Home

manny pac fight

Posted By: spmob

manny pac fight - 06/10/12 05:26 AM

Whats up? Someone had to be paid off...
Posted By: SC

Re: manny pac fight - 06/10/12 05:29 AM

Moving this to the proper forum (Sports).

I just saw a friend's review of the fight on Facebook.... he said the same thing (that a judge was paid off).
Posted By: spmob

Re: manny pac fight - 06/10/12 05:37 AM

Sorry....I just was shocked!
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: manny pac fight - 06/10/12 05:40 AM

Its a Arum Vegas robbery
Posted By: XDCX

Re: manny pac fight - 06/10/12 05:57 PM

The fix was definitely in. No doubt in my mind.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: manny pac fight - 06/11/12 02:17 AM

As soon as the fight was over I left the room because no need to wait for the judges to announce Pacquiao the winner, which I thought was obvious. When everyone in my house started going crazy saying Bradley won I couldn't believe it.

Bradley did fight well and actually seemed to adjust and step it up as the fight went on, but I still don't see how he won. I'm looking forward to a rematch if there is one because I think Bradley has a chance to win legitimately. He's clearly one of the better fighters to face Pacquiao and with some experience against him now, he seems smart enough and talented enough to be even more prepared for a rematch. I think round two will be a better fight.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
As soon as the fight was over I left the room because no need to wait for the judges to announce Pacquiao the winner, which I thought was obvious. When everyone in my house started going crazy saying Bradley won I couldn't believe it.

Bradley did fight well and actually seemed to adjust and step it up as the fight went on, but I still don't see how he won. I'm looking forward to a rematch if there is one because I think Bradley has a chance to win legitimately. He's clearly one of the better fighters to face Pacquiao and with some experience against him now, he seems smart enough and talented enough to be even more prepared for a rematch. I think round two will be a better fight.

According to what Bradley is quoted as saying HERE, there will be a rematch.

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 06:43 PM

Definately will be a rematch in November. Arum won't get a cent of my money, I will stream it illegally LOL.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 07:04 PM

People should be going to prison over this.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 07:41 PM

I cant believe some of you guys actually paid to see this or would pay to see any of these boxing matches anymore...

i went to a sports bar and watched it for free, i refuse to pay whatever it costs to stream these overprices boxing matches.

Now if it was boxing from the 1990s then that would be a different story...

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 07:53 PM

90s?? Hell give me the 1920s-1980s!!!
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo

haha thats before my time

the 90s had De La Hoya, Chavez, Tyson, Holyfield, Roy Jones, etc

pretty good id say
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: manny pac fight - 06/12/12 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo

haha thats before my time

the 90s had De La Hoya, Chavez, Tyson, Holyfield, Roy Jones, etc

pretty good id say

The 70' & 80's had Muhammad Ali, Smokin Joe Frazier, George Forman, Leon Spinks, Ken Norton, Larry Holmes, Roberto Durán, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard.

Class!

In my opinion the last classly fighter was Evander Holyfield.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: manny pac fight - 06/13/12 01:44 PM

As much as i love boxing i have to say it is in a sad state today. Not so much the fighters who are always the ones to risk everything but the promoters, sanctioning bodies and TV companies are a disgrace.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: manny pac fight - 06/13/12 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
The 70' & 80's had Muhammad Ali, Smokin Joe Frazier, George Forman, Leon Spinks, Ken Norton, Larry Holmes, Roberto Durán, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard.

Class!

In my opinion the last classly fighter was Evander Holyfield.

That was certainly a golden era.

I didn't see the recent fight, but feel sorry for Manny. While head scratching results aren't new to boxing, it's strange that a challenger wins a decision where he was by all accounts outclassed throughout the fight.

I remember Ali winning a few controversial decisions against Frazier, Norton, and Jimmy Ellis in bouts where many thought his opponenents won the fight.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET