Home

The Official THE GODFATHER The Game

Posted By: Don Rico

The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/21/06 01:13 AM

YES!!!

So yeah...

Does anybody else here still play this game?

Not much of a "gamer" myself, but I did get the new THE GODFATHER The Game about a month ago...

And I still play it!

Actually... I kinda like it!

To me, it is FUN!

I even bought the book!

Right now I have 2 characters:

The first is "RICO"...
He is just like me:
Pale skin, skinny thin, long straight hair, blue eyes... Very well-dressed. Favors "reasoning" over "intimidating"...

Then there is his brother "GUIDO"...
The Evil Twin!
Dark skin, muscly buff, short afro-curly hair and dark eyes... Dresses like a slob. Beats the shit out of strangers and kills people out of the blue for no good reason...

Goes without saying that, so far, Guido is kickin' much more ass... Rival-killin'...Safe-crackin'... Film-reel grabbin'... For Guido, the party never ends!

So yeah...What about youse guys?
What are y'all doin' huh?

Posted By: jamarko

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/26/06 04:54 AM

I just rented it and i think it's probably the best game of 2006.
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/26/06 08:20 PM

I just like going around and laying the smack down on shop keepers. and starting mob wars, 6 and 0
Posted By: Don Dallal

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/28/06 04:55 PM

Well Im Playing It For The Second Time Now I'm A Soldier ... I Finished It Bcame Don Of NYC.. Now Playing It But Not As Much As Before (From Time To Time) ...Hands Down Best Game Ever...
Posted By: XDCX

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/29/06 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Dallal:
...Hands Down Best Game Ever...
While you are certainly entitled to your opinion...hands down best game ever?

I wouldn't go that far...
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/29/06 09:28 PM

I beat it months ago. Now it's a dust collector.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 06/30/06 12:11 AM

It was good, but looking back, it was meh.
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/07/06 02:30 PM

I am playing the GF game...It`s really good...I need help. I started a war with the Tattaglia Family and I lost it because the countdown was over(I thought I had to let it go), otherwise it tells me I have to put a bomb in some trade or bribe an FBI agent. Where can I find a FBI agent and a bomb and where I have to put it exacly(outside, inside)?
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/08/06 03:14 PM

Locations of the FBI agents depend on which part of the city you are in. I don't know if the map included with the game provides these locations but I'm sure you can find it on the internet somewhere.

Whenever I placed a bomb in one of the other family's businesses, I placed it inside. You have to remember that when you bomb a business, it will be shut down for some time, but will come back after a couple of hours of game play.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/09/06 06:55 PM

The FBI agent locations are marked on the map. However, if you don't have the map check in church basements, that's where they usually hang out.

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/09/06 10:29 PM

THank you guys! I figured it out on the map the FBI agents, but I didn`t know where I have to put the bomb, so it doesn`t matter where I put it, just inside.

One last question by the moment...How can I rob the bank?

It seems I cannot put the bomb!!! Do I need some kind of key?

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/10/06 12:47 AM

You just put the bomb inside the enemy business, then get the hell out, toot sweet.

To rob a bank you need to take out the vault with some dynomite. If you get close to the vault and have some TNT then you just hit one of the buttons, I've forgotten which, to plant the dynomite.

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/18/06 03:00 PM

Thank you...

Now I am the Don of New York, il capo di tutti capi...I have no missions, what do I have to do???How does it go on????

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/18/06 11:12 PM

Well, you can accost people randomly on the streets. That what I did. Then I got bored on stopped playing.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/19/06 06:57 AM

I thought *my* thread was the *official* GF Game thread?? :p
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/19/06 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
I thought *my* thread was the *official* GF Game thread?? :p
Look at this guy, posting like he owns the place :rolleyes: :p

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/19/06 06:13 PM

So, that means the Game is over without an ending????
The game is never over??????

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/21/06 07:05 PM

Did anybody here finish the game? Or the point is to become the Don of New York and quit the game???

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/22/06 09:40 PM

Once you become Don Of New York thats pretty much it, you can go around collecting film reels if you want
Posted By: XDCX

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/22/06 10:25 PM

And what the hell is up with the game rewarding you with "Infinite Ammunition" after becoming Don of NYC? YOU'VE WIPED OUT THE OTHER FOUR FAMILIES! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO KILL!

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/22/06 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
And what the hell is up with the game rewarding you with "Infinite Ammunition" after becoming Don of NYC? YOU'VE WIPED OUT THE OTHER FOUR FAMILIES! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO KILL!
Civilians, and there is a homeless guy that when you go up to him more homeless people come out

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 09/23/06 03:01 PM

So the game disappointed me! it doesn´t make sense to become the Don of New York and having infinite ammunition! The game has not even an ending!!!! So we have to turn the PS2 off!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of game is this????
Posted By: Ayperi

Re: The Official THE GODFATHER The Game - 10/11/06 02:57 PM

I bought PS2 because I had heard so much about this game and wanted it. Can't drive right in the game and don't normally play a whole lot but I really liked making my own gangster, that was cool. So after you become don the game is over? I'm at enforcer level, got some codes to give max money, life and ammo during the game if anyone is interested
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET