Home

Fredo's Child

Posted By: Dominic Corleone

Fredo's Child - 03/12/06 05:29 PM

fredo had a child in godfather returns in 1956 - i wonder if the new book will say anything else about that.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Fredo's Child - 03/16/06 03:53 AM

I hope the new book is destroyed before it ever comes to print.
Posted By: donjack

Re: Fredo's Child - 04/01/07 06:41 PM

he didn't have a child in the movies.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Fredo's Child - 04/05/07 03:06 PM

Who is the mother? Anna Nicole?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Fredo's Child - 04/05/07 03:12 PM

Actually, the Anna Nicole story, sloppy as it is, is written MUCH better than either of Winegardner's books about the Corleones.

Re: Fredo's Child - 04/05/07 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Actually, the Anna Nicole story, sloppy as it is, is written MUCH better than either of Winegardner's books about the Corleones.

Just about anything is better than those books
Posted By: whisper

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/08/07 12:48 AM

After reading what you guys have posted about the books i guess it would be a waste of time reading it?Or is it still worth it for a laugh or for an avid Gf Fan?

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/08/07 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: whisper the don from down under
After reading what you guys have posted about the books i guess it would be a waste of time reading it?Or is it still worth it for a laugh or for an avid Gf Fan?

If you can get a copy from the liberry, then read it. Don't buy it.

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/14/07 05:56 PM

If my local library bought it I would stage a protest as a taxpayer
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/26/07 09:04 PM

I heard that the new book implies that Vincent could be Fredo's child. I think I read it on Vincent's profile in Wikipedia.

Yep, here it is...

Quote:
Within the pages of The Godfather Returns, and followed up on in The Godfather's Revenge, also by Winegardner, it is stated that Fredo had a child before he died, and the child was given up for adoption by the mother. Also, light is shed upon the fact that Vincent Mancini-Corleone is not the bastard son of Fredo's older brother, Sonny, but in fact, that of Fredo.

Example #2,876 why these books are abominations on the Godfather name. Winegardner made Fredo gay, made Kay not have an abortion, made Mike and Kay horny teenagers, Mike a pilot, and made Fredo Vincent's father. Amazing.

He'd be great writing Days of our Lives though.

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/26/07 09:46 PM

Wikipedia is researched by a bunch of morons.

I detest everything to do with what Winegadrner wrote, but in fairness to him, he did not make Fredo Vincent's father. He left Vincent out altogether.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/27/07 02:59 PM

Interesting. I always had lots of faith in Wikipedia. This is interesting.

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/27/07 07:34 PM

Actually Fredo had two children... it was quite amazing two Vegas cocktail waitresses gave birth to boys at the exact same moment.
Posted By: Dominic_Corleone_Jr

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/28/07 12:41 AM

did they name the child in the book - because i dont remember - all i remember is that michael is dating the mother towards the middle-end of the book.....
Posted By: whisper

Re: Fredo's Child - 06/28/07 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Dominic_Corleone_Jr
did they name the child in the book - because i dont remember - all i remember is that michael is dating the mother towards the middle-end of the book.....

This book sounds so stupid
Posted By: Sonnyboy

Re: Fredo's Child - 12/10/07 01:10 AM

The mother of fredo's child would had to be Dianna Dunn, she was his wife in the Godfather part2
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET