Home

Watch Dogs

Posted By: BlackFamily

Watch Dogs - 06/14/14 01:39 AM

Got this game and so far enjoying the hacking skills. I wanted to ask the Chicago posters, does the map (except downtown) accurately reflects portions of Chicago ? They downsize it but still dense crowd throughout the areas. Driving is worser than GTA 4 in my opinion. Also they did include the Outfit , called The Chicago South Club aka The Club, and Black Viceroys, I'm assuming based off the Vice Lords. But they chose an odd location for the BVs location which is Southside. I know there are VLs in the South side of Chi but they're mostly a West side mob. Just nick picking .
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Watch Dogs - 06/14/14 02:19 AM

Was planning on renting the game to see if I like it. The game being placed in Chicago is the main reason I'm interested in it. I'll get back to you on the accuracy once I get around to playing it.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/06/14 01:36 PM

Its just based nothing is really that accurate. Its a fun game though.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/06/14 06:19 PM

I've been playing it on Xbox One. The story is really hokey and gay. The interaction with police is very cartoonish. I hate the duster that guy always wears he looks like a clown or creep of some kind. Not enough cars either. Other than that it's okay I guess.
Posted By: Paddy_James

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/06/14 11:48 PM

I'll I've heard were good reviews. The game does look good though

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/09/14 10:48 PM

They model portions of The Loop to the real life infrastructure. Now the other areas is what I'm asking about.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/10/14 02:09 PM

Well some of the projects look like the honer homes, the greens, and the ickes when they were being demolished. It seems like each space is its own little island

Re: Watch Dogs - 07/20/14 11:18 PM

I beat the game. It's fun just horrible driving. I didn't realized that The Club was an Irish mob that defeated the Outfit. Crazy story.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET