Home

GTA: Five Families

Posted By: Dbm7

GTA: Five Families - 09/27/15 01:54 AM

The five families of Liberty City, that'd be awsome
Posted By: Purple2K

Re: GTA: Five Families - 09/30/15 11:20 PM

With the HD universe, I think the five families now would be the Gambetti, Pavano, Messina, Lupisella and Ancelotti families, according to GTA Wiki.
Posted By: Dbm7

Re: GTA: Five Families - 10/06/15 12:27 AM

Yeah, exactly. GTA based on them
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: GTA: Five Families - 12/21/15 03:02 AM

That'd be awesome DLC, in the reigns of the Lost & The Damned, and The Ballad Of Gay Tony. Idk if they'd really make a full game out of just the Five Families, as that'd be pretty limiting. Maybe they can take an HD Vice City approach and have the main character be a mob soldier from one of the Five Families, who gets into a beef and branches out on his own to meet all kinds of nefarious and sometimes completely ridiculous, and mad individuals and make all the moneys. Seriously though, that'd be a pretty awesome GTA game.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: GTA: Five Families - 12/21/15 07:11 AM

Vice city still the best in my view story wise
Posted By: JohnnyTheGent

Re: GTA: Five Families - 03/01/16 11:03 PM

I wonder what happened to all the wiseguys you worked for in GTA3 I know you wiped out the Leone Crime Family but I don't remember killing the other guys you worked for.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: GTA: Five Families - 03/02/16 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnnyTheGent
I wonder what happened to all the wiseguys you worked for in GTA3 I know you wiped out the Leone Crime Family but I don't remember killing the other guys you worked for.

Two of the families leaders are wiped out. Toni C should have taken over the Leone family, but there is no mentioned of that, however in a random encounter in GTA V, if you save a daughter of a turned made man (It lines up with Sammy The Bull) she will tell you that her dad sent a lot of members to prison in 04' and 05'. Which would explain why you don't see them in GTA IV.

Rumor is that GTA VI will be set in London, England, but there is also another rumor that it will be set in Vice City, if so then we might see Tommy. Who knows.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: GTA: Five Families - 05/24/16 09:04 PM

They need to set in carcer city. If any of you have played manhunt you will know what i mean.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: GTA: Five Families - 05/30/16 08:50 AM

Yea but then it wouldn't be GTA. It'd just be Manhunt. I don't remember if I played Manhunt 2. I know I played 1, that game was brutal, and a classic. I remember renting it from Hollywood Video, and liking it so much, I made my grandmother buy it for me , after I never returned it. Man, I miss Hollywood Video and Blockbusters. Internet streaming and incoming programs like YT, Hulu and Netflix and their predecessors totally killed off the Hollywood and Blockbuster videos. Back then, I never imagined that happening.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: GTA: Five Families - 02/08/17 08:50 PM

I wish they will do a five families game ! It would be awesome !
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: GTA: Five Families - 05/20/17 04:39 AM

I'd like to see a Boston Whitey Bulged themed GTA V offshoot.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: GTA: Five Families - 08/05/17 01:14 AM

GTA not set in America is no GTA. UK crime doesn't even compare, like... weapons wise, etc. Can't even imagine it.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: GTA: Five Families - 08/05/17 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
GTA not set in America is no GTA. UK crime doesn't even compare, like... weapons wise, etc. Can't even imagine it.

My nephew says they are going to do London in the next one.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: GTA: Five Families - 08/14/17 10:48 AM

With who can be compared the fictional families with the real life families ?

Gambetti Crime Family • Gambino crime family
Pavano Crime Family • Genovese crime family
Messina Crime Family • Bonanno crime family
Lupisella Crime Family • Lucchese crime family
Ancelotti Crime Family • Colombo crime family

Pegorino Crime Family •Decavalcante crime family

Vercetti crime family is Trafficante family ?

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Mafia
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: GTA: Five Families - 08/14/17 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

I think a GTA set in Russia from 1989 and Soviet Union fall to 2000s wheh Putin become president. The main caracther can be an Afghanistan veteran turned criminal and after an oligarch.

Re: GTA: Five Families - 08/22/17 04:08 PM

I agree !
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: GTA: Five Families - 09/20/17 06:02 PM

Someday I just wish someone would make a real open world Cosa Nostra game based in New York in a gta style on the ps4. How fun would a game be where you could run card games, crap games, bookmaking, lonesharking, shakedowns and extortions, robberies, labor racketeering. And have the main character be charasmatic and fun, not like the mafia series where the main character seems like a reluctant mobster. That's no fun at all and defeats the whole purpose.

And instead of having missions where you kill 30 people and 20 cops in one mission, you have to plan carefully and think things through before you whack somebody.

Now that would be a fun game. A friend of mine and I have had many discussion about a real cosa nostra game and all of the possibilities for it.

Re: GTA: Five Families - 09/26/17 11:15 AM

This is exactly what i wish for rockstar to do ! An lcn game !
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: GTA: Five Families - 06/13/18 02:06 AM

Pretty annoying when they change the crime families around during every game. I know they have a character based on Sammy Gravano who is mentioned in GTA 4 & 5

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Someday I just wish someone would make a real open world Cosa Nostra game based in New York in a gta style on the ps4. How fun would a game be where you could run card games, crap games, bookmaking, lonesharking, shakedowns and extortions, robberies, labor racketeering. And have the main character be charasmatic and fun, not like the mafia series where the main character seems like a reluctant mobster. That's no fun at all and defeats the whole purpose.

And instead of having missions where you kill 30 people and 20 cops in one mission, you have to plan carefully and think things through before you whack somebody.

Now that would be a fun game. A friend of mine and I have had many discussion about a real cosa nostra game and all of the possibilities for it.

Have you never played the Godfather Don's Edition? The Godfather 2nd game is alright but the story is very rushed. Alot of racketeering and extorting businesses in those games, completing favors for strangers, bribing cops, FBI and police chiefs. You can do gambling too like fighting boxers for money. Alot of cool features
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET