Home

TV Movie?

Posted By: henry

TV Movie? - 12/29/04 09:19 PM

The consensus seems that this book will never make the big screen,I havn't read it.But how about a "made for TV movie". The cast could include actors better known to TV viewers. How about Tyne Daily,Scott Baio and Tony Danza.Henry Winkler could direct.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: TV Movie? - 12/29/04 11:38 PM

How about we burn every copy of this book, deleat in from all computers and memory, and live our lives pretending it never existed.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: TV Movie? - 12/30/04 12:00 AM

You know what tho DSC? It'll only be people like on this board that will remember it was made. If a few years, or even two years from now, they decide to make a sequel or another GF, your average movie goer didn't even have a chance to remember this book, it sank so quickly. It'll be one of those "hard" useless questions on a trivia game in a few years, that we'll know the answer to, but everyone else forgot. :p

TIS
Posted By: JustMe

Re: TV Movie? - 12/30/04 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
You know what tho DSC? It'll only be people like on this board that will remember it was made. If a few years, or even two years from now, they decide to make a sequel or another GF, your average movie goer didn't even have a chance to remember this book, it sank so quickly. It'll be one of those "hard" useless questions on a trivia game in a few years, that we'll know the answer to, but everyone else forgot. :p

TIS
You are an optimist. We all hope so, sure, but it didn't happen with such a heap of crap as GF3, though. How about the reverse? Two years later we shall have people here who will be sure GFR is the genuine part of the Corleone story, a canon embraced by public?
Posted By: ACK_NO. 1

Re: TV Movie? - 01/09/05 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by henry:
The consensus seems that this book will never make the big screen,I havn't read it.But how about a "made for TV movie". The cast could include actors better known to TV viewers. How about Tyne Daily,Scott Baio and Tony Danza.Henry Winkler could direct.
The inclusion of those actors would ensure that I would never watch it. No more Godfather movies, please -they've been done.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET