Home

Chicago Vice

Posted By: Alphonse Capone

Chicago Vice - 05/22/04 11:31 PM

This is a rpg game started by a couple of friends of mine. Its 1 week old and i think its pretty good. Its based in Chicago and easy to play. Everything is told in the rules and the way you play is similar to La Cosa Nostra. You praticaly type what you do. Its based in Chicago and there is Italian Mobsters aswell as Irish gangs and Chinese Triads. I definitly think its a great game. It needs more member though. So join fast!

this is the url:
Chicago Vice
Posted By: Santino Corleone

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/03/04 03:29 AM

Yeah, it'a great game. I would encourage everyone to join The Chicago Outfit. Lots of high positions, and big bucks to be made.
Posted By: Alex Morello

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/04/04 04:03 AM

Mob family houses, hotels, whore houses etc are in forums? :rolleyes:
Posted By: AllAboutTheFamily

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/04/04 08:52 PM

Its like La Cosa Nostra, witha better attitude.
Posted By: Patches

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/05/04 05:16 PM

You guys never play a game like that? Its fun give it a try.
Posted By: Alphonse Capone

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/19/04 12:02 AM

Well i think you guy's should definitly try it out. If your into Mafia/Mob Organised Crime RPG game's than register and start playing! Its not as good as MafiaRPG (I wonder if some game is better then that one), but you can have a lot of fun and its entirely based in New York. I am creating another version of the game but with more city's and stuff to come soon, but for now, i think you should try out Chicago Vice!
Posted By: AllAboutTheFamily

Re: Chicago Vice - 06/26/04 06:17 PM

The site has just gotten even better! The owner of the site has done a complete makeover. He has new cities all around the world, and has a more complex gameplay. Anyone interested in the Mafia should go on right now-while its new. This way, you'll have more power as the game progresses. The best thing to do is to join THE BORGHESE FAMILY but do whaty ever you want. Be a cop, fbi diresctor, mayor, president-there are just so may oportunities!

CLICK
HERE
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET