Home

your WORST Sports moment?

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

your WORST Sports moment? - 08/26/11 12:41 PM

Here's one that all Dolphin fans unfortunately remember. In Dan Marino's last game, Miami lost to the Jaguars in the playoffs 62-7. It was so ugly, Hall of Famer Marino was benched in the 2nd half in favor of friggin Damon Huard.
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 08/26/11 02:01 PM

game 6 of the 2003 nlcs...do i need to say more?
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 08/26/11 02:48 PM

2009 NFC Championship when Favre threw the pick. My TV was lucky that night, very lucky!

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 08/26/11 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: dontommasino
2009 NFC Championship when Favre threw the pick. My TV was lucky that night, very lucky!

i actually loved that moment
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 08/27/11 12:48 AM

2006 National League Championship Series Game 7. Mets/Cards. I was there to feel the pain.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/02/11 04:15 PM

Watching England lose to Germany in a penalty shoot out in the semi finals of the 1990 World Cup finals.....

Seeing Newcastle United lose 2 FA cup finals in a row......

Watching Hagler lose to Sugar Ray.......

These 3 spring to mind out of many others..... frown panic
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/02/11 04:36 PM

Bills comeback against the Oilers - 1993 playoffs.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/02/11 04:37 PM

Watching Ricky Hatton get KO'd by Manny Pacman in 2 rounds...the KO was frightening I worried for Ricky's health.
Basically every World Cup England have played in always ends in disaster!
Posted By: Longneck

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/02/11 06:10 PM

2005 NFL PLayoffs
Colts vs Steelers

Vanderjagt misses the FG to tie it. Not that the Colts deserved to win it, but it is by far the most frustrating game I ever saw.

Nick Harper's girlfriend stabbed him in the knee the night before the game, he's the CB Ben Roethlisberger was able to catch up to and tackle.

So many damn things about that game...
Posted By: goombah

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/02/11 07:03 PM

Just one? I root for Cleveland teams...

Tie: Game 7 of the 1997 World Series and the 1986 AFC Championship losing to Elway.

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 09/03/11 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: goombah
Just one? I root for Cleveland teams...

Tie: Game 7 of the 1997 World Series and the 1986 AFC Championship losing to Elway.

wheres the two with basketball? lol
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 01/14/12 11:03 PM

Man Utd losing 1-6 to Man City in October has to be one of the worst days for me to be a Man Utd fan, horrible afternoon..
Posted By: klydon1

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/08/12 06:20 AM

Easy. Game 6 of the 1993 World Series. Damn Joe Carter.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/08/12 05:36 PM

The Eagles comeback victory over the Giants last year. The punt return by DeSean Jackson to win the game. The punter was told by Coughlin, "don't kick it to Jackson". What did he do? Right to Jackson. That punter wasn't back with the team this year and it made a biiiiiiiig difference.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/08/12 06:00 PM

As a kid, the '73 World Series. The A's eliminated the Mets on my 14th birthday. That REALLY sucked.

As an adult, the Flipper Anderson Giants playoff game. Hands down.
Posted By: Mark

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/08/12 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: BAM_233

Bam - you're a Cubs fan... the worst sports moment for you is opening day of EVERY season! wink
Posted By: Frosty

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/08/12 06:36 PM

Where Teams and Owners (Basketball the Worst) and they fight over money, like they aren't maken enough for drugs and such already ! No concern about fans who like to watch games. I will not watch NBA anymore they suck ! The rest play this shit, and I won't watch them either. In this economy and world it is not right !

Just Sayen !

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/11/12 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Originally Posted By: BAM_233

Bam - you're a Cubs fan... the worst sports moment for you is opening day of EVERY season! wink

It's been days now and no snappy comment from Bam yet?!? You are slipping, my friend! wink
Posted By: Frosty

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/19/12 01:48 AM

confused Bam was on earlier, it would be nice to hear from him. But can't wait for baseball ! Of course the Yankee's are gonna kick tail ! wink cool
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 02/24/12 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Frosty
confused Bam was on earlier, it would be nice to hear from him. But can't wait for baseball ! Of course the Yankee's are gonna kick tail ! wink cool

I'm with ya Frost.....if A-dud rises to the occasion and Tex. finds his bat. Watch out for SC's Dread Sox now that they have Bobby V. BTW, keep an eye out for the Yankee 2012 thread. The GF usually kicks it off.

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 03/07/12 12:48 AM

Indianapolis beating the Bears in the Superbowl down in rainy Miami. The only good part of that game was Devin Hester running back the opening kick off for a TD. After that it was all down hill. frown
Posted By: Camarel

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 07/06/12 08:14 PM

Celtic losing 3-2 to porto in the 2003 uefa cup final
Posted By: Camarel

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 07/06/12 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Here's one that all Dolphin fans unfortunately remember. In Dan Marino's last game, Miami lost to the Jaguars in the playoffs 62-7. It was so ugly, Hall of Famer Marino was benched in the 2nd half in favor of friggin Damon Huard.

Damn i've only seen a couple of nfl games but that score sounds ridiculous is it one of the biggest ever defeats?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 07/08/12 02:02 PM

Sitting in the endzone where Edwards scored. uhwhat sick
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 07/08/12 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Sitting in the endzone where Edwards scored. uhwhat sick

I was there too on the side of the endzone in section 135. ohwell
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: your WORST Sports moment? - 07/09/12 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Frosty
Where Teams and Owners (Basketball the Worst) and they fight over money, like they aren't maken enough for drugs and such already ! No concern about fans who like to watch games. I will not watch NBA anymore they suck ! The rest play this shit, and I won't watch them either. In this economy and world it is not right !

Just Sayen !

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3473848576/tt0116277
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET