Home

Anybody still play PS1 games?

Posted By: badguytony

Anybody still play PS1 games? - 12/19/03 04:53 PM

Although it's basically obsolete, I am still into playing PS1 games on my PS2. The bummer is I gotta get that memory card. Does anybody still play there games or like me on PS2. I got the first Medal of Honor for PS1 yesterday and its pretty good. I don't know what games are not still made so who knows if I will buy anymore.
Posted By: DonMerghani187

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 12/29/03 11:07 PM

i have the opposite problem i need a ps2 memory card so im playing all my ps1 rpgs til i get one
Posted By: Snake

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/01/04 02:43 AM

Best Buy here in Memphis still has a fair selection of PS1 games, although they're dwindling. My son just bought Final Fantasy 9 the other day (right after Christmas, no less!). I still have about 10-15 PS1 games that I'll never part with (I did sell most of my other PS1 games). Games like the original Metal Gear Solid, the Resident Evils, Syphon Filter...heck, they're better than a lot of the PS2 titles I've seen recently. And, yeah, the original Medal of Honor games for PS1 are, IMHO, classics. Hang onto 'em, dude! As for getting more games and/or memory cards, you might try Best Buy or see if there's a used game dealer in your area. Good luck!
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/01/04 06:33 AM

metal gear,final fantasy,gta,resident evil and syphon filter were my games of choice when the ps1 reigned. now there hardly any good games except of course gta 3 and vice. everything now just sucks.
Posted By: badguytony

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/01/04 11:21 PM

I picked up Smackdown! 2 a week ago and the game is pretty good. Metal Gear is a classic. So is Twisted Metal 2. Hey anybody remember when Playstation 1 first came out and the games were in those big blocky style cases?
Posted By: boneear

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/25/04 07:24 PM

Metal gear solid, Gran Turismo
Best games.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/25/04 08:52 PM

i m still play ps1 actually i dont have ps2 and dont think i buy one soon, and i like gran turismo, resident evil, tony hawke 3, moto racer 3, metal gear solid , cool boarders 3, twisted metal 2, etc
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/25/04 09:11 PM

I still play GTA 2 and Twisted Metal 2. Im thinking of trying to beat Final Fantasy 7 again, because its probably one of the best games ever.
Posted By: Christopher Montana

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/26/04 01:14 AM

I loved Gran Turismo. My brother and I would play that about every day. I aslo love Syphon Filter 1 & 2. They were both great.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/26/04 02:17 AM

Final Fantasy 7 I still play and some Star Wars games for the ps1. There's some classic games for ps1, that you should continue to play.
Posted By: plainswalker18

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/26/04 04:22 AM

I still tend to come back to the Final Fantasy games. I also play Metal Gear Solid and The Syphon Filter games. I'm also a fan of Crash Bandicoot...
Posted By: boneear

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 01/26/04 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plainswalker18:
Crash Bandicoot...
Fun, as is Spyro, I am working my way through spyro 2.
Also the Tomb Raider series are great, pt3 was too hard tho

Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 02/20/04 06:53 AM

I still play Final Fantasy 7 and Twisted Metal 2.
Posted By: Patches

Re: Anybody still play PS1 games? - 02/22/04 04:15 AM

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 7 too
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET