Missions:
SA > V > Vice City > IV > III

Overworld:
V > SA > Vice City > IV > III

Impact (for time of release):
III > IV > SA > Vice City > V
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Best GTA game? - 06/06/14 04:22 PM

I liked all of them (never played I and II though). But I absolutely LOVED Vice City and San Andreas. These two will forever hold a special place in my heart. While IV was good and V was great, they just didn't have that same quality atmosphere VC and SA had. The first time I played San Andreas and I heard that soundtrack, I think my eyes actually went misty.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Best GTA game? - 06/09/14 11:46 AM

1 and 2 are worth playing for the novelty factor, they were fun games of their time.
Posted By: FunnyHow

Re: Best GTA game? - 06/09/14 03:01 PM

I'm a little partial to IV because that was the first one I played, but it is my favorite game, even more than V. I love the NYC map (sure, there's not much to do when you finish, but whatever) and of course you guys would like the mob storyline smile
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Best GTA game? - 06/10/14 12:32 PM

I have only played 1 and fixing to go get my nephew and play 5. Gotta love quality family time.....lol
Posted By: Italianheritage

Re: Best GTA game? - 06/11/14 02:15 PM

My friends had these games and when I'd visit them I'd sometimes play them.

I played the one that takes place in NYC, the one that takes place in Miami in the 80s, and the one that takes place in L.A. or SF.
Posted By: Paddy_James

Re: Best GTA game? - 07/04/14 02:19 PM

My favorite is GTA4 for having a great atmosphere, missions, story and characters. It really shows the true NYC and boroughs through a tight inner city and multiple ethnicities. Each character is unforgettable, and every gang represents an ethnicity. Irish, Italian, Jewish, Black, Hispanic gangs you work with or eventually against. Working with Packie brought a great heist mission and Niko adds to the depth of the concept of The American Dream. An immigrant who takes the back door to achieve it.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Best GTA game? - 11/07/14 12:35 PM

I was just the right age when GTA 1 was released, I think I was either 13 or 14; But I remember getting a demo of the game, which came on like, 7 floppy discs. It was a timed demo, so you could pretty much do anything you wanted within the timeframe and I'd play this demo for freaking hours.

Funnily, nobody ever seems to talk about GTA 2 or the London based expansions. They were great games.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Best GTA game? - 11/08/14 04:44 PM

The difficulty level in GTA V was surprisingly straightforward, for me, apart from the plane missions (control difficulties).
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Best GTA game? - 11/13/14 02:16 PM

Vice City was the only one I ever took the time to actually beat 100% (and all I got was this lousy t-shirt)

GTA V was pretty epic though
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Best GTA game? - 10/19/16 08:49 PM

For me iv is the best
Posted By: TommyD

Re: Best GTA game? - 10/20/16 07:51 AM

Vice city for me. Great story, cast and the map was awesome. Loads of easter eggs..its a gritty type game loved it still one of my faves till this day..im gunna get the money....sonny
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Best GTA game? - 12/03/16 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyD
Vice city for me. Great story, cast and the map was awesome. Loads of easter eggs..its a gritty type game loved it still one of my faves till this day..im gunna get the money....sonny

+1

Also the best soundtrack! In 2017 it has been 15 years since it's release.
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Best GTA game? - 12/03/16 02:29 PM

All the GTA GAMES ARE Great VIce city & GTA 5 are my favs smile
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Best GTA game? - 09/06/19 12:20 PM

The so-called “Project Americas” has been said to take the GTA series to new heights. If now-deleted leaks posted by Redditors /u/JackOLantern1982 and /u/gfk53 are accurate, then GTA VI will play out on an international scale. Both posts stated the game will be influenced by Netflix’s Narcos and let players build a drug-smuggling empire in familiar GTA locations like Vice City (fictional Miami) and Liberty City (fictional New York City), along with new metropolises inspired by cities in Brazil, Cuba, Panama, and Colombia.

Rockstar has yet to confirm the game is actually in the works, but that hasn’t stopped fans from bringing the rumors to life by creating their GTA VI maps based on the latest leaks
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Best GTA game? - 09/06/19 01:00 PM

wow sounds great ! ! !
Posted By: TedEssco

Re: Best GTA game? - 01/30/20 11:35 PM

GTA San Andreas and GTA V are the best!
Posted By: Jamesbontate33

Re: Best GTA game? - 05/12/20 07:01 AM

I'd say gta4 I wasn't a fan of Los Santos , it's really amazing and detailed but I always preferred the New York style of liberty city. Gta4 seemed more to the original roots of grandtheft auto
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET