Home

Grand Theft Auto VI

Posted By: Hollander

Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/05/23 07:02 AM

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/05/23 08:17 AM

Posted By: Strax

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/06/23 11:01 PM

Vice City was the one i enjoyed the most playing , legendary game.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/07/23 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Strax

I'm with you. Possibly the most fun game I've ever played. It just had everything. Solid gameplay, the best setting, great story, nostalgia, not to mention the voices of Ray Liotta, Tom Sizemore, etc.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 01:04 AM

Looking forward to this game. I think if they do it right, it will give the other gaming studios a run for their money. San Andreas is my favorite in the series, Samuel L Jackson, Faizon Love, Clifton Powell, Ice-T, James Woods, Peter Fonda, William Fichtner, Tommy Chong, Frank Vincent, and Clifton Collins Jr were many of the voice actors in the game.

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 01:39 AM

V
Originally Posted by Giacalone

I'm with you. Possibly the most fun game I've ever played. It just had everything. Solid gameplay, the best setting, great story, nostalgia, not to mention the voices of Ray Liotta, Tom Sizemore, etc.

100% don't forget philip michael thomas and the sound track vice city kicked ass this month you can play it on Netflix games!

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Looking forward to this game. I think if they do it right, it will give the other gaming studios a run for their money. San Andreas is my favorite in the series, Samuel L Jackson, Faizon Love, Clifton Powell, Ice-T, James Woods, Peter Fonda, William Fichtner, Tommy Chong, Frank Vincent, and Clifton Collins Jr were many of the voice actors in the game.

San Andreas was huge world another classic. Also on Netflix this month.

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

100% don't forget philip michael thomas and the sound track vice city kicked ass this month you can play it on Netflix games!

I had no idea Netflix games even exist. I might play Vice City/San Andreas again on my PC, i never play games on my mobile phone.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander

I had no idea Netflix games even exist. I might play Vice City/San Andreas again on my PC, i never play games on my mobile phone.

Netflix games have been around for a while now. I'm not big into mobile gaming either, but it can be useful if you want to kill time. My oldest daughter loves mobile gaming lol

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/08/23 04:06 PM

Netflix games have been around for a while now. I'm not big into mobile gaming either, but it can be useful if you want to kill time. My oldest daughter loves mobile gaming lol

Kids/Teens are obsessed with mobile gaming, a lot of them don't know how to use computer because they spend most of their time on mobile phone. While we used PC for that , gaming , talking with friends via MSN etc. They have it all on mobile phone.

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/09/23 11:16 AM

LOL the trailer has 132 million viewers in 4 days...

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/26/23 12:47 AM

Kids/Teens are obsessed with mobile gaming, a lot of them don't know how to use computer because they spend most of their time on mobile phone. While we used PC for that , gaming , talking with friends via MSN etc. They have it all on mobile phone.

You can now play them on Netflix GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. Nostalgia for us but for the kids now they will also love them I will try them on my new tablet or phone later. This is a huge addition to Netflix mobile games and set a new level.

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/26/23 01:02 AM

Posted By: FireHawk

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 12/30/23 04:40 PM

So its a Bonnie and Clyde duo...that's cool

hope their isn't some betrayal or anything and they play it straight
Posted By: FireHawk

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI - 03/16/24 01:49 AM

Here is the first official artwork of the two protagonists, Jason and Lucia

https://i.imgur.com/G5h0MB0.jpeg
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET