Home

Eagles lost players

Posted By: PhillyMob

Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 12:19 AM

I don't know what Chip Kelly is up to but I think there is more going on with McCoy then is being said.
Still upset they got rid of him and Maclin. But hopefully Chip got something up his sleeve cause we are losing all our excitement players.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 09:13 AM

I admire his moxy by these moves. Time will tell if they are correct. But he traded away his #1 QB, #1 RB, and the #1 WR this year (Maclin) and the #1 WR last year (DeSean Jax).

Kelly will either prove to be a genius or he'll be out of a job in less than 2 years. If he sticks with Bradford, I think it's a mistake going with a guy who has 2 ACL injuries and can't stay on the field. But if Bradford is simply a trading chip to get a franchise QB, then it makes more sense. Kelly's offense requires athletics players to execute and it's highly debatable that Kelly will be able to replace the quality of players he has recently jettisoned.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 10:24 AM

What is with the 9 former players from Oregon on the team? Is he trying to get the entire Eagles roster to be a who's who of former Ducks?

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
What is with the 9 former players from Oregon on the team? Is he trying to get the entire Eagles roster to be a who's who of former Ducks?

That's not uncommon when NFL coaches come from the college ranks. Jimmy Johnson did it with the Cowboys. He drafted and brought in players from Miami (Michael Irvin, Russell Maryland), along with others who he competed against as a college coach (Emmitt Smith).

Butch Davis did the same thing when he coached the Browns. He drafted Winslow and other Florida-area players that he attempted to recruit while coaching in college. Davis was a terrible GM and his usefulness quickly ended when the crop of players with whom he was familiar dried up.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 03:27 PM

if the cowboys don't sign DeMarco murray, they will not have as potent an offense as they had last year, and romo is getting older, and no longer the QB he was.

the cowboys should be looking for a QB right now.

also the seahawk players can no longer have the confidence in pete carroll that they once had. they will no longer be contenders.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/11/15 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
if the cowboys don't sign DeMarco murray, they will not have as potent an offense as they had last year, and romo is getting older, and no longer the QB he was.

the cowboys should be looking for a QB right now.

also the seahawk players can no longer have the confidence in pete carroll that they once had. they will no longer be contenders.

I respectfully disagree about the Seahawks. Once they get on the field, the Super Bowl call will not be the focus. I think Seattle made themselves better with the Graham acquisition. Throw him in with Wilson and Lynch to make a potent offense.

Regardless of Murray, Dallas needs to find Romo's replacement. Romo has a 2-3 year maximum window. I personally think 2014 was his last great year and that injuries will take over.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/12/15 04:30 PM

murray's gone and he went to Philadelphia the cowboys division rival, jones could not be too happy about that one.

goombah, I agree about romo, but disagree about the seahawks.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/13/15 02:31 AM

Love him or hate him Pete Carroll has always been a players coach. He wont lose that team. No way.

As for Chip Kelly and the Eagles I think he has done a good job. I think Foles is an average QB who happened to have a good year last year (I think it was last year)

They upgraded IMO at QB and RB without a doubt. If Bradford can stay healthy they will compete. Getting Kiko Alonso when they lost that RB helped too.

The Seahawks should be nasty next year. Russell Wilson with the best TE in the game now? Wow....
Posted By: olivant

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/13/15 10:25 PM

I never claim to know more than NFL coaches and management, but I am puzzled about the Cowboys loss of Murray.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/14/15 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
I never claim to know more than NFL coaches and management, but I am puzzled about the Cowboys loss of Murray.

Why are you puzzled? Murray simply wanted to play with his college buddy Bradford and in a hurry up offense which both ran at Oklahoma together. Plus the Cowboys didn't let him run off, Murray was a free agent and free to go anywhere he wanted. He was gone no matter what the Cowboys offered (they were not able to offer much anyways).

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/14/15 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Why are you puzzled? Murray simply wanted to play with his college buddy Bradford and in a hurry up offense which both ran at Oklahoma together. Plus the Cowboys didn't let him run off, Murray was a free agent and free to go anywhere he wanted. He was gone no matter what the Cowboys offered (they were not able to offer much anyways).

which brings up the question who will replace murray? and, can you doubt that the cowboys are not as strong without him.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/16/15 06:03 PM

Off topic but I'm just saying watch out for my Dolphins this year!!

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/28/15 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

which brings up the question who will replace murray? and, can you doubt that the cowboys are not as strong without him.

Darren McFadden hahaha the cowgirl are terrible. They lost one of the best for one of the worst.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/28/15 04:29 PM

Better watch out, Adrian Peterson keeps trying to get cut from the Vikings and if he does you better believe he is heading home to Dallas...

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/29/15 09:23 AM

They can have any running back they want. But as long as they have tony Romo they will be horrible.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/29/15 09:46 AM

Already proved pretty much. They couldn't do shit with the number one running back.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/29/15 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Already proved pretty much. They couldn't do shit with the number one running back.

I agree.

romo is done , he's injury-prone and 35, last year was his last good year, jerry jones is the worst G.M. in the NFL.

the cowboys in 2015 will not win their division.

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/30/15 06:09 AM

I'm just glad I'm still gonna be watching the eagles games with me moving to Florida right now. Because we are winning it all!!!! Wishful thinking lol
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/30/15 10:50 AM

I'm just glad I'm still gonna be watching the eagles games with me moving to Florida right now. Because we are winning it all!!!! Wishful thinking lol
MY BUFFALO BILLs THank DIP KELLY for that TRADE!! We r not sure ALONZO will be the same looooook out for THE BILLS D
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/30/15 10:51 AM

I CANT wait till da BILLS D SQUISH da FISH!!!!!!! BILLS atleast 2nd in the EAST next year!! PLAYOFFS!!

Re: Eagles lost players - 03/30/15 03:52 PM

They can have any running back they want. But as long as they have tony Romo they will be horrible.

I never said they were a Super Bowl team. I just said to watch out for Peterson to Dallas if he can get away from the Vikes. I agree, Romo is an overpaid pansy much like Cutler lol

Re: Eagles lost players - 04/01/15 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: jipjones
I CANT wait till da BILLS D SQUISH da FISH!!!!!!! BILLS atleast 2nd in the EAST next year!! PLAYOFFS!!

Naw man, y'all need a QB first! Miami taking the division this year! wink
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Eagles lost players - 06/02/15 09:01 PM

Chip Kelly is a racist!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET