Home

GF game... To buy or not to buy?

Posted By: raggingbull2003

GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 03/26/06 07:08 PM

I know theres probably posts on some of the godfather threads saying if you guys like the game or not, but I'd rather just ask directly. Is the game worth buying?
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 03/26/06 07:25 PM

The gameplay alone is worth it. Hell, I have more fun with some acts of violence in this game then in GTA.
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 02:09 AM

I've got alot of people saying that the Godfather steps up against San Andreas. I have to agree. The game is amazing.
Posted By: Verbal Assassin

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 02:24 AM

If you love The Godfather movie/book or anything else assoicated with it, then I highly recommend you buy it. If you're a casual fan of the Godfather then I would recommend you rent it or wait till it goes on sale. Not a knock on the game, just some advice so you don't spend money haphazardly and the find out you don't enjoy the game.
Posted By: Tom

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 03:19 AM

Yes the game is worth it. But it could have been better.
Posted By: Ballsy McDuff

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 12:33 PM

The game is worth buying yes. I think there's a lot of hype that surrounded it that it didn't live up to the hype. HOWEVER, that being said, it is a very worth game in it's own right. It is a game that I would play again, the weapons are pretty cool, the intimidation of shop owners is cool, the gang wars and shootouts are fun, plus the storylines are there too. No doubt, if you are a Godfather fan, you'll enjoy it.
Posted By: Zaf-the-don

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 01:18 PM

It is a good game and worth buying but it has its flaws like many games and personally for me it didnt live up to the hype but its still fun to play.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 01:42 PM

I'm not much for computer games, would much rather see them come out with Godfather Monopoly.

Apple
Posted By: TonyWillLive

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 07:18 PM

I really enjoyed the game, however it was WAY to easy. There was no resistance from the game, no counter attacks. I returned it a week and a half after I bought it. I did beat the whole thing too. Like I said way to easy.
Posted By: Zaf-the-don

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/21/06 08:39 PM

Yeah it was an easy game to finish but still it was fun
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/22/06 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
I really enjoyed the game, however it was WAY to easy. There was no resistance from the game, no counter attacks. I returned it a week and a half after I bought it. I did beat the whole thing too. Like I said way to easy.
So you bought the game, installed, played, and beat it, then returned it? That's terrible.
Posted By: TonyWillLive

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/22/06 06:01 PM

Why is that terrible, I didn't have to install it either I got for Play Station 2. Besides I got to exchange it for MLB 06 the Show unbeievable by the way.
Posted By: Walter Mosca

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/26/06 10:41 AM

I will now be buying this. After reading average reviews, I was a bit dubious about paying full whack for the game. Now, having read the words of other GF afficionados, I can see the benefits of such an acquisition would far outway the problems.
Posted By: ConnieCorleone

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/26/06 02:34 PM

I never play video games but I heard they were making it a year or two ago, getting the voices of Brando, Duvall, and Caan. I told myself I would try it when it came out. Well I have been playing it for a few weeks and I love it. If you love the Godfather I would recommend playing it.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 04/27/06 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
Why is that terrible, I didn't have to install it either I got for Play Station 2. Besides I got to exchange it for MLB 06 the Show unbeievable by the way.
I'd like to know what store allows people to return open games for a different one?
Posted By: Don Dallal

Re: GF game... To buy or not to buy? - 05/26/06 09:41 PM

wt r u crazy man ????? hell yeh its worth buying in fact just go now go buy it now ........ its the greates game ever made
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET