Home

Italy VS USA

Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Italy VS USA - 06/16/06 06:31 PM

Do you know what team the gangsters(Cosa Nostra) in New York will suport? I guess Italy has the chance to win, Usa doesn`t pay attention to Soccer matter as much as Italy, England, Argentina, Germany and others. What about the Cosa Nostra guys???
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/16/06 09:30 PM

I'll be watching at rooting for the USA. Not that I think we'll win, but it will be something fun to watch.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 12:54 AM

The US will be done after Saturday.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 02:23 PM

I am looking forward to this game tonight.
Italy looked impressive the other night and the US must win to stay alive so it should be a good game.
I think it could be a draw!
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 08:04 PM

Current Score: USA v Italy 1-1

45 Minutes to play, my prediction:

USA will beat Italy 3-1.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 08:06 PM

Only if this ref actually lets them FINISH the game. :rolleyes: He might just throw everyone out before its over.
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 09:55 PM

I didn't see the match, so can someone tell me why Totti had to be replaced by Rino Gattuso?
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 10:00 PM

OK, I got that totally wrong. 1-1 Final score.

Great performance by USA, but I still think thats it for them.

Terrible performance by Italy.

Too many sendings off. I think the officials are very overzealous. Some common sense would be appreciated.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/17/06 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
I didn't see the match, so can someone tell me why Totti had to be replaced by Rino Gattuso?
Well they lost De Rossi with a red so they took off Totti and added a stronger midfielder.

This game was mental. Really enjoyed it though but far too many people are being penilised for elbows.
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/18/06 03:36 PM

I saw the Usa-Italy match yesterday. I am surprised, the American team developed a great performance, they played much better than I thought. I thought Italy would beat USA easily.But instead, USA took over the control of the match, they shot many times straight to the goalkeeper area. There was a goal, (the would be-the second one)which was canceled because of the offside.
I think Donovan is one of the best players in the american team.
After Italy initially struggled to get into the game, Andrea Pirlo curled in a free-kick from the right and Gilardino put Italy in front with a glanced diving header. (1-0)
The USA pulled level when Zaccardo tried to clear Reyna's free-kick with his left foot and sliced the ball into his own net. (1-1)
Italy were reduced to ten men when De Rossi was sent off with a straight red card for an elbowing offence on Brian McBride. Poor guy, he was bleeding!
Italian performance was dissapointing, it doesn´t seem to be the great team it was years before.
USA lost the chance to beat Italy with 10 men when Pablo Mastroeni and Eddie Pope were sent off, anyway, USA continued controling the match.
Keller is a good goal keeper, good job for him!
Nobody answered me a question...what about the Cosa Nostra gangsters in New York?

And I am happy to know the USA captain is Claudio Reyna, he is from Argentina. :p
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Italy VS USA - 06/20/06 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Yogi Barrabbas:
I am looking forward to this game tonight.
Italy looked impressive the other night and the US must win to stay alive so it should be a good game.
I think it could be a draw!
I truly am the King of Predictions
The US were superb and they deserved to win.
The Italians were poor but that was down to the performance of the US.
They are still alive in the tournament,can still beat Ghana and go through and can be very proud of their game the other night!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET