Home

What Supplements do you / have you used??

Posted By: NickyScarfo

What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/22/11 06:13 PM

I guess there are a few sports guys on here playing football, rugby, soccer etc, what are your opinions on supplements that athletes take like Creatine and protein shakes? What are your personal choices? I'm talking about legal stuff.
Posted By: olivant

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/22/11 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I guess there are a few sports guys on here playing football, rugby, soccer etc, what are your opinions on supplements that athletes take like Creatine and protein shakes? What are your personal choices? I'm talking about legal stuff.

The body can only absord so much of anything. Complete proteins can only be absorbed in proportion to the muscle fiber's need for them. Steroid using bodybuilders ingest complete proteins to meet the increased capability of their muscle fibers to absorb that extra protein (assuming that they do the lifting work). If they don't, it gets exeplled through urination and some of it will be stored as fat.

A good example of how out of hand some of this gets is oxygen intake. The body can only effectively use an air mixture that is 25% oxygen. Sitting on the sidelines taking in pure oxygen is probably a waste of time for most players.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/22/11 10:09 PM

jUST A PROTEIN SHAKE AFTER WORKOUTS.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/23/11 01:55 AM

Take Prostate Support , by co. NOW , also take Triple strength Liq. 1 tsp. a day Chlorophyll , keeps my breath smellin nice. Oxygen to your blood. I do have Diabetes type 2 , so it is also good in healing. Plus it is nice and and green and clears you out , so it looks like a you ate a pine tree wink cool GREEN, or ate your pot, back in the younger days , so what I am told, and read. cool also no Odor ! In other words your poop don't stink wink cool Stay off steriod's , eat right and if you want to build bulk, use light weights, alot of rep's. If you want to lift for power weights, then work up and protien diet and powder.

Skip the drugs, or die ! cool
Posted By: NJBoy55

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/23/11 02:50 AM

Try to get the protein out of the food you eat, and not so much from shakes, just a few times a day is good for the shakes.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/23/11 07:44 AM

I did one cycle of steroids in my life. 10 weeks of D-Ball...then tapered off taking cell-tech got real cut up..lost alot of the water weight...it was real obvious to everyone around me but I was only 20 years old and did not care. One thing I can say is,it was a fun experience A lot of us did them one of my roomates stacked decca with dball...anyone familar with the injectables which one is most popular nowdays
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/23/11 08:50 PM

tHE BEST TIME TO TAKE a protein shake is rite after a workout. After lifting weights u have about a 30 minute window to get protein to ur muscles. I think a protein shake is the best way. It takes to long for food to breakdown so u mite miss that 30 min window. A protein shake does not have to breakdown, it is already in liquid form.

ds
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/24/11 02:13 AM

It depends if you want to get cut up, or get bigger. A lot of the so-called legal stuff in the U.S. that worked fairly well has been taken off the market. I don't know what kind of regulations you country has but anything like creatine is just pure water weight. Protein is alright I guess.

Posted By: GerryLang

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/24/11 11:28 AM

I used creatine for a while in my late teens/early twenties, it worked well initially, by putting on water weight, but had its limitations.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/26/11 07:08 PM

Celery, wheatgerm and egg whites....apparently very good for a high sperm count rolleyes whistle lol

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/26/11 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Celery, wheatgerm and egg whites....apparently very good for a high sperm count rolleyes whistle lol
wink lol Yogi, knows about this , how many kids he got again wink cool wonder if he takes all these together tongue

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/27/11 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
It depends if you want to get cut up, or get bigger. A lot of the so-called legal stuff in the U.S. that worked fairly well has been taken off the market. I don't know what kind of regulations you country has but anything like creatine is just pure water weight. Protein is alright I guess.

Yeah Creatine is legal here, though I import it from the US as they have better one's, I'm 6-1 and 190 would like to be 220, but I will not use anything illegal so just creatine and shakes atm
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/27/11 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Frosty
wink lol Yogi, knows about this , how many kids he got again wink cool wonder if he takes all these together tongue

Of course i do lol lol

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/28/11 05:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Frosty

Of course i do lol lol
lol Woooooaoaaooa look out Mrs. B , Yogi's comin eek
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 12/28/11 03:29 PM

Just protein and creatine these days.

Although i have tried pretty much most of the natural supplements. Beta-alanine is as good as creatine in my opinion.
Posted By: Norris

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 07/18/12 03:19 PM

I never use any supplement to build my muscles because most of the supplement are not suitable for my body.
I always take natural foods along with regular exercises to build my body and gain the muscles.

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 08/15/12 03:07 PM

I'm using all BSN stuff now, the pre-workout NO-Xplode, Protein Syntha 6 and a creatine Cell Mass. Along with clean eating and regular gym sessions seeing good returns.
Posted By: southend

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 01/28/13 11:07 PM

The only creatine I recommend would be BUILD-HD from BPI Sports.
Right now i take a pre-workout called GO from EXT Sports and my postworkout shake is chocolate Nitro-Tech from MuscleTech.

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 01/30/13 06:19 AM

C4 Pre-workout by Cellucor its the shit.

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 01/31/13 11:07 PM

Yeah C4 blue razz flavor is pretty good. You should try ALARM Ultra by ImageSports great stuff
Posted By: Revend

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 02/13/13 06:58 AM

I never used any supplement because supplements are beneficial but some supplements have some side effects so we should not do any experiment with our health.

Re: What Supplements do you / have you used?? - 02/16/13 06:06 PM

i love juice
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET