Home

Old Skool GTA

Posted By: Researcher

Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 02:43 PM

Seeing as how they're the only ones I haven't yet completed, I thought that before I ran out to buy San Andreas, I'd complete GTA, GTA:london, and GTA2...the old skool topdowns...
I started playing them the other day, but I kept getting this error...sometimes, when I tried to park a car into a garage, the guy wouldn't automatically leave the car and run out of the garage like usual...The car would just stay there as though I'd driven it into a tunnel or something...do any old skool gamers know why this is caused? I wanna complete these ASAP so I can start San andreas!
Posted By: Blake

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 08:56 PM

I have never run into that problem, but my pals at http://www.gamefaqs.com may be able to help you out. Secondly no matter what run out and buy San Andreas and then wait.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 09:21 PM

I still prefer a good run with my old GTA playstation games than a run with most. I've noticed tis sometimes before. Are you playing your GTA and GTA 2 games on a PS2?

Doc
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 09:40 PM

Don Ferro,

Have you played GTA San Andreas yet? If so, do you reccommend that I buy it for someone who is a GTA and Vice City fan? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Don Cardi

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Don Ferro,

Have you played GTA San Andreas yet? If so, do you reccommend that I buy it for someone who is a GTA and Vice City fan? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Don Cardi
I have been playing San Andreas for about a week now. At first, for a Vice City fan, it's hard to get used to. But once you have played it for a while, it really does grow on you.

So in conclusion, San Andreas would be a great gift for your friend. It's a lot of fun after a while. Probably the best in the series "scenery wise" in my opinion.

Doc
Posted By: Researcher

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 11:06 PM

I'm running it on a PC...Windows XP.
Can we keep this thread to the question guys? I'm pretty urgent to get this sorted. But yeah, I just need to raise a bit of cash so as I can buy a PS2...for the sole purpose of playing San Andreas!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/05/04 11:43 PM

Thanks DonFerro, you advice is greatly appreciated!

Don Cardi

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/06/04 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Researcher:
I'm running it on a PC...Windows XP.
Can we keep this thread to the question guys? I'm pretty urgent to get this sorted. But yeah, I just need to raise a bit of cash so as I can buy a PS2...for the sole purpose of playing San Andreas!
No Problem Cardi. Glad to help.

Researcher: Do you really think he should have started a whole new thread to ask that?

Anyways, I have only played GTA 1 and 2 on PS, PS2 and on PC(windows98). So as for XP, I don't have any idea what might be causing it. Since they are older games, the new system might be having trouble with it. Anyways, good luck.

Doc
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/08/04 02:08 PM

yeah i love playing the old gta 2 it the best one
i never played london gta
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/08/04 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by don vencent:

i never played london gta
The london GTA wasn't that good,it's based in the 60's was abit to slow.
Posted By: Henne Montana

Re: Old Skool GTA - 11/08/04 05:59 PM

Doe's Anyone knows when San Andreas will come out for a P.C Version. I just hate that they always make it for Playstation first. Only guys who smoke weed uses playstation (atleast in Denmark, dont know if you have the same problem in the states, but over here only stoned people uses the playstation)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET