Home

Godfather scenary problem!

Posted By: The Scottish Don

Godfather scenary problem! - 07/03/06 10:05 AM

Folks, after some quick advice/tips.

I've just installed the GF game on my pc.

For some reason, random inaminate objects (phones/beds/shops/walls) are showing up as just green and yellow streaks.

Obviously a graphics setting issue, reasonably new graphics card on my machine so must be abl to run it.

Any suggestions please?
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 07/03/06 12:25 PM

What are your system stats, what's your video card?

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 07/03/06 02:33 PM

No idea! At work just now so will post them up later.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 07/03/06 03:41 PM

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. I had similar problems with "Far Cry" and my ATI card. It turned out to be the drivers I was using.

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 07/04/06 08:19 AM

Sorted, thanks!

Updated drivers in control panel and now works perfectly.
Posted By: Dawood Ibrahim

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 04/03/07 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. I had similar problems with "Far Cry" and my ATI card. It turned out to be the drivers I was using.

JL! I have the latest VGA drivers but the game looks black and white and the graphics are not as i see in the snaps. Kindly help.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 04/04/07 12:07 AM

You may need to adjust the refresh rate on your PC, which can be done by right-clicking on the desktop, going to "properties," and adjusting the monitor settings (it will be in hertz). You may need to find your monitor's refresh rate, which should be available in the owners guide or on an on-screen menu.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 04/07/07 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Dawood Ibrahim

JL! I have the latest VGA drivers but the game looks black and white and the graphics are not as i see in the snaps. Kindly help.

How old is the system/video card you're using? Does your video card meet the minimum requirement to run the game?
Posted By: Dawood Ibrahim

Re: Godfather scenary problem! - 04/10/07 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

How old is the system/video card you're using? Does your video card meet the minimum requirement to run the game?

JL! Can you tell me how can i get off the car once i got in. Kindly do help as which key should get me off the car?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET