Home

Real life counterparts

Posted By: Don_Vincenzo

Real life counterparts - 06/01/08 10:58 PM

I was wondering what some of you thought about the simlarities of the characters in the book and real life. I've read some of the interpretations like Eddie Paradise and Joey Gallo and of course Johnny Fontaine and Frank Sinatra but what about some of the other characters?

Like Louie Russo and Sam Giancana and Joe Zaluchi of course is based on Joe Zerilli. However I'm curious about Forlenza, Falcone, Narducci, Geraci, and the other bosses and crime figures in the novel, any input would be appreciated.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Real life counterparts - 06/05/08 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Don_Vincenzo
I was wondering what some of you thought about the simlarities of the characters in the book and real life. I've read some of the interpretations like Eddie Paradise and Joey Gallo and of course Johnny Fontaine and Frank Sinatra but what about some of the other characters?

Like Louie Russo and Sam Giancana and Joe Zaluchi of course is based on Joe Zerilli. However I'm curious about Forlenza, Falcone, Narducci, Geraci, and the other bosses and crime figures in the novel, any input would be appreciated.

We don't discuss Winegardner's business at the table. Disgraziata.

Welcome to the boards.
Posted By: rerteu

Re: Real life counterparts - 04/11/09 07:22 AM

I am not finish the book yet.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: Real life counterparts - 09/03/14 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: rerteu
I am not finish the book yet.

me neither, but I am now an underboss
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET