Home

Systems you own

Posted By: Patches

Systems you own - 12/30/04 06:01 AM

OK, I saw a thread on favorite systems, but no one has ever shared the systems they actually own.

I myself own an Atari 2600, two Nintentdo Entertainment Systems (yes 2, I don't know why :p ), a SNES, an N64, and of course a Playstation 2. All are in excellent condition and play like you wouldn't believe. So, what do you guys have?
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Systems you own - 12/30/04 06:40 AM

Everything except for all of the Segas and GameCube. I mostly just play PS2, but I just got XBox for Christmass and I have been playing Halo2 an awful lot (BTW Halo2 fucking kicks ass)
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Systems you own - 12/30/04 04:37 PM

I've got an Atari 2600, a Colecovision, NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, TurboGrafix16, N64, Dreamcast, and a PS2. I really want an Xbox so I can play Halo 2, but money's a little tight. Currently, the only one I really play is my PS2. Can't beat it.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Systems you own - 01/04/05 01:59 PM

Oh Sega Master System brings back memories. Wish I still had mine with Alex the Kidd built in.

I think I've still got my Game Gear and Amiga 500+ somewhere.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Systems you own - 01/04/05 08:35 PM

PS2, new slim PS2, X Box, gamecube, nintendo ds, gameboy player, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy pocket, gameboy advance,2 original nintendo entertainment systems, 5 segas 3 are different models, nintendo 64, playstation 1, virtual boy, and game gear.

Re: Systems you own - 01/04/05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Oh Sega Master System brings back memories. Wish I still had mine with Alex the Kidd built in.

I think I've still got my Game Gear and Amiga 500+ somewhere.
Mine has a game built in too, is Alex The Kidd the one with the monkey? If so that's the one I have.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Systems you own - 01/06/05 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:

i remember that,that was like the best game ever
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Systems you own - 01/18/05 01:33 AM

I only have an XBOX but I should have gotten Playstation because you can play both systems games with PS2. WHen the new XBOX comes out they say you will not be able to play the XBOX 1 games on the XBOX 2 system.
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Systems you own - 01/18/05 01:42 AM

you'll be able to.

Re: Systems you own - 01/18/05 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by scarfacetm:
you'll be able to.
That has not been confirmed yet, my friend. Neither has backward-compatibly for PS3 yet.
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Systems you own - 01/18/05 04:13 AM

believe me, marketing repsonses'll push em to making it possible.

Re: Systems you own - 01/18/05 07:47 AM

I'm almost positive that PS3 will be backward-compatible with PS2, AND PSone. But I was reading an interview with Ken Kutaragi (President of SCEA, I believe, and also the creator of the PS2), and he said that if they have the time to do it, and if it won't negatively effect anything they are developing for PS3, then they will do it. I assume it'll be the same for Xbox.

Re: Systems you own - 01/19/05 11:42 AM

PS3 has been confirmed for having both PS1 and PS2 compatability for some time now.

Re: Systems you own - 01/26/05 05:10 PM

Quote from EGM: February '05, Issue 188:

SCEA President Kaz Hirai: "As long as adding backward compatibility doesn't come at a substantial cost or take away some functionality, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't or we wouldn't want to do that with the next-generation PlayStation."

It looks good, but that's hardly a guarantee or confirmation.
Posted By: Martin Sbalzi

Re: Systems you own - 01/26/05 05:21 PM

I had alot of the older consoles, but they got broken, so I now have a PlayStation 2.
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Systems you own - 01/26/05 05:52 PM

a broken playstation 2, excellent
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET