM

So what? I died. There were miniature haunted coffins, and we saw a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 04:07 AM

So what? I died. There were miniature haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 07:47 AM

Screw what? I died. There were miniature haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 11:55 AM

Screw what? I died. There were huge haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sacrifice.

Re: Change one word - 09/04/08 03:26 PM

Screw what? I died. There were huge haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 01:01 AM

Screw me? I died. There were huge haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 01:09 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted coffins, and we humped a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 01:52 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted coffins, and we killed a fat horny ghost. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 03:52 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted coffins, and we killed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green embalming fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 04:19 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted coffins, and we killed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 05:21 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we killed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could drink the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 05:35 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we killed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to sodomize.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 01:07 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we killed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 03:32 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and kick a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 05:23 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was get the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 06:32 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green wiper fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 07:51 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Mortician so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green scrutiny fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 09:04 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green scrutiny fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the morgue before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/05/08 10:25 PM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green scrutiny fluid. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 01:11 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible Mercedes-Benz and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 01:47 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the geezer's flask of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 01:53 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the geezer's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 03:35 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted screws, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 05:54 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge haunted vultures, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:22 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge bisexual vultures, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:29 AM

Screw me? I screwed. There were huge bisexual SVSGs, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:30 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual SVSGs, and we screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:32 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual SVSGs, and he screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his invisible hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:51 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual SVSGs, and he screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:52 AM

P.S. this is the funniest line so far in this game lol It's like a tongue twister.

"All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws."

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:54 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat horny whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/06/08 06:59 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat man whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Casper could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 01:31 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat man whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual hearse and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 04:40 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat man whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 05:27 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky green scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 06:39 AM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to screw.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 02:16 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the spirit out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 08:07 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Mr. Spock could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 08:45 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could sneak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 09:35 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the mausoleum before dawn and find a liberal to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 09:50 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the school before dawn and find a liberal to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 10:02 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the school before dawn and find a skinhead to kill.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 10:04 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the school before dawn and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 10:40 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the school before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 11:17 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual whore. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/07/08 11:57 PM

Screw svsg? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 12:00 AM

Screw cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he had to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 12:28 AM

Screw cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 12:30 AM

Mutant cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 01:15 AM

Teenage mutant cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 03:30 AM

We are allowed to add/delete words?

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 05:26 AM

We are allowed to add/delete bisexuals?

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 02:33 PM

Teenage mutant ninja cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 03:37 PM

Ugly toxic Teenage mutant ninja cats? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 04:46 PM

Ugly toxic Teenage mutant ninja turtles? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the theater before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
We are allowed to add/delete words?

No!

Mutant turtles? I screwed. There were huge bisexual crocodiles, and he screwed a fat trisexual liberal. All he wanted to do was screw the crew out of his bisexual bicycle and screw a bisexual Scrooge so we could screw the shrew's bowl of funky blue scrutiny screws. Then Screech could squeak out of the school before Scarface and find a skinhead to scalp.

Re: Change one word - 09/08/08 08:41 PM

How about we get a new paragraph??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:04 AM

How about we get a new hooker??
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:07 AM

How about we Kill a new Hooker

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:10 AM

How about we Kill a wrinkly Hooker??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:13 AM

How about we Kill a Wrinkly Porcupine

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:16 AM

How about we Kill a Wrinkly Vampire

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:21 AM

How about we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:24 AM

How do we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:29 AM

Why do we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:30 AM

Why shouldn't we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 04:32 AM

Why Should we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 05:15 AM

We Should we Molest a Wrinkly Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 05:19 AM

We Should we Molest a stupid Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 05:21 AM

We Should only Molest a stupid Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 05:38 AM

We Should only Molest a drunk Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/09/08 09:48 AM

We Can only Molest a drunk Vampire??

Re: Change one word - 09/10/08 01:53 AM

We Can only Molest a midget Vampire??
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Change one word - 09/22/08 06:26 AM

We Can only Molest a HUNKY Vampire??