Home

The GFR - Read the first 7 Chapters and *Spoilers*

Posted By: DJGodfather

The GFR - Read the first 7 Chapters and *Spoilers* - 12/24/04 07:56 PM

I have to agree, this book is just awful. The author tried to change what was already done and he did an awful job with the characters.

This is Puzos work that is being destroyed by this book and im sorry, it is nothing like that of Puzo.

Fredo is now bi? Im sorry but you have no fucking right to even say that.

Michael tells Kay about his business and how he will change and what he has done - Never before would Michael tell her of anything regarding to his business.

Michael now is a piolet who can fly? Where the fuck did you get that from?

The whole plot of Tessio being killed imo was not done well.

I could go on and on, but I do not know if I will read the rest of this because it has lost my interest already.

I know the Godfather is something we all love and they tried to make money.

However if you are not Puzo or Coppola then dont even try to re-write the Godfather.

Also Pacino has not picked up this book and I hope he does not as he will be appauled.

I guess I will read the rest, but it will be tough.
Posted By: Diavolo

Re: The GFR - Read the first 7 Chapters and *Spoilers* - 12/24/04 09:12 PM

I finished this last night. The bigger Michael issues with me are: 1) he would never allow Kay to have the kids*, 2) depending how far he has progressed, I don't think he would have needlessly sacrificed a Geraci like that. That would have meant misreading him.

Beyond that, the main plot is vague. The side stories unnecessary and not really interlinked.

* He even said explicitly in GF2, something to the effect of: Kay, don't you think I am the kind of man who would do everything in my power to keep my children?
Posted By: DJGodfather

Re: The GFR - Read the first 7 Chapters and *Spoilers* - 12/24/04 09:27 PM

Yeah I havent finished it, but what he has done with Michael is not good, not the Michael we know, I agree.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET