Home

Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin

Posted By: MaryCas

Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin - 09/03/13 12:32 AM

Jeez is this lady nuts? 64 years old and she swims from Cuba to Key West, 105 miles, non-stop, 53 hours in the water. Inspirational or temporary insanity? Its an incredible feat, but really, what is the point? That the human body can endure that, or the brain and over come it? I really can't comprehend a feat like that or understand the purpose.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin - 09/03/13 07:13 AM

I wonder if she had lots of condoms full of coke in her belly? Excellent method of smuggling I reckon wink
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin - 09/03/13 03:45 PM

It was a stunning accomplishment.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin - 09/03/13 06:27 PM

Swimming that far is no joke! Those jellyfish in the Straits are no joke!
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Diana Nyad - 105 mile swin - 09/03/13 09:42 PM

[quote=MaryCas]Jeez is this lady nuts? 64 years old and she swims from Cuba to Key West, 105 miles, non-stop, 53 hours in the water. Inspirational or temporary insanity? Its an incredible feat, but really, what is the point? That the human body can endure that, or the brain and over come it? I really can't comprehend a feat like that or understand the purpose. [/quote This was an incredible feat- man or woman. As to why, sometimes people just like to challenge themselves and set a very high goal. Just like the Tour De France- what's the point? Again a personal challenge. Congratulations to Diana
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET