Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather"

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 12/17/16 06:47 PM

Posted By: Hollander

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/20/17 09:57 PM

Six days to go..
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/21/17 07:29 AM

For the sake of boxing and to stop mma fighters and boxers calling each other out,mayweather needs to stop Conor in the first few rounds.I am going to watch it though,beers and purple haze at the ready.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/21/17 10:12 AM

Thompson: McGregor doesn’t realize that his real opponent is not Floyd Mayweather

http://espn1005.com/archives/90696
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/23/17 11:03 PM

I hope to watch, we might be moving to the Texas Coast for this tropical storm/hurricane tomorrow or Friday so I might miss it mad

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/24/17 12:08 AM

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/26/17 07:25 PM

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/26/17 09:58 PM

That song from the Irish kid is really good haha!!!

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/26/17 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
That song from the Irish kid is really good haha!!!

Are you going to watch? The fights starts around 6:30 am here for me a long night with a lot of Heineken.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: pilliano
I am going to watch it though,beers and purple haze at the ready.

Silver haze here, Conor has entered the building.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 04:57 AM

Good fight, respect to both of them.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 09:12 AM

I doubt Mcgregor is that upset lol,he got paid well.Hopefully we won't have people calling each other out for the two sports and they concentrate on there own..
Posted By: F_white

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 10:30 AM

Good fight but a little overhyped.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 12:03 PM

I doubt Mcgregor is that upset lol,he got paid well.Hopefully we won't have people calling each other out for the two sports and they concentrate on there own..

At 29 he could make the switch to boxing.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/27/17 01:17 PM

There were forces that did not want Conor McGregor to win that fight, which was evident over the last few weeks.

Totally absurd way for a fight to end.

Hopefully McGregor focuses on UFC now and ignores that goodfeather Malignaggi.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/28/17 04:17 PM

I think Mcgregor would struggle at domestic level at best in boxing.His status would make him a pull to watch but I would prefer him to get back in the octagon.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/28/17 06:50 PM

I think Mcgregor would struggle at domestic level at best in boxing.His status would make him a pull to watch but I would prefer him to get back in the octagon.

Me too P. that's why I was a little conflicted last saturday. I wanted Conor to win, but a win would make his return to MMA less likely, so on the other hand I didn't wanted him to win..

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/28/17 06:55 PM

If the UFC can pay him enough, Dana said they can.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/28/17 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander

If the UFC can pay him enough, Dana said they can.

Only if they can find him an opponent who will create with McGregor enough hype to raise the number of ppv buys above the 4/5 million mark.

In the current MMA landscape I have a hard time finding such an opponent, other than maybe Jon Jones or Brock Lesnar, but that's impossible due to obvious reasons..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/28/17 09:34 PM

Did Conor mcgregor ever fight Frankie Edgar. I thought Frankie edgar had the best fighters footwork of any UFC fighter. I would love to see them in match Edgar is 35 Conor is 29. I think Edgar could beat him if he was still fighting today.
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/29/17 07:46 PM

May-Mac was never going to go any other way, unless Mayweather was completely shot. As it was, Floyd's hand speed has diminished and his footwork was greatly diminished, so knowing that, he fought very intelligently. Ordinarily it is not a good idea to give away rounds but it was the byproduct of a brilliant strategy by Floyd.

Having said that, I was very impressed with McGregor. He took the fight to Floyd but was very good about maintaining his size and reach advantage early, keeping the proper range to best attack Floyd from. Later on, when the tide had turned, he never gave up or mailed it in to go the distance. He picked his shots late and gave himself the best chance to land meaningful blows even as the fight slipped away.

This was a much more entertaining fight than I expected, even if the result was never in doubt after the fourth round. Kudos to both fighters; both sports got a win-win out of an event that seemed like a farcical cash-grab going in.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/30/17 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
There were forces that did not want Conor McGregor to win that fight, which was evident over the last few weeks.

Totally absurd way for a fight to end.

Hopefully McGregor focuses on UFC now and ignores that goodfeather Malignaggi.

Come on. McGregor was practically unconscious on his feet when the ref stopped it. But why don't you tell us more about these "forces" that didn't want him to win..

He put up a good fight, better than I think any reasonable person thought he would, but he never stood a snowball's chance in Hell.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/30/17 04:19 AM

The wrestler against the fighter fake fight has been going on since the 1920. There was even talk of an actor who played s fighter fighting a real boxer. After Kirk Douglas made the champion a fantastic movie by the way. If you never saw it you should see it. Well there was talk about Douglas actually fighting Jack Dempsey. Then we had Antonio inoki v Mohammad Ali. The whole fight was Inoki on the mat on purpose kicking Ali like a girl. I saw that shit.

If Mayweather was fit against a fit Conor Mayweather wins in the first or second round.

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/30/17 09:50 AM

Whichever belt Conor has got in the UFC,he should defend.Either that or a rematch with Aldo.If the UFC keep going down the road of cherry picking fights at catch weights to generate a good ppv,then it's fucked.Conor may look for another circus fight against a boxer but who would really want to see all that cringing shit again..I would like Conor to go in with Aldo again or just retire with his millions but I fear he's addicted and affected by it al now.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 08/31/17 01:55 AM

McGregor didn't throw any punches to defend himself during Mayweather's final series of punches, and they were crushing blows. McGregor's eyes rolled into the back of his head after one of those punches. They will always call that. People have died in the ring when they don't punch back. A lot of fighters are able to keep their legs while still getting their brain pounded. The refs won't chance it. They'll call it every time when a fighter isn't hitting back. McGregor knew that's how boxing worked. Either he was just being his ignorant self, or he was disoriented. He he lost the fight, by TKO, and it was the correct call. Period. People can cry conspiracy all they want to.
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather" - 07/29/18 02:18 AM

I'll never be in McGregor's corner again I'll tell you that . He let us-our down
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET