Home

Identity/Mafia Roleplay

Posted By: Vincent_Luciano

Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 12:49 AM

Hello everyone, this is a little unorthodox for a forums post but I’m apart of a family that’s awaiting the release of a game called Identity. It’s basically a roleplaying, open-world game that’s coming out with a beta very soon. The reason for us posting here is to find new members who have an understanding of the mob as good as ours. We have a well established, sizeable family, we have been around for awhile now, and a lot of our members are well informed about La Cosa Nostra and its principles. If anyone’s interested, I’ll post a link below to the Identity forums where you can check out our post. You can find the rules and some general info about La Cosa Nostra in case you aren’t well informed about it (although given the website you’re on I doubt it). If you’re further interested in Identity or our family, you can respond to the post or personally message our boss, Franco Luprano.

Identity still hasn’t released yet, so in the meantime we’re playing Mafia Roleplay on Garry’s Mod. It’s just temporary, and we’re actually awaiting the release of a new server that we’ll be dedicating most of our time on. We’re not just waiting on the forums, anxious for Identity’s release. We’ve been playing other games to keep us busy. So if you’re interested, head to link below.

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/2103-luprano-family/?page=1
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 12:57 AM

hey welcome smile
sounds interesting...
keep update please smile
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 01:59 AM

It's a shame they don't have these types of games on consoles. No one sees the potential and it's so stupid

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Japseye1
It's a shame they don't have these types of games on consoles. No one sees the potential and it's so stupid

yeah !!!!
it's my dream !!!
and also micahel giovanni dream
we hope that in mafia 4 (or maybe gta) they will bring us the lcn made guy protagonist who control a crew or a family and you can control more then 1 player !
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:10 AM

It looks pretty good!

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:17 AM

I had an idea like that awhile ago, where you could rise through the ranks and eventually control your very own family (Placing guys where needed, promoting, "demoting", etc). It'd be nice to see something like that.
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:20 AM

It seems like you can do all that in the game through player interaction opposed to an in game system.

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:23 AM

well i think i'll join if it's fine of course smile
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Vincent_Luciano
I had an idea like that awhile ago, where you could rise through the ranks and eventually control your very own family (Placing guys where needed, promoting, "demoting", etc). It'd be nice to see something like that.

you should do this on GTA and I would be definitely interested

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:31 AM

While I'm aware there are some decent RP servers on GTA, I'm afraid our focus is entirely on Identity. Take a look at the wesbite and watch some gameplay trailers, you may like what you find.

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/13/18 02:32 AM

Of course. If you go to the link (our Family page) and create an account on the forums, just leave a reply that includes a pledge to our organization and we'll fill you in on the rest of the details.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Identity/Mafia Roleplay - 06/14/18 03:26 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this Vincent. Looks very intriguing.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET