Home

How bout them Heat

Posted By: Intenzo

How bout them Heat - 05/13/05 01:12 PM

Been watching my home town destroy the wizards. The Heat is the only team in the playoffs that has not lost. they have seven stright won. Lets go Heat.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/13/05 01:57 PM

I've seen Dwayne Wade play on a few occasions, but last night... WOW!

The best way I can describe his game is FEROCIOUS. His game isn't smooth like a Ray Allen's - he's more of a power guard. He just took over at the end.

I hope he has a better head on his shoulder than Kobe and Penny Hardaway because what he can build with Shaq is something special.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/13/05 03:10 PM

yeah Wade is one of the greatest player I've seen in the past few years. if it wasn't for the LeBron-hype, he would get even more attention, and I really believe he can carry the Heat to the finals, and maybe for the title, even though I still hope the Pistons can get it.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/13/05 03:43 PM

Well while the Pistons fight the Pacers, the Heat will sweep the Wizards and will have rest until the Conference Finals.

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/13/05 04:37 PM

Well I would rather see the Heat face off with the Pistons then the Pacers because they seem to struggle with the pacers for some reason. plus I like to see Shaq go up aginst Ben Wallace
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/15/05 05:39 AM

'Zo made a key play today as the Shaq-less Heat defeat the Washington Wizards 99-95. On to face the winner of Indy and Motown... These 9 days are gonna be real good for Shaq's health, though I don't know if he's gonna be 100% but he will be effective come Eastern Conference Finals...

Watch and See

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/17/05 04:17 PM

I think the Heat have a great chance at taking it all home.Wade is unbelivele he is playing great basketball thats for sure lets go Heat
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/17/05 05:00 PM

Well, it depends on how hurt Shaq is, I think.

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/20/05 01:09 PM

So it has come down to the Heat and the Pistons in the finals this should be a very good game but i hope that shaq can play because i like to see him go up agianst Ben wallace.

LETS GO HEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/24/05 02:17 PM

So the frist game of the finals went down and so did the Heat I was diapointed in Wades game but I also must say Detriot played well and had him on lock. Lets see what happends in game two. Come lets go HEAT
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: How bout them Heat - 05/25/05 12:25 AM

I hate the f*cking Heat, especially Mourning! The guy acts totally unprofessional on the court. He's getting on my nerves all over again when they used to lose to the Knicks back in the late 1990s. I'm so glad Detroit won yesterday! And could they get any more red into that areana last night!? 1 game down, 3 to go!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/01/05 03:22 AM

WOO HOO the Heat lose again! 2-2

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/02/05 06:56 PM

Tonight's the biggest game of the year. Maybe in their history. If they don't win. That's it. They don't have a chance going back to Motown.

P.S. Irishman, how about them Knicks? :p

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/02/05 07:04 PM

Doesn't matter, as long as your Heat lose I take great pride in what Lisa Simpson calls 'Shameful Joy' (taking pleasure in the suffering of others). Let's go Motown!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/03/05 12:19 PM

Heat win 88-76. :p All they need to do is wrap it up on saturday...

Heat leads 3-2
Posted By: goombah

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/03/05 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Andrew:
Heat win 88-76. :p All they need to do is wrap it up on saturday...

Heat leads 3-2
I hope they win, but they're in trouble if Wade's injury is serious. Detroit has self-destructed twice now in this series.

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/03/05 01:08 PM

Yeah let's see how Wade feels. Man I really hate Alonzo Mourning. It seems this guy didn't play "this well" in New Jersey
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/04/05 01:13 AM

You all worry too much about Wade's injury. That form of injury and all, he shouldn't have tried to come back as quickly as he did. He'll be ready probably for tomorrow night.

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/04/05 01:23 AM

I'm sure he will. I love how all these sports websites are saying his status is uncertain. Pla-leze! They're 1 game away from the Finals. YEAH, he's suer gonna sit this one out :rolleyes:

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/05/05 01:04 AM

Alright, Detroit's up by 12 at the break!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/05/05 02:32 AM

How'd you like that 25 point beat down!? GO PISTONS!!
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/05/05 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I'm sure he will. I love how all these sports websites are saying his status is uncertain. Pla-leze! They're 1 game away from the Finals. YEAH, he's suer gonna sit this one out :rolleyes:
guess he did

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/05/05 04:11 AM

I'm surprised. No worries, he'll be playing Monday

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/06/05 10:14 PM

This is it, tonight. This is without a doubt, I think, the biggest game of the NBA season...

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 01:24 AM

Down by 5 at the half, just keep at it... LET'S GO HEAT!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 02:59 AM

So I guess the question we should be asking ourselves is 'How Bout Them Head!?' Man you don't know how HAPPY I am that they lost! I wanna hear Zo's postgame conference! I hated him since he got traded back to Miami! Congratulations to the 2005 Eastern Conference Champion Detroit Pistons!
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 03:17 AM

Enjoy the off season Shaq.

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 03:55 AM

WOO HOO!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 01:37 PM

THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 02:26 PM

They had 4 shots to go up by 8 with four minutes left, Wade went 0 for 6 in the 4th.

No excuses.
Posted By: goombah

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 02:32 PM

I hate the Pis-sons, but I respect their defense. I think they'll give the Spurs a better matchup. But the Heat also just choked that game away. They're the 1st team in over 20 years to lose a Game 7 at home in the NBA.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 02:41 PM

Who thinks that Wade shouldn't have played with his injury. Perhaps with a replacement for him they might have had a better shot?

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Who thinks that Wade shouldn't have played with his injury. Perhaps with a replacement for him they might have had a better shot?
Yeah they really showed that in Game 6. No way, Wade HAD to play or else Miami would have been blown out again. I'm not only happy that Miami's out of the playoffs now, but now I have a reason to watch the Finals. If it was Miami & San Antonio, I wouldn't be watching them but now I'm glad that I get to. GO PISTONS!
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/07/05 11:19 PM

YES! now we're only 4 wins away from back-to-back championships. I just love the Pistons, this team must be seen as an example for all those millionaire-egocentric stars around the NBA. LET'S GO PISTONS!

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/09/05 03:24 AM

What about them Heat?

End of thread
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/09/05 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
I can't say that. Wade came back in fine form for the second half. Regardless, we just got beat by a beter team. Congrats Pistons. However, I'm disapointied at Damon Jones. Goddamn him and that attempted shot he made 1 minute before the end of the game.

BTW: San Antonio in 4.
Fuck the Pistons.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: How bout them Heat - 06/10/05 05:52 PM

I give Wade credit for playing hurt, but it disgusted me how he used his injury as an excuse for choking in the 4th quarter.

My boy Allen Iverson never makes excuses when he doesn't perform. AI plays injured all the time, but he takes the responsibility that he is the Sixers main man. He knows that when the Sixers win, he gets all the credit. So he is willing to accept the blame when the Sixers lose. Obviously Wade does not want that responsibility.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET