Home

Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here

Posted By: RichieAnimal

Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/22/13 08:12 PM

Started coaching soccer in 1969 while I was still an adult player. I am retired now, but still help train players on occasion so ask away.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/23/13 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
Started coaching soccer in 1969 while I was still an adult player. I am retired now, but still help train players on occasion so ask away.

Richie how about you organize an EastCoast Soccer Game... There will be 6 teams one named after each crime family and the new family which is under intense scrutiny because of the rumored Transnational Laws "The Benardo Crime Family" they are in NJ, Brooklyn, and Scotland!

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/23/13 11:58 PM

We can call the league they play their games in the northeast super division.

How about we get the tangelwood boys to start a team. I wonder if Butchie Santorelli is still alive. He almost killed my other brother years ago. Brother Ralph looked like a guy he wanted to kill. But his gun jammed then he saw it was my brother and not the guy he wanted to kill and left.

We can get the NY Albanians from the Bronx to play. Their not Italian but they actually have a team made up of the Albanian mafia.

Get an old mans team made up of the surviving members of the old purple gang. I wonder if they would let me play on their side?

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/24/13 12:01 AM

But I rather this be used for coaches of soccer who have questions. Or players who have questions on how to improve their game. It would be a lot more fun.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/24/13 04:03 AM

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal

Get an old mans team made up of the surviving members of the old purple gang. I wonder if they would let me play on their side?

Well you should go buy yourself a pair of cleats and just show up maybe they'll they let you ref the game?
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/24/13 04:06 PM

Richie, good to see an American with an interest in soccer. Although not qualified as a coach i used to help run my son's team and i have followed footy my whole life.

Re: Any questions on coaching Soccer post them here - 01/24/13 06:50 PM

I found tge game by accident after I ran away from home to gey away from an abusive father. I would spend a lot of time in Jefferson park my local park. There was an adult Italian club team that would train there. Something about the game I liked. So I would watch them train. After a while the coach asked me if I wanted to train with them. I was 11 at the time. After practice he gave me a ball and told me to practure. He became a father figure to me. I trained with them for 5 years with them before I ever played in a league game at 16. But I played in friendly games with them before that.

When I moved to Brooklyn with my brother and mother after my father and his brother were murdered. I played for a club called sporting club Gjoa club is over 100 years old now. I would always help the younger kids train I wanted to give back something to the game.

Then the 8 yr old teams coach got the Big C. So they asked me if I wanted to do them I jumped at the chance,

The rest is history.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET